PDA

View Full Version : Chargers sign Oachs

saint0917
April 26th, 2005, 07:52 AM
I was looking at the Transaction in the U.S.A. Today, and the Chargers sign QB Graig Ochs

Josh
April 26th, 2005, 08:21 AM
I was looking at the Transaction in the U.S.A. Today, and the Chargers sign QB Graig Ochs

His name is Craig Ochs lol. Yes he has been posted on I-AA.org since Sunday night. Please check the site everyday for additions to the list.

Thanks!

saint0917
April 26th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Sorry about that, my typo error

polsongrizz
April 26th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the info anyways. Hope this will not be one more of those instances where the Chargers screw over a Griz QB ala Dave Dickenson.

putter
April 26th, 2005, 10:22 AM
At least Ochs is 6'2" and not 5' 10". I think it will work out for him as I don't see SD being able to keep both Breese and Rivers very long.

blackfordpu
April 26th, 2005, 11:10 AM
I think that the Chargers may try to make Brees or Rivers a franchise player. Ochs may not play much in the coming years.

DuckDuckGriz
April 26th, 2005, 01:49 PM
I think that the Chargers may try to make Brees or Rivers a franchise player. Ochs may not play much in the coming years.

Sad, but I think you are probably right. I was thinking a place like Indianapolis would be a good place for Ochs, an offense that uses short passes and a nip-and-tuck offense because that's really what he's about. The Lions possibly too.

mlbowl
April 26th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Sad, but I think you are probably right. I was thinking a place like Indianapolis would be a good place for Ochs, an offense that uses short passes and a nip-and-tuck offense because that's really what he's about. The Lions possibly too.

He would see even less playing time with Indy