PDA

View Full Version : Hey App-sters

GrizzlyBill
November 18th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Great to see you guys having another great season.Nice the early BCS games didn't cost you too many injuries. It is a special deal you got there in AE. The dude is awesome. All the sweeter is his physique. Dude is built like me: skinny.

Hope we match up in December. Be an honor to play you. See if the Griz can do any better than the Bobcats did.

uofmman1122
November 18th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Great to see you guys having another great season.Nice the early BCS games didn't cost you too many injuries. It is a special deal you got there in AE. The dude is awesome. All the sweeter is his physique. Dude is built like me: skinny.

Hope we match up in December. Be an honor to play you. See if the Griz can do any better than the Bobcats did.Don't you mean it would be an honor for them to play us? xlolxxlolx

bench
November 19th, 2008, 12:50 AM

Hope we match up in December. Be an honor to play you. See if the Griz can do any better than the Bobcats did.

If someone accidentally jinxes something and someone else points it out, doesn't that cancel it out? xlolx

I think that's the dream matchup for both fanbases. Certainly no one is taking anything for granted about even making it that far, but regardless of venue that would be a game worthy of the hype.

Thanks for the kind words. I assure you the honor would be mutual.

ASU
November 19th, 2008, 01:08 AM
If someone accidentally jinxes something and someone else points it out, doesn't that cancel it out? xlolx

I think that's the dream matchup for both fanbases. Certainly no one is taking anything for granted about even making it that far, but regardless of venue that would be a game worthy of the hype.

Thanks for the kind words. I assure you the honor would be mutual.

App-so-lute-ly Mutual......hope it happens!
Go Apps, Go Griz