PDA

View Full Version : Brad Hoover: one of NFL's good guys(link)

catamount man
December 26th, 2008, 08:17 AM
http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008812260346

GREAT article on a GREAT human being and a GREAT representative for Western Carolina University in the NFL. Kudos Brad!

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

phoenixphanatic21
December 28th, 2008, 12:11 AM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO V! xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

Can't say how much I love having this guy on the Panthers. A great guy, a great player and a great representative of the SoCon. Plus, there's nothing better than cheering 'HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV' and 'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE' at a Panthers game. I just hope Brad starts to get a lil more recognition now that DeAngelo and Jonathan Stewart are running wild on almost anything that stands in their way.

catamount man
December 28th, 2008, 08:54 AM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO V! xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

Can't say how much I love having this guy on the Panthers. A great guy, a great player and a great representative of the SoCon. Plus, there's nothing better than cheering 'HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV' and 'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE' at a Panthers game. I just hope Brad starts to get a lil more recognition now that DeAngelo and Jonathan Stewart are running wild on almost anything that stands in their way.

Knowing Brad, he will deny any and all credit. Just the way he is. EXCEPTIONAL human being and the best PR for WCU in a long time, athletics wise. God bless him! xthumbsupx

phoenixphanatic21
December 28th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Knowing Brad, he will deny any and all credit. Just the way he is. EXCEPTIONAL human being and the best PR for WCU in a long time, athletics wise. God bless him! xthumbsupx

Haha this is also true. The guy is so down to earth. Part of the reason why I have so much respect for him. I wish him only the best (especially against the Aints today).

HiHiYikas
December 28th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Hoov's up there with this Mountaineer's all-time favorite catamounts. I'll never forget seeing his breakout MNF performance against the Packers back in 2000. I got tickets to that game as a birthday present.

I met him a year or two later, coming out of training camp, and we talked a while. This was when his brother Joey was at ASU, so we had something to talk about. I remember thinking "this guy must have to turn sideways to walk through doors." It sounds silly, but after making small talk with Brad Hoover for about 2 minutes, I walked around feeling star-struck for about a week.

appmaj
December 29th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Joey was in my fraternity...both of those guys are super nice