PDA

View Full Version : Suprised, but Matt Ryan is legit.

Baldy
October 12th, 2008, 05:13 PM
I haven't seen a rookie QB in the NFL look this composed in a long time. Could it be possible he might be considered for a Rookie of the Year candidate?

wkuhillhound
October 12th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Chris Johnson of the Titans. xnodx

JohnStOnge
October 12th, 2008, 05:49 PM
He's apparently a lot more legit as an NFL quarterback than Michael Vick was. At least that's how it looks at this point. Strangely, Atlanta may have benefited from Vick's troubles because it looks like they ended up with a better young quarterback.

UNHWildCats
October 12th, 2008, 05:58 PM
im prolly the only UNH fan on this board who is happy to see him doing well lol

brownbear
October 12th, 2008, 06:22 PM
The combo of Matt Ryan and Michael Turner has turned out really well for the Falcons. I don't know if they are a playoff team this year, but they are much better than expected (SI had them last in the NFL with a 2-14 record).

Peems
October 13th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Here are the strongest ROY candidates on offense:
Ryan
Chris Johnson
Matt Forte
Felix Jones
(who are some others I've forgotten)

danefan
October 13th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Here are the strongest ROY candidates on offense:
Ryan
Chris Johnson
Matt Forte
Felix Jones
(who are some others I've forgotten)

If Arizon keeps winning, Hightower might have something to say about that. They seem to keep relying on him more and more and Edge less and less.

Hightower looked really good against the Cowboys.

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Felix Jones is a player, but I don't know if he gets enough touches to be considered as strongly as someone like Forte or Ryan

wkuhillhound
October 13th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Felix Jones is a player, but I don't know if he gets enough touches to be considered as strongly as someone like Forte or Ryan

Was Felix Jones and Darren McFadden drafted together while they were at Arkansas?

gmoney55
October 13th, 2008, 08:36 PM
If Arizon keeps winning, Hightower might have something to say about that. They seem to keep relying on him more and more and Edge less and less.

Hightower looked really good against the Cowboys.

They should use Hightower more too.