PDA

View Full Version : Thanks AP!!!!

AppAlum2003
December 22nd, 2008, 10:35 PM
As a Bears fan, I just want to say "Thanks!" to GSU's very own Adrian Peterson for the blatant late horsecollar out of bounds with 3 minutes left in the game to put the Fudge Packers right in field goal territory. Couldn't have blown the game without you!!!

(It sucks to be a Bears fan)

Thunderstruck84
December 22nd, 2008, 11:32 PM
xeyebrowx

It sucks more to be a Viking fan/Packer hater right now.

2 consecutive weeks with great plays made in the final minute to force overtime and win in overtime, Bears fans should be feeling pretty good.

CoastalFan2005
December 23rd, 2008, 03:27 AM
Cue bodoyle in 3...2...1...

xsmiley_wix

eaglewithabus
December 23rd, 2008, 07:32 AM
that was a really dumb penalty on his part and hes lucky the defense saved his ass. I hate seeing him make mistakes when he is normally a smart reliable player. I have been rooting for the bears ever since he got there and it has been fun watching him develop. But hes got to start making the big plays when hes given the opportunity. Those MNF announcers were riding his ass for that penalty and Im sure most of the bear nation wouldnt mind seeing him catch a ticket out of town right now. I just hope he can redeem himself, hopefully this season, cause if not, I imagine he will drop to 3rd string at best.

bodoyle
December 23rd, 2008, 07:53 AM
He has screwed up royally 2 games in a row. As far as I'm concerned he canbe off the team next year. It will never happen though since he's butt buddies with Lovie. I wouldn't mind seeing both of them go. I can't voice my real opinion of ap on here, but those of you who are on my facebook can see what I think of him. xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx

stupid, immature, sonofa.............

bodoyle
December 23rd, 2008, 07:54 AM
Cue bodoyle in 3...2...1...

xsmiley_wix

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54703

bobbythekidd
December 23rd, 2008, 07:58 AM
I give up. AP you waited and waited to get a shot. When the time comes you........

bodoyle
December 23rd, 2008, 07:59 AM
I give up. AP you waited and waited to get a shot. When the time comes you........

wet yourself?
screw the pooch?

eaglewithabus
December 23rd, 2008, 08:12 AM

I dont think he has taken the best advantage of his opportunities. but a sideline tackle on special teams isnt "his shot".

bodoyle
December 23rd, 2008, 08:16 AM
I think BTK meant that he had his chance in that game. He was playing when Forte was out with his foot acting up and he did absolutely nothing. Not only did he do nothing when he had the chance to be the RB, but he brainfarted and got the 15yd personal foul/horsecollar penalty that put them in FG range. Not to mention, him not holding onto the ball the week before on the fake punt where a back-up WR on the aint's special teams knocked him on his a**.

eaglewithabus
December 23rd, 2008, 08:56 AM
I think BTK meant that he had his chance in that game. He was playing when Forte was out with his foot acting up and he did absolutely nothing. Not only did he do nothing when he had the chance to be the RB, but he brainfarted and got the 15yd personal foul/horsecollar penalty that put them in FG range. Not to mention, him not holding onto the ball the week before on the fake punt where a back-up WR on the aint's special teams knocked him on his a**.

I wouldnt say that he had his chance in last nights game. I mean Forte was only out for one series in which AP got two maybe three carries and then ortons pass attempt to AP was intercepted, which he couldnt help. I think we gotta give him at least ten carries in one game and if he does nothing on those ten carries then sit his ass down. With only a couple of carries, the odds are really stacked against you. But it was an opportunity and he didnt make a big play, on that account, you are correct.

bodoyle
December 23rd, 2008, 09:01 AM
He has had multiple opportunities over the past few years and he has done nothing with the chances.

Baldy
December 23rd, 2008, 09:18 AM
As a Bears fan, I just want to say "Thanks!" to GSU's very own Adrian Peterson for the blatant late horsecollar out of bounds with 3 minutes left in the game to put the Fudge Packers right in field goal territory. Couldn't have blown the game without you!!!

(It sucks to be a Bears fan)

Please, mistake or not, the Bears were lucky, again. They were totally dominated by a bad Green Bay team. Oh and of course, Orton's 2 int's had nothing to do with almost losing the game, either. xrolleyesx

bodoyle
December 23rd, 2008, 09:22 AM
The Bears clearly did not deserve to win the game. I don't think anyone will disagree with that. They were still in a position to take the game in overtime despite Orton's ridiculuos INTs and it almost didn't make it there b/c of ap's stupidity. He owes Robbie Gould and Alex Browne big time!

Baldy
December 23rd, 2008, 09:23 AM
He has screwed up royally 2 games in a row. As far as I'm concerned he canbe off the team next year. It will never happen though since he's butt buddies with Lovie. I wouldn't mind seeing both of them go. I can't voice my real opinion of ap on here, but those of you who are on my facebook can see what I think of him. xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx

stupid, immature, sonofa.............

Of course you can't post your "real" opinion on here because you're not intelligent or mature enough to do it without personal insults and four letter bombs. There is a reason that thread was yanked. xnonox

appfan2008
December 23rd, 2008, 09:24 AM
how about the jason hunter sack last night!

bobbythekidd
December 23rd, 2008, 09:27 AM
He has had multiple opportunities over the past few years and he has done nothing with the chances.
Yep.

eaglewithabus
December 23rd, 2008, 09:42 AM
how about the jason hunter sack last night!

I saw that, I didnt even know he was in the league. Good to see him performing well.

bodoyle
December 23rd, 2008, 09:51 AM
because you're not intelligent or mature enough

Atleast ap and I have that in common.

And the thread wasn't pulled genius: http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54703

Baldy
December 23rd, 2008, 10:35 AM
Atleast ap and I have that in common.

And the thread wasn't pulled genius: http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54703

Yeah, at the very least. He's "ignorant" and "immature" playing in the NFL while you're....oh...well sucks to be you.

Wrong thread there, Einstein. The thread I'm referring to was pulled a week or two ago. The one the Mods yanked right before they gave you you're second warning. Considering all the crying and whining you did, I'm really surprised you don't remember. xrolleyesx

bodoyle
December 23rd, 2008, 11:16 AM
Yeah, at the very least. He's "ignorant" and "immature" playing in the NFL while you're....oh...well sucks to be you.

Wrong thread there, Einstein. The thread I'm referring to was pulled a week or two ago. The one the Mods yanked right before they gave you you're second warning. Considering all the crying and whining you did, I'm really surprised you don't remember. xrolleyesx

If you are going to talk smack, atleast be accurate. The warnings were over my signature size.

WoW! He's a backup in the NFL and pissing his pants everytime he gets a chance to do something! I want to be him!! Mommy, daddy, when I grow up I want to piss my pants when I am given an opportunity to do something more then be a life-long backup!!

Thunderstruck84
December 23rd, 2008, 12:08 PM
Does this NFC North race remind any Chicago or Minnesota fans of the AL Central about 3 months ago?

Thank God the NFL believes in tie breakers and not flipping coins. xwhistlex

Baldy
December 23rd, 2008, 05:07 PM
If you are going to talk smack, atleast be accurate. The warnings were over my signature size.

WoW! He's a backup in the NFL and pissing his pants everytime he gets a chance to do something! I want to be him!! Mommy, daddy, when I grow up I want to piss my pants when I am given an opportunity to do something more then be a life-long backup!!

I'll take your total avoidance of the issue as an admission that the thread was pulled.

Thanks. xthumbsupx

BTW,

Backup or not, AP is playing in the NFL and cashing in. Sorry to see you hate it so much. xlolx
The only negative is that he is stuck on a suck azz team. :(

Finally, since you are such a stickler for accuracy, please buy yourself a dictionary. "Atleast" is not a word. Try again....

bodoyle
December 23rd, 2008, 05:09 PM
we're the only one who will take his sorry ass.

a thread was pulled b/c ap sucked yes, but that was not what i was warned about you moron.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 23rd, 2008, 06:40 PM
D*mn AP! He's the only NFL player ever to commit a horse-collar tackle - and the only NFL player to have an off-period! It doesn't matter that historically he has been a solid special teams player and multi-purpose back! Don't just bench him, kick him off the team! And we totally need to make more threads on this board complaining about him!

Baldy
December 23rd, 2008, 09:10 PM
we're the only one who will take his sorry ass.

a thread was pulled b/c ap sucked yes, but that was not what i was warned about you moron.

*Sigh*

Let's see if I can dumb this down any further for ya, Corky....

I couldn't care less about your warnings. The point I made was that you started a thread full of personal attacks, insults, and four letter bombs that the mods had to yank. For some childish idiotic reason, you denied it until I called you out.

Clear? xrolleyesx

bodoyle
December 23rd, 2008, 09:33 PM
*Sigh*

Let's see if I can dumb this down any further for ya, Corky....

I couldn't care less about your warnings. The point I made was that you started a thread full of personal attacks, insults, and four letter bombs that the mods had to yank. For some childish idiotic reason, you denied it until I called you out.

Clear? xrolleyesx

I denied it? You said I was warned for it, which I wasn't. Get your facts straight.

bodoyle
December 23rd, 2008, 09:33 PM
D*mn AP! He's the only NFL player ever to commit a horse-collar tackle - and the only NFL player to have an off-period! It doesn't matter that historically he has been a solid special teams player and multi-purpose back! Don't just bench him, kick him off the team! And we totally need to make more threads on this board complaining about him!

I can't wait to see what he does next Sunday to screw over the Bears. 2 weeks in a row he has blown it.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 23rd, 2008, 09:59 PM
I can't wait to see what he does next Sunday to screw over the Bears. 2 weeks in a row he has blown it.

2 weeks! holy #$%t! He makes Rex Grossman look consistant and competent! xrolleyesx

bodoyle
December 23rd, 2008, 10:03 PM
2 weeks! holy #$%t! He makes Rex Grossman look consistant and competent! xrolleyesx

He has been stuck behind a rookie this year, and managed to get stuck behind cedric bensen befor that. He's flat out not good enough to be a starting RB in the NFL.

They both suck and need a new day job.