PDA

View Full Version : Who will win? Texas St at Montana

Pages : 1 [2]

TheRevSWT
November 29th, 2008, 12:01 PM
You're a cute little guy.... xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx Did you watch the highlight film of the SUU game? You know, that team that beat you 34-20, and that we beat 46-10?

You watched HIGHLIGHT films....of a team that hasn't had 20 scored on them in the past 7 games......that has given up an average of 10 per game in the past 7 games.....and your Bobcats are gonna suddenly put up 45 on us?

Here's a tip for you: This ain't SFA, Texas Southern, or Northern Colorado (you know, that OTHER BSC team you almost lost to! xlolx xlolx xlolx , that we beat 41-20).... xlolx xlolx

It's one thing to be a fan....it's another to be delusional. xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx Not saying that you ARE delusional, since that could and probably WOULD be construed as a personal attack. Just saying that fans are potential delusional who think their mediocre team that backed into the playoffs because the best team in their conference wasn't playoff eligible is going to suddenly convert into Appalachian State. xlolx

I'll say this: our team from the SUU game is worlds different than the team from conference/second half of the season.

We put it together better. Our offense clicked the entire second half, and our defense acted like they wanted to tackle someone.

Not saying that now our defense is going to be a top 5 defense come this afternoon, but if the team you are expecting to show up on Saturday is the team that faced SUU, then you're gonna be in for a rude awakening.

HPCAT
November 29th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Although crow may be a staple of the Griz normal diet, are there enough Griz fans in Montana to eat all the crow needed from this thread if TXST pulls out a victory ?.....................LMAO

BobcatTXST04
November 29th, 2008, 12:16 PM
The team that played SUU and UNC was a different team than the one that won the SLC!

It wasn't until we beat McNeese that we finally got our act together and learned how to win! I think we have a legitimate shot at winning this game.

Our offense can score very quickly and our defense has been coming up with the big stops that we've needed. This game has the potential to be a shootout between our two teams, both of whom have demonstrated that they have the offense capabilities to be where they are now.

gbhmt
November 29th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Well Grizzies, I just finished watching every highlight film of your season. All I can say is that you have no idea about what's about to hit you. I would be shocked if the Bobcats don't put up 45 on you. You may put up 50 on us, but I don't think you can stop us after seeing what I just saw.

How'd that work out for you, polecat?

AZGrizFan
November 29th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Well Grizzies, I just finished watching every highlight film of your season. All I can say is that you have no idea about what's about to hit you. I would be shocked if the Bobcats don't put up 45 on you. You may put up 50 on us, but I don't think you can stop us after seeing what I just saw.

You're a cute little guy.... xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx Did you watch the highlight film of the SUU game? You know, that team that beat you 34-20, and that we beat 46-10?

You watched HIGHLIGHT films....of a team that hasn't had 20 scored on them in the past 7 games......that has given up an average of 10 per game in the past 7 games.....and your Bobcats are gonna suddenly put up 45 on us?

Here's a tip for you: This ain't SFA, Texas Southern, or Northern Colorado (you know, that OTHER BSC team you almost lost to! xlolx xlolx xlolx , that we beat 41-20).... xlolx xlolx

It's one thing to be a fan....it's another to be delusional. xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx Not saying that you ARE delusional, since that could and probably WOULD be construed as a personal attack. Just saying that fans are potential delusional who think their mediocre team that backed into the playoffs because the best team in their conference wasn't playoff eligible is going to suddenly convert into Appalachian State. xlolx

I'll say this: our team from the SUU game is worlds different than the team from conference/second half of the season.

We put it together better. Our offense clicked the entire second half, and our defense acted like they wanted to tackle someone.

Not saying that now our defense is going to be a top 5 defense come this afternoon, but if the team you are expecting to show up on Saturday is the team that faced SUU, then you're gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Polecat: Are you shocked? xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

TheRev: I'm awaiting the rude awakening.... xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex

Ronbo
November 29th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by polecat

I got a huge yuk out of this when I read it yesterday.xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

gbhmt
November 29th, 2008, 06:06 PM
I got a huge yuk out of this when I read it yesterday.xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

I sent the quote to myself in a PM so I could bust it out after the game.

elkmcc
November 29th, 2008, 06:11 PM
teddys dont have the D to stop a potent offense, their only hope is to keep the Cats O off the field by winning top 3:1

It Tx can get up early, (which I'm not sure they can) it will be a long day for the teddys

ESG GO CATS GO

Better to remain silent than to open your mouth and confirm everyone's suspicions that you are a total idiot.xeyebrowx

I hope you pick against the Griz next Saturday too.xthumbsupx

BEAR
November 29th, 2008, 06:42 PM
The team that played SUU and UNC was a different team than the one that won the SLC!
It wasn't until we beat McNeese that we finally got our act together and learned how to win! I think we have a legitimate shot at winning this game.

Our offense can score very quickly and our defense has been coming up with the big stops that we've needed. This game has the potential to be a shootout between our two teams, both of whom have demonstrated that they have the offense capabilities to be where they are now.

You're absolutely right about that part. xlolx The rest of it though...xwhistlex

AZGrizFan
November 29th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Although crow may be a staple of the Griz normal diet, are there enough Griz fans in Montana to eat all the crow needed from this thread if TXST pulls out a victory ?.....................LMAO

Laughing MY ass off.... xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

polecat
December 1st, 2008, 09:40 PM

Did I actually say those crazy words? Must have been that Moose Drool beer I was drinking. Congrats to the Grizzies. Made us look like small, weak wannabies. Good luck to ya.