PDA

View Full Version : Missed it by THAT much! LMAO

McTailGator
September 1st, 2008, 02:14 PM
At least McNeese Sky Divers can find their landing zone.

HA! I love it... (;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From a North Carolina News Paper.

And you thought things went awry on the field?

The aerial team hired by UNC to parachute the game ball into the stadium during the pregame show missed Kenan Stadium by 9 and 1/2 miles when they landed at Duke's Wallace Wade Stadium during their pregame activities. Duke hosted James Madison on Saturday night.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

LMAO!

dakotadan
September 1st, 2008, 05:21 PM
I wonder what the Duke athletic department officials were thinking when random sky divers are landin on the field with footballs and they didn't hire them. haha

I hope they sent UNC a thank you letter for the gift.

McTailGator
September 1st, 2008, 05:27 PM
I wonder what the Duke athletic department officials were thinking when random sky divers are landin on the field with footballs and they didn't hire them. haha

Ha!

You think they made the sky divers buy a ticket? xlolx

PantherRob82
September 1st, 2008, 06:17 PM

I wonder if they were thinking they were terrorists.

proasu89
September 1st, 2008, 06:42 PM
I wonder if they were thinking they were terrorists.

xlolx You've obviously never been to a Blue Devil Football game. (not that you ever should) Not enough people in the stands to make it worth the effort.

SoCon48
September 1st, 2008, 11:36 PM
[/SIZE]

xlolx You've obviously never been to a Blue Devil Football game. (not that you ever should) Not enough people in the stands to make it worth the effort.

Things are changing.

T-Dog
September 1st, 2008, 11:57 PM
That's a lot of purple in the stands. I think I need a drink. xprost2x

And look at that track! Mpls will have to fly down there and have a word with the Dookies. xnonox

UAalum72
September 2nd, 2008, 08:32 AM
http://biggreenalertblog.blogspot.com/

Dartmouth blog has YouTube of the skydiver

Big Dawg
September 2nd, 2008, 08:49 AM
http://biggreenalertblog.blogspot.com/

Dartmouth blog has YouTube of the skydiver

That song that was playing at the stadium was perfect...xlolx

"I come through with something real foolish and they like boy you a fool!!!"xlolx

Classic

JayJ79
September 2nd, 2008, 10:10 PM
Would have been really bad if it been an Air Force game (or more aptly, Army, as they have the paratroopers (airborne infantry). Not that paratroopers are used much anymore with the advances in helicoptors and whatnot.