PDA

View Full Version : Colts Streak Of Division Championships Likely Over

UNHWildCats
October 28th, 2008, 09:02 AM
xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

7-0 Tennessee with a win last night over 3-4 Indianapolis has pretty much ended any hopes the Colts had of continuing their streak of division crowns.

The Colts sit in a 4 game gap this morning which when tie breakers are considered it likely becomes a 5 game gap since its likely Tennessee holds significant advantages in all the tie breakers.

What a great day for the AFC South.

Whats even better, if not for two fluke wins the Colts would be 1-6 xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

appfan2008
October 28th, 2008, 09:09 AM
last night was not a surprising outcome but if you had told me this would be their 2 records at this point in the season before the season started i would have thought youd be crazy

wkuhillhound
October 28th, 2008, 11:34 AM
For those that said that Tennessee would lose to Indy last night. Shame! xrotatehx xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex

I will be serving you humble pie. I better get tips for the deliciousness of the pie. :D ;)

LacesOut
October 28th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Good win Titans!

Regarding their jerseys, didn't they used to have dark blue ones? Did they switch over to light/baby blue ones, or are they just their 3rd/alternate jersey? Anyone know (or care, haha)?

wkuhillhound
October 28th, 2008, 11:45 AM
I think it was promotional thing. They handed out 68,000 light blue shirts at the game. They will probably go back to other jersey for the rest of the season. This was only the 3rd time in Titans history that they have been on Monday night.

LacesOut
October 28th, 2008, 11:48 AM
I think it was promotional thing. They handed out 68,000 light blue shirts at the game. They will probably go back to other jersey for the rest of the season. This was only the 3rd time in Titans history that they have been on Monday night.

Ahhh I see.

Thank ya thank ya for the info.