PDA

View Full Version : Omar Making Plays

bleedblue
July 28th, 2008, 11:26 PM
By Christopher Smith
Titans Online

Just McCareins has gotten off to a fast start at camp.
NASHVILLE, TN, July 27, 2008

PLAYS OF THE DAY: Vince Young threw a beautiful deep ball just over top of Nick Harper’s outstretched hand, connecting with McCareins for a 53-yard touchdown …Tony Joiner delivered one of the biggest hits of the session, squaring up Craig Stevens on a short pass in the flat after building a head of steam …Omar Cuff sliced the middle of the defense when William Hayes didn’t hold his ground at defensive tackle, then delivered a spinning stiff arm to gain extra yardage. Cuff cut sharply on the next play after catching a screen pass, shirking the first defender to arrive …Quinton Ganther made Kyle Vanden Bosch slap his hands and yell out in frustration after the 5-foot-9 running back blocked Vanden Bosch to the grass.

bluehenbillk
July 29th, 2008, 07:15 AM
I'll be shocked if he doesn't make the Titans roster or practice squad.

TTUEagles
July 29th, 2008, 10:34 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing it as a Titans fan and from knowing of him as an FCS fan. But, he has LenDale White, Chris Henry (2nd rounder, 2nd year) and first round draft pick Chris Johnson ahead of him. I doubt they'll keep 5 RB's (including FB) on the active roster - PSquad looks more likely.