PDA

View Full Version : Youngstown State - Marcus Mason

andy7171
August 4th, 2008, 09:49 AM
He looked nice in the HOF game last night. Hard upfield running, 98 yards on 18 carries. I hope he makes the team! Although his best bet is special teams with Portis, Betts and Cartwright in front of him.

SideLine Shooter
August 4th, 2008, 10:01 AM
He looked nice in the HOF game last night. Hard upfield running, 98 yards on 18 carries. I hope he makes the team! Although his best bet is special teams with Portis, Betts and Cartwright in front of him.

He looked good. I was impressed with the whole effort of the skins and coaching staff. They have some nice young talent on that team. I was also impressed with Colt Brennan's performance and his on field awareness during his play. I'm not a skins fan either..

andy7171
August 4th, 2008, 10:19 AM
He looked good. I was impressed with the whole effort of the skins and coaching staff. They have some nice young talent on that team. I was also impressed with Colt Brennan's performance and his on field awareness during his play. I'm not a skins fan either..

Brennan did impress me as well. The first TD was more of a blown play, but he looked off the defenders very well. The second pass was nice!

I-AA Fan
August 8th, 2008, 12:54 PM
http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=37555