PDA

View Full Version : SEASON TICKETS ARRIVED!

appfan2008
August 15th, 2008, 10:23 AM
I was a student last fall so I got in free and this year I purchased season tickets for the Mrs. and I a few months ago and they finally cam in the mail yesterday!!! What a wonderful day.

Also, the tickets are actually the equivalent of a credit card with our seat number on it.

My 2 questions are:

Who else has gotten their tickets?

Do other schools give out the traditional paper tickets or the credit card type thing we got?

lillycafe
August 15th, 2008, 10:30 AM
I was a student last fall so I got in free and this year I purchased season tickets for the Mrs. and I a few months ago and they finally cam in the mail yesterday!!! What a wonderful day.

Also, the tickets are actually the equivalent of a credit card with our seat number on it.

My 2 questions are:

Do other schools give out the traditional paper tickets or the credit card type thing we got?

I have had mine for about 2 weeks. Section 214, Row A.

appfan2008
August 15th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Section 216 Row S

if you are in row A is that the first row of the upper?

biggie
August 15th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Friend that ordered all of ours together has mine. Weird that they put one name on all the cards, instead of separate names.

214 L for me.

Yeah, A is the first row.

lillycafe
August 15th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Section 216 Row S

It is!!!

lillycafe
August 15th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Friend that ordered all of ours together has mine. Weird that they put one name on all the cards, instead of separate names.

214 L for me.

Yeah, A is the first row.

Mine and my wife's have my name on them because the order was in my name. I guess that was the same for whomever ordered yours.

appfan2008
August 15th, 2008, 10:39 AM
same here... both my wife and i have my name on each... glad to here i aint the only one...

mcveyrl
August 15th, 2008, 10:44 AM
We get sheets of paper tickets. I also got my parking passes and concession vouchers (4 drinks and 4 hot dogs).

Got them last week.

One question for any JMU fans that know:

Our family pack was for two youth and two adult tickets. However, the tickets don't have any indication of which is which. Do you know if there's a difference?

Eaglesrus
August 15th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Received our season and UGA game tickets last Friday. They are paper.

89Hen
August 15th, 2008, 10:53 AM
My 2 questions are:

First, congrats on becoming a season ticket holder. xthumbsupx

I got my tix from UD about two weeks ago and they are the paper sheets. No offense, but I think I'd be bummed if I got a plastic card. The full sheets that accordian down when you take them out of the big envelope are fun to get. xpeacex

89Hen
August 15th, 2008, 10:54 AM

Our family pack was for two youth and two adult tickets. However, the tickets don't have any indication of which is which. Do you know if there's a difference?
I'm on UD's family plan (4 seats also) and two sets of my tix are stamped with red ink "CHILD" so you can't give them to four adults.

mcveyrl
August 15th, 2008, 11:05 AM
I'm on UD's family plan (4 seats also) and two sets of my tix are stamped with red ink "CHILD" so you can't give them to four adults.

I expected mine would be like that, but they're not. Probably shows up when you scan it, so that the first time I try it with my buddies, we're turned away, I lose my tickets and don't get a refund...

appfan2008
August 15th, 2008, 11:07 AM
First, congrats on becoming a season ticket holder. xthumbsupx

I got my tix from UD about two weeks ago and they are the paper sheets. No offense, but I think I'd be bummed if I got a plastic card. The full sheets that accordian down when you take them out of the big envelope are fun to get. xpeacex

obviously we were super thrilled that the tickets arrived but i was just a hair bummed like you said that they wernt paper i think i would like that better but hey technology what are you gonna do!

yosef1969
August 15th, 2008, 11:16 AM
"Friend that ordered all of ours together has mine. Weird that they put one name on all the cards, instead of separate names"

All your friend has to do is tell the ticket office the names of people he's buying for.

I buy for a group of 5 and each has their own name on them.

Grizzaholic
August 15th, 2008, 11:34 AM
We should be getting ours starting tomorrow, the 16th, and we get paper ones.

biggie
August 15th, 2008, 12:31 PM
"Friend that ordered all of ours together has mine. Weird that they put one name on all the cards, instead of separate names"

All your friend has to do is tell the ticket office the names of people he's buying for.

I buy for a group of 5 and each has their own name on them.
Yeah, they never asked him for the names and guess he forgot to mention it.

Grizaholic17
August 15th, 2008, 12:31 PM
We should be getting ours starting tomorrow, the 16th, and we get paper ones.

I thought they were being mailed the week of the 18th. I wonder what they will look like this time?? Hopefully when in full set they have a picture of the expansion or something, like the poster.

93henfan
August 15th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Here's what ours look like:

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee234/93bluehen/img056.jpg

Philly Phoenix Phan
August 15th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Love the tickets man. Thats a great picture.

I really oughta make it down to a UDel game sometime.

appfan2008
August 15th, 2008, 01:23 PM
that is a great picture on your ud tickets... if i get the chance tonight i will scan in the picture on my asu card it is pretty sweet too

appfan2008
August 15th, 2008, 01:24 PM
that is a great picture on your ud tickets... if i get the chance tonight i will scan in the picture on my asu card it is pretty sweet too

appfan2008
August 15th, 2008, 01:24 PM

McTailGator
August 15th, 2008, 01:35 PM

My 2 questions are:

That is a VERY cool ideal and probably much cheaper when you consider printing costs and all.

McNeese has sent out many season tickets and they appear to be doing it alphabetically because I'm and "S" and my Brother-in-Law is an "M" and neither of us have recieved ours yet.

I know a bunch of "A's", "B's" and c's that have already recieved theirs.

appfan2008
August 15th, 2008, 01:45 PM
alphabetically... that is an interesting way to do it...

furman94
August 15th, 2008, 02:29 PM
We get sheets of paper tickets. I also got my parking passes and concession vouchers (4 drinks and 4 hot dogs).

Got them last week.

We got the same thing, with one extra to the package. I don't beleve that there is a difference in the tickets, considering there was only one price averaged together xsmiley_wix !

elkinftball2002
August 15th, 2008, 02:47 PM
I just bought 2 app state season tickets for 130 off craigslist

appfan2008
August 15th, 2008, 02:56 PM
130 dollars a piece or total?

either way that is way under face value!

thmst30
August 15th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Got mine today!!!

appfan2008
August 15th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Got mine today!!!

its a sweet feeling to open that envelope aint it!!!

AppStsGr8
August 15th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Ours came in early this week - 3A, NN

The cards are great. They'll all have the name of the person in whose name the order was placed. If you ever need paper tickets, you can log onto the TicketReturn website and print the paper. That's especially helpful if there's a game you find you can't make since you can print your tickets for your friends to use while keeping your card. Just remember, if you print paper tickets, your cards won't work for that game.

Touchdown Yosef
August 15th, 2008, 04:50 PM
I got mine about a week ago sec. 111 row F. This will be the first time I've ever even been on the east side. Last year we were up 1a row PP I believe. I can't wait for the season, anyone going to fan fest tomorrow?

elkinftball2002
August 15th, 2008, 08:15 PM
i paid 130 total

McNeese75
August 15th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Got mine today xnodx

proasu89
August 15th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Yeah, they never asked him for the names and guess he forgot to mention it.

Who cares whose name is on the ticket as long as you're at the Rockxthumbsupxxlolx Besides only the actual yosef donor will receive points.

I believe we are given a choice between paper and plastic.

proasu89
August 15th, 2008, 08:26 PM
I got mine about a week ago sec. 111 row F. This will be the first time I've ever even been on the east side. Last year we were up 1a row PP I believe. I can't wait for the season, anyone going to fan fest tomorrow?

Look forward to meeting you. We're in 111 row G. I think PhillyApp is right behind us. Will be at Fanfestxthumbsupx

AppGirl
August 15th, 2008, 08:40 PM
We got our tickets early this week. Section 3A, row XX. First year of the cards, they all had the hubby's name, 2nd year I had to call about weather to get our older son youth or adult, since he had a birthday that changes that during the season, and they asked for all our names. They've been individualized since then, but never had a problem with an adult using a youth's ticket.
And I will be at Fan Fest tomorrow. I can hardly wait!

elkinftball2002
August 15th, 2008, 09:18 PM
ill be at fan fest tommorow as well. Ill be wearing a app state 28 jersey blue jean shorts flip flops,and will be taking pictures if anybody wants to say hey

AppGirl
August 16th, 2008, 11:16 AM
ill be at fan fest tommorow as well. Ill be wearing a app state 28 jersey blue jean shorts flip flops,and will be taking pictures if anybody wants to say hey

Headin' up that way soon. Look for a 6 footer in black pants, black tee that says "Football Chic", App gold belt and shoes and a football purse. xthumbsupx

Seawolf97
August 16th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Paper tickets and the Media Guide all came on Agust 11th.

Grizzaholic
August 16th, 2008, 05:09 PM
I thought they were being mailed the week of the 18th. I wonder what they will look like this time?? Hopefully when in full set they have a picture of the expansion or something, like the poster.

Maybe I got the date wrong. Never have been good with dates. I hope they have players on the tickets again.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
August 17th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Got mine yesterday, that paper accordion thing. :D

dakotadan
August 17th, 2008, 12:13 PM
I picked up my season tickets on friday when I was in Grand Forks!

89Hen
August 17th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Here's what ours look like:
EAST Side?! xconfusedx I didn't know you were a blue hair. :p

yorkcountyUNHfan
August 17th, 2008, 09:19 PM
I got mine todayxthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Not sure when they came though....I was out of town at an "event" this weekend.xwhistlex

93henfan
August 17th, 2008, 09:36 PM

I just like older women, that's all.xlolx

Henny
August 17th, 2008, 09:43 PM

89 I'm one row below him in D. The Blue Hairs cant make it up that highxsmiley_wix