PDA

View Full Version : Flacco 3 million bonus ?

Old Cat Fan
December 25th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Just heard on ESPN Sportscenter that because Flacco took 80% of the snaps in his rookie year that he will get a 3 million bonus, nice Christmas present for the ex Blue Hen way to go Joe and for the two blue hen fans that were telling me that Flacco was no way pro material last year in Durham YOU GUYS WERE WRONG xthumbsupx

DSUrocks07
December 25th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Just heard on ESPN Sportscenter that because Flacco took 80% of the snaps in his rookie year that he will get a 3 million bonus, nice Christmas present for the ex Blue Hen way to go Joe and for the two blue hen fans that were telling me that Flacco was no way pro material last year in Durham YOU GUYS WERE WRONG xthumbsupx

xthumbsupx

Every little bit helps, I hope he has a really good financial advisor.

YoUDeeMan
December 25th, 2008, 07:04 PM
xthumbsupx

Every little bit helps, I hope he has a really good financial advisor.

Good thing he earned it this year. xnodx With next year's tax plan by the new administration, Joe would get significant less of the money he earned. :D

xlolx

89Hen
December 25th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Got two rookie Flacco cards in cases for Xmas today. One in a Ravens uni, one in a Hen uni. xthumbsupx

GannonFan
December 29th, 2008, 09:49 AM

Are you sure they weren't U of San Diego fans in disguise???? So much for that Ryan Leaf comparison - you know, Flacco's just tall, that's all! xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

terrierbob
January 2nd, 2009, 12:30 PM
Why was he left off the NFL rookie of the year ballot?

SunCoastBlueHen
January 2nd, 2009, 12:39 PM
Why was he left off the NFL rookie of the year ballot?

I don't think he was left off of the ballot, he just didn't get any votes. Any of the sportwriters looking to vote for a QB opted for Matt Ryan, and as well as Flacco played, it is hard to argue against that choice. xpeacex

89Hen
January 5th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Yikes, they are already heaping tons of pressure on Flacco for next year. Cover story on ESPN today... Star Gazing - Some things you do see coming. Here's who will make waves in '09 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=predictions09/nfl)

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0104/espn_predictions09_576.jpg

appfan2008
January 5th, 2009, 09:43 AM
3 million will be nice for him