PDA

View Full Version : GAMEDAY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catamount man
August 28th, 2008, 06:40 AM
THANK........YOU..........GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving for Cullowhee in about 3 hours. pre-tailgate with my boy LawCat at high noon, trip to bookstore, then the real tailgate starts at 3pm, game at 7pm.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

ASUMountaineer
August 28th, 2008, 07:13 AM
THANK........YOU..........GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving for Cullowhee in about 3 hours. pre-tailgate with my boy LawCat at high noon, trip to bookstore, then the real tailgate starts at 3pm, game at 7pm.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Kick it. Go Catamounts.

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 28th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Good luck to the cats. Kick off SoCon '08 with a win!

appfan2008
August 28th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Go get em SOCON... wcu and samford start us off right tonight

catamount man
August 28th, 2008, 07:18 AM
We will give it our best shot. On paper, this shouldn't be a game, but I am also a realist and we've lost 7 in a row, BUT, even Briggs worst teams beat the Chowans and Mars Hills of the world and Shorter is an NAIA school to boot.

43-14 WCU just to play it safe, but I will take a 2-0 victory if I have to. HA!!!

Good luck to Samford as well. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

appfan2008
August 28th, 2008, 07:26 AM
shorter is naia? wow that is low...

APPStrongNC
August 28th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Bust'em up cats!!!!

appfan2008
August 28th, 2008, 07:38 AM
why was this game scheduled for thursday in the first place?

normally it seems that would be a good idea for tv purposes... but i didnt think that was the case here was it?

catamount man
August 28th, 2008, 07:45 AM
shorter is naia? wow that is low...

No need to start a war here pal, they need a money, we need a win. Shorter at least give some schollies, I don't think Jacksonville can say that. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

appfan2008
August 28th, 2008, 07:47 AM
No need to start a war here pal, they need a money, we need a win. Shorter at least give some schollies, I don't think Jacksonville can say that. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

i wasnt trying to start a war... or even an argument... i was just surprised... what sort of a payout does a naia school get for coming to a fcs school?

catamount man
August 28th, 2008, 07:47 AM
i wasnt trying to start a war... or even an argument... i was just surprised... what sort of a payout does a naia school get for coming to a fcs school?

I don't know how much we're paying them.

ASUG8
August 28th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Have fun and go Cats!

JaxSinfonian
August 28th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Headed for Atlanta around 1 p.m. Hopefully the Gamecocks can start the season with a miracle.

Tall order, though, as we will be missing seven important players thanks to suspensions and injury, including our projected #1 RB.

But at least the season is here!

ASU88
August 28th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Time to take care of business and start the Wagner era off right.

Good luck, Cat man ... and have a good time (like there's any question of THAT!)

mountain_man
August 28th, 2008, 08:20 AM
GO SHORTER!

roadwarrior
August 28th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Game Day at NDSU tonight also as the Bison host Austin Peay. It looks like the game will be sold out!

mebisonII
August 28th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Game Day at NDSU tonight also as the Bison host Austin Peay. It looks like the game will be sold out!

So road, are you going to the game xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx :D

Better keep your signature up to date!xnodx

spelunker64
August 28th, 2008, 08:32 AM
So road, are you going to the game xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx :D

Better keep your signature up to date!xnodx

I'll be in line at 1:30 for the tailgate lot :D

darell1976
August 28th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Gameday is here for UND in its first D1 game tonight vs Texas A&M-Kingsville (D2). 7pm at the Alerus Center should be a great crowd and game since there is nothing else to do around here and watching the DNC on tv doesn't count.xlolx GO SIOUX!!!!

darell1976
August 28th, 2008, 09:21 AM

My house is in walking distance to the dome and i will rent my driveway for parking spots...only 50 bucks.xlolx

CSUBUCDAD
August 28th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Hallo freakin luya. Thought it would never get here. Hope my Bucs can hang with the Canes tonight and hope the Gamecocks stomp a mud hole in the Wolf puppies.

lizrdgizrd
August 28th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Good luck to the 'cats (that sounds weird), the bucs, and the whatever Sanford is. :P