PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Tim Hightower gets start for Cards over Edgerin James!

AZGrizFan
November 2nd, 2008, 12:06 PM
....and gains 10 yards on his first carry!

AZGrizFan
November 2nd, 2008, 12:13 PM
3 carries....37 yards xeekx xeekx

gr8ness97
November 2nd, 2008, 12:14 PM
WOW...go FCS

AZGrizFan
November 2nd, 2008, 12:15 PM
Touchdown, Timmy Hightower!

Damn, the Cards made that look EASY!

ericsaid
November 2nd, 2008, 12:16 PM
Can't watch, i'm stuck with Tennessee and Green Bay.

AZGrizFan
November 2nd, 2008, 12:17 PM
Can't watch, i'm stuck with Tennessee and Green Bay.

Well, i could watch it anyways, because it's an away game, but I have the NFL package on DirectTV. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

AZGrizFan
November 2nd, 2008, 12:20 PM
The TD is called back, Arizona tries to go for it on 4th and inches (for a Td) and Warner doesn't get in on the QB sneak. WAFJ. xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

alexale23
November 2nd, 2008, 12:52 PM
any update on hightower

Eight Legger
November 2nd, 2008, 01:36 PM
Timmy has gone over 70 yards with a 30-yard TD burst in the first half. See ya Edge, don't let the door hit you on your way out of town. Stupid that so many teams passed on Timmy in the draft, but the Cardinals are pretty happy they didn't.

HiHiYikas
November 2nd, 2008, 01:38 PM
I just saw his TD run on the halftime report of the Tenn-GB game. Terry Bradshaw even mentioned he went to Richmond

Eight Legger
November 2nd, 2008, 01:40 PM
We are getting a lot of nice run out of his performances....it seems they can't say his name without also mentioning that he is a Spider. Not bad for recruiting! I can't think of the last unheralded RB to make this quick an impression in the NFL, from FBS or FCS.

asucrutch23
November 2nd, 2008, 03:55 PM
Over 100 and a touchdown for Timmy in his first start. Go Cards!

AZGrizFan
November 2nd, 2008, 05:43 PM
Hightower looked awesoe, and the Cards looked dominating. I'd say Edge won't see the field much after this performance. xnodx xnodx xnodx

Eight Legger
November 2nd, 2008, 05:47 PM
Between the Tower and Flacco, I'd say the CAA has acquitted itself quite well in the NFL this year. More proof that if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.

AZGrizFan
November 2nd, 2008, 05:48 PM
Between the Tower and Flacco, I'd say the CAA has acquitted itself quite well in the NFL this year. More proof that if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.

As have my Grizzlies....congrats to Richmond and Hightower... xnodx

wkuhillhound
November 2nd, 2008, 06:16 PM
In my other fantasy football league, I just acquired him and dropped Larry Johnson. I did a pretty good thing.

UMass922
November 2nd, 2008, 06:48 PM
In my other fantasy football league, I just acquired him and dropped Larry Johnson. I did a pretty good thing.

I started Hightower today after Steven Jackson was listed as questionable. Jackson ended up playing, but it looks like I made the right call anyway.

Peems
November 2nd, 2008, 07:07 PM
We are getting a lot of nice run out of his performances....it seems they can't say his name without also mentioning that he is a Spider. Not bad for recruiting! I can't think of the last unheralded RB to make this quick an impression in the NFL, from FBS or FCS.

Westbrook

asucrutch23
November 5th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Folks on the Cards board are looking for a good nickname for TH. Any Richmond fans know of any he has??xchinscratchx xchinscratchx

Rekdiver
November 6th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I know you'll hat this but John Settle App State, Atlanta Falcons and Washington, the 1st Free Agent to gain over 1,000 yards.

GolfingGriz
November 12th, 2008, 01:49 AM
How bout that shattered glass when he ran over the niners safety? What a horse!