PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for Kroy, Grizzlies! Go Falcons!

terrierbob
December 22nd, 2008, 03:36 PM
Nice to be a Terrier fan and root for the Griz at the same time!

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson fumbles the ball as he is hit by Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann. Curtis Compton / [email protected]

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/cnishared/tools/shared/mediahub/04/01/88/slideshow_888014_falcons.1222_CC12.JPG

putter
December 22nd, 2008, 03:58 PM
Griz fans are definitely proud of how Kroy has played and the Falcons have taken a liking to him. My cousin is a coach for the Falcons and he was excited to have Kroy on the team

Touchdown Yosef
December 22nd, 2008, 04:20 PM
I was really hoping that the Panthers would pick both him and Lynch up in the draft as they are both going to be solid pro football players.

Grizalltheway
December 22nd, 2008, 06:21 PM
Incredible turnaround by the Falcons this season, glad a former Griz is a part of it.

AppStateSVX
December 23rd, 2008, 06:20 PM
being a diehard Falcons fan, I am thrilled at the possibility of Kroy becoming a star. He's doing a great job getting pressure on the QB.....unlike Jamaal Anderson our former 1st round pick

Baldy
December 23rd, 2008, 09:18 PM
Kroy was a great pick. It's great for him that the Falcon's system constantly rotates 8-9 DL giving him plenty of PT. It also helps that he is backing up and being mentored by a player of the caliber of John Abraham.

His only weakness to me is that he is still a little light for the NFL. He seems to be VERY quick, but the heavier stronger players seem to push him around a little bit. I'd like to see him put on another 20-30 lbs of bulk. xthumbsupx

AppStateSVX
December 28th, 2008, 06:55 PM
bump for a great game today by "The Beerman" as Falcon Fans have started to call him

Georgia Griz
December 29th, 2008, 08:29 AM
I enjoy watching Griz play for the hometown team. Jimmy Farris also played hard for the Falcons when he was in town.

SeattleGriz
January 5th, 2009, 04:02 PM
I love this clip on Youtube because I believe it shows how retarded some fans can be. He claims it was to be a joke and I don't doubt that, but you can most likely bet the guy thought it was more truth than not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AQIuoBcEk0

Glad he had to eat crow.