93henfan
October 6th, 2008, 08:06 AM
**** off.

89Hen
October 6th, 2008, 08:14 AM
What excuse can there be? Redskins flat out beat them. :(

andy7171
October 6th, 2008, 08:17 AM
That's my Eagles fan spirit! Howard Eskin said that if the Eagles lost this game he woudl walk down to 980 to do the show. Though I don't think he will.

Honestly, I was listening to the game on the radio, because it was on the same time as the Ravens-Titans game. I shut it off after the refs picked up the flag on the punt return. I was completely surprised when I saw the final score.

Big question, who do the Skins drop one to? Rams, Browns or Lions in the next three weeks. I know they arent going 7-1.

89Hen
October 6th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Honestly, I was listening to the game on the radio, because it was on the same time as the Ravens-Titans game. I shut it off after the refs picked up the flag on the punt return. I was completely surprised when I saw the final score.

Big question, who do the Skins drop one to? Rams, Browns or Lions in the next three weeks. I know they arent going 7-1.
Oh yeah, I thought of you as I watched both the Ravens and Skins/Eagles games yesterday. :p

Yes, they are going 7-1... how can they lose to any of those three? It's going to be insufferable here all month. xsmhx xoopsx

93henfan
October 6th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Yep. No excuse. Two plays stand out to me.

1. Eagles third and goal from the two. 275 pound fullback Dan Klecko, lead blocking for B West, gets pushed back three yards giving Westbrook a brick wall to try to run through.

2. Forget the time of the play, but Portis runs right up the middle. DT Juqua Parker, with a bead at the LOS, tries to arm tackle Portis, who ends up getting 20 or 30 on the play.

Can't block, can't tackle. No excuses necessary when you suck.

andy7171
October 6th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Oh yeah, I thought of you as I watched both the Ravens and Skins/Eagles games yesterday. :p

Yes, they are going 7-1... how can they lose to any of those three? It's going to be insufferable here all month. xsmhx xoopsx

Trust me, they'll lose one.

So did channel 7 have the game or did you have to put on 13.

89Hen
October 6th, 2008, 09:21 AM
9 is CBS and it was on here. If the Skins were home, we would not have gotten the Ravens game.

Franks Tanks
October 6th, 2008, 09:28 AM
That's my Eagles fan spirit! Howard Eskin said that if the Eagles lost this game he woudl walk down to 980 to do the show. Though I don't think he will.

Howard Eskin is a complete tool, he knows about as much about FB as my wife. The Eagles are toast 0-2 in the killer NFC east is a deathblow. I thought the Eagles were the better team, but they clearly werent, the Skins beat em up. Eagles season is over unless the Skins, boys or Giants implode-- Go Phils!!!

Killtoppers90
October 6th, 2008, 11:20 AM
I just say that the Skins are for real!

Ivytalk
October 6th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Howard Eskin is a complete tool, he knows about as much about FB as my wife. The Eagles are toast 0-2 in the killer NFC east is a deathblow. I thought the Eagles were the better team, but they clearly werent, the Skins beat em up. Eagles season is over -- Go Phils!!!

Fixed it!xsmhx xmadx

LacesOut
October 7th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Redskins are flat out better than the Iggles. No excuses from me. I really thought the Eagles were better than this. Oh well.

Franks Tanks
October 7th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Fixed it!xsmhx xmadx

True-- I was certainly fooled by the Eagles. Before the season I thought they would be 9-7 or so. After the first 3 games I thought they would be the real deal--I was wrong--they will be 9-7

93henfan
October 7th, 2008, 12:20 PM
But they'll be the best damned 9-7 team in football, just like they were the best damned 8-8 team in football last year!

Damn it sucks being an Eagles fan. Will we win a Superbowl in our lifetimes?

89Hen
October 7th, 2008, 12:51 PM
...let the excuses come rolling in.
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

What excuse can there be? Redskins flat out beat them. :(

Yep. No excuse.

No excuses necessary when you suck.

I thought the Eagles were the better team, but they clearly werent, the Skins beat em up.

Redskins are flat out better than the Iggles. No excuses from me. I really thought the Eagles were better than this. Oh well.
Boy did we disappoint Andy. :p

andy7171
October 7th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Boy did we disappoint Andy. :p

Oh no. I listen to WIP when I'm at the beach. I know how Philly sports works. :D

93henfan
October 7th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Oh no. I listen to WIP when I'm at the beach. I know how Philly sports works. :D

They stream, if you want to listen to people bitch 24/7. http://www.610wip.com

spelunker64
October 7th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Put the Headbuster in!

mcveyrl
October 7th, 2008, 04:06 PM
But they'll be the best damned 9-7 team in football, just like they were the best damned 8-8 team in football last year!

Damn it sucks being an Eagles fan. Will we win a Superbowl in our lifetimes?

Yes. Although I'm counting on major advances in medicine to keep me going until at lest 2145...so, I got that going for me...

seantaylor
October 7th, 2008, 04:37 PM
The Skins are the best team in the NFL.

TheValleyRaider
October 7th, 2008, 05:27 PM
The Skins are the best team in the NFL that the Giants have beaten this year.

xcoolx

andy7171
October 8th, 2008, 12:07 PM
They stream, if you want to listen to people bitch 24/7. http://www.610wip.com

Bookmarked already. I need my fix for about 2 weeks after my beach vacation.

andy7171
October 13th, 2008, 06:22 AM

Trust me, they'll lose one.

Did I nail this or what? xnonono2x xbawlingx

89Hen
October 13th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Did I nail this or what? xnonono2x xbawlingx
Not yet there slick. You said ONE... at this point it may be TWO or THREE. :p

andy7171
October 13th, 2008, 12:27 PM
I felt bad for #66, not good can come of an o-line man attempting to run with the ball.

By the way. It was on channel 45. So it has to be a local station home game black out.

The Raven loss certainly eases this disaster of a game, for me. I swear it'd be easier living in Dallas than Baltimore as a Redskins fan.

89Hen
October 13th, 2008, 01:15 PM
I felt bad for #66, not good can come of an o-line man attempting to run with the ball.
That was the first play I got to see yesterday. What a game changing moment that was. He was really upset with himself. xoopsx

Franks Tanks
October 13th, 2008, 01:30 PM
That was the first play I got to see yesterday. What a game changing moment that was. He was really upset with himself. xoopsx

Pete Kendall-- that guy has the dirtiest Boston accent ever.

89Hen
October 13th, 2008, 02:44 PM
BTW, didn't see a thread on the Skins game, but WTF was the deal with that heavily tattooed idiot on the Rams who kept getting the penalties?!?! xnonono2x If I'm Haslett he is OFF my team today.

Franks Tanks
October 13th, 2008, 02:49 PM
BTW, didn't see a thread on the Skins game, but WTF was the deal with that heavily tattooed idiot on the Rams who kept getting the penalties?!?! xnonono2x If I'm Haslett he is OFF my team today.

Howie Long Jr.? xlolx xlolx

Peems
October 13th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Howie Long Jr.? xlolx xlolx

Not it was some offensive linemen. But did you see Haslett get into it with the skins CB? I would not mess with Haslett!xeekx

andy7171
October 14th, 2008, 09:12 AM

INCOGNITTO!

He was the walking definition of ROID RAGE Sunday. He almost cost them the game.

89Hen
October 14th, 2008, 10:24 AM
INCOGNITTO!

He was the walking definition of ROID RAGE Sunday. He almost cost them the game.
He was downright uncontrolable. Big muscles, pea brain.