PDA

View Full Version : AP

eaglewithabus
December 12th, 2008, 11:52 AM
If anyone saw the bears vs. saints last night, our beloved adrian peterson saw a little bit of action. He just missed a pass to convert a fake punt. I wish he could have pulled it off. seems like he can never step up when he has a chance to make a big play.

bodoyle
December 12th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I got a warning from the admins for my post about him last night.

citdog
December 12th, 2008, 12:44 PM
If anyone saw the bears vs. saints last night, our beloved adrian peterson saw a little bit of action. He just missed a pass to convert a fake punt. I wish he could have pulled it off. seems like he can never step up when he has a chance to make a big play.

what would one expect from a eaglet from pigs ass?

GSUhooligan
December 12th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Do you have to be a douche bag at all times, in all threads?

citdog
December 12th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Do you have to be a SUPERIOR BREED OF MAN at all times, in all threads?

YES....ONE CANNOT BE ONE THING ONE DAY AND THEN ANOTHER THING ANOTHER DAY. EITHER YOU ARE OR YOU ARE NOT.

THANKS FOR NOTICING!

TOODLES,

CIT

bodoyle
December 12th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Good Lord, I never thought I would say this. I ahree with citdog.

ap should buy Robbie Gould and Devin Hester cars for saving his sorry backside last night. He couldn't take a hit from a backup WR on the saints special teams. Pathetic. My rant last night had a few more choice words in there.

seantaylor
December 12th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Do you have to be a douche bag at all times, in all threads?

He is an Israeli used car salesman. Dude pulls in as much pussy as Gary Busey. Wouldn't you be a douche if you were in his situation?

blueballs
December 13th, 2008, 10:41 AM
what would one expect from a eaglet from pigs ass?

...as opposed to all the citadel players in their seventh year in the NFL?

citdog
December 13th, 2008, 11:33 AM
He is an Israeli used car salesman. Dude pulls in as much pussy as Gary Busey. Wouldn't you be a douche if you were in his situation?

My situation is just fine, thank you very much. I enjoy being the boss. I'm a JEW not an ISRAELI but to someone as uninformed as you prove yourself to be about ALL other subjects here on AGS it doesn't suprise me in the slightest that you don't know the difference.