PDA

View Full Version : Hobo Day Game Thread - SDSU hosts McNeese St

Pages : 1 [2]

McNeese75
October 6th, 2008, 02:48 PM
I'm just surprised as heck that he was caught. #21 - Cole Brodie is pretty dang fast. Your TE must have taken a great angle. I don't think it was malicious either. Nor do I think it the hit on our QB was. McNesse has a great team. I just wish we would have made a play in OT to end the dang game. Probably the worst play of the game was on 4th and 1. Our coach calls a bootleg to the right and our QB throws the ball 8 rows into the student section.xoopsx

The tight end (#85) was a combination wide receiver/tight end in high school so he does have good speed and I am sure he had an angle as well.

NorCalJack
October 7th, 2008, 05:27 PM
On McNeese first possession of OT our RB was in the endzone and was marked down at the one. The SDSU player was down at the 2 and they give him the TD. Hilarious.xoopsx

Here is a picture of the SDSU player you thought was down at the two. Looks like he is still not down and at the goal line to me. I think the ref made the right call.

http://www.gojacks.com//share/ViewPhoto.dbml?ATCLPID=&ATCLID=1596722&DB_MENU_ID=&SPSID=64624&SPID=7153&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=&DB_OEM_ID=15000&LOAD_IMAGE_ID=1338766&LOAD_IMAGE_SIZE=400