PDA

View Full Version : Furman at Colgate - Game Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Millwoch
September 13th, 2008, 07:27 PM
The SOCON appears to be stacked this year. If we can get by Delaware with a win, then I don't see us missing the playoffs. Maybe this year will see three SOCON teams in the playoffs. I sure would like to have that auto-bid in Greenville this year. Gotta get by you guys and Woofy. And I'm not overlooking the Eaglets, Bellhops, or Firebirds either. This is going to be an interesting season.xnodx

I hope you do overlook us. I think a lot of socon teams will. No one has talked about how we amassed 427 total yards (150 more than NCst) against Clemson. I think we can score some points.

By the way, I watched the game on the internet today. Sorrells did look good. I thought the D (had trouble with the belly option) was a little shaky but came out the second half and got some stops that put the game away. That could be a sign of good some half-time adjustments by the coaches(always a good sign early in the year)

furman94
September 13th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Yeah, but did you see the D in Blacksburg last week? If we can put the D last week with the O this week, and the attitude and drive of both, we'll hang with anyone!