PDA

View Full Version : Bears host Saints tonight on NFL Network

catamount man
December 11th, 2008, 09:02 AM
DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Seriously, we need to win out and Minnesota needs to lose at least 2 games for us to clinch our 3rd NFC North title in the last 4 years (2005, 2006)

Hope Forte has one heck of a game!!!

LacesOut
December 11th, 2008, 09:12 AM
This game interests me. I just may have to head out to the local sports bar and watch. As I do not have the NFL Network!

813Jag
December 11th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Hopefully the sorry Saints show up. xlolx What's the forecast for tonight? I'll set the DVR.

LacesOut
December 11th, 2008, 09:18 AM
I think I'll be rooting for the Saints. As da Bears have already beaten my Eagles this year and that could have an affect on the playoff situation.

gmoney55
December 11th, 2008, 09:21 AM
This game interests me as well....it's fantasy playoff time! Let's go Reggie Bush, and shut down Greg Olsen!!

jstate83
December 11th, 2008, 09:30 AM
I'll take the Bear's.

Upside.
I'll get to see someone other than the Sain't play on Fox this Sunday. xnodx :D xthumbsupx

catamount man
December 12th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Bears survive 27-24 in OT, although Kyle Orton did his best to give the Saints the game!!! xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx

bodoyle
December 12th, 2008, 08:16 AM
adrian peterson better buy Robbie Gould and Devin Hester a car for saving his backside.

appfan2008
December 12th, 2008, 08:17 AM
and its on the NFL Network so not many people can watch it so no one cares...

Rob Iola
December 12th, 2008, 08:41 AM
adrian peterson better buy Robbie Gould and Devin Hester a car for saving his backside.
Yikes - first alligator arms on the wheel route and then letting a WR knock the ball loose on the fake punt...

But why in the world is Orton passing so much in the 2nd half with a 2 TD lead, a good running attack (unless Forte was hurting more than he let on), and a soft NO defense playing deep zone to protect against bombs to Hester (fat lotta good that did for them in OT though)...

Rob Iola
December 12th, 2008, 08:45 AM
BTW, regardless of what network's televising the games, it's awesome watching football with a DVR - I stop-action the plays at the snap and then start it up in slow-mo to watch the plays develop (and predict the outcome), then go back to real-time to see what ends up happening. Real-time replays for good/interesting plays (plus the commentary), and the added bonus of being able to fast-forward thru the commercials.

AND, it annoys the crap outta my wife!

LacesOut
December 12th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Stoopid 'effin Bears!!!!!!

catamount man
December 12th, 2008, 10:46 AM
and its on the NFL Network so not many people can watch it so no one cares...

Thank God for DirecTV! xthumbsupx