PDA

View Full Version : The NY Giants sure miss Jeremy Shockey..!!!

Cleets
November 2nd, 2008, 11:57 PM
How will the Giants recover from that horrible trade... xlolx

xwhistlex

Peems
November 3rd, 2008, 12:00 AM
amen brother Cleets! That Kevin Boss was just a one hit wonder, and boy that Shockey sure has proved to be able to stay healthy!!!

UNCBears2010
November 3rd, 2008, 12:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

TheValleyRaider
November 3rd, 2008, 12:30 AM
Shockey would have had 3 TDs today, and wouldn't have let the Cowboys get that 1st TD xpissedx xwhistlex

I just like talking about the G-Men put 5 TDs up on Dallas

xasswhipx in the Meadowlands....and I get to celebrate it here in the DFW area tomorrow :D

Hoyadestroya85
November 3rd, 2008, 04:10 AM
It's a beautiful feeling.. doesn't it feel like everything Jerry Reese does turn out to be brilliant?

Dane96
November 3rd, 2008, 07:54 AM
I am a NY fan...split loyalties in the family, so to see both the Jets and Giant making the right moves together gives hope in 2-3 years we can have the battle royal all of us have yearned for since the early 70's.

Reese has been brilliant, and the Jets have made the right off-season moves. They need another season of those...and to develop a quality heir to FAH-VRA!

LacesOut
November 3rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
Boss is no Brent Celek!

Hoyadestroya85
November 4th, 2008, 06:48 AM
Boss is no Brent Celek!

yes, you're right.. he has a super bowl ring...

Marcus Garvey
November 4th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Does anybody remember a commerical for the NFL Network about 2-3 years ago? In it, there's was a scene with Jeremy Shockey sitting on the couch, feet propped up on the coffee table, holding the remote control.
Upon seeing that, all I could think of of was: "Makes sense to me. That's where he'll be by Week 9 with yet another injury."

Cleets
November 4th, 2008, 01:09 PM
I just remember when he was traded
I posted something to the effect that he's simply the most over-rated tight-end in football...

I got a lot of:
1) You're idiot - he's awesome
2) of course he is over rated - everybody knows that...

it was odd, he's got a conflicted fan base xlolx

danefan
November 4th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Shockey has an incredible amount of talent, but having observed him and his pre-season training firsthand, all he was interested in was the waitresses at Sutters (bar across the street from Albany campus).

Football was always second on his priority list when he was with the Giants.