PDA

View Full Version : Joe Flacco signs

smallcollegefbfan
July 17th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco has agreed to a five-year deal with a maximum of close to $30 million with $8.75 million guaranteed.

UIWWildthing
July 17th, 2008, 09:26 AM
As a Ravens fan, I'm glad to see they got this done before training camp started.

McNeese75
July 17th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Good for JF xthumbsupx

HighRyder08
July 17th, 2008, 11:49 PM
im not trying to hijack this thread at all, but does anybody know if Dexter Jackson has signed yet?

smallcollegefbfan
July 17th, 2008, 11:55 PM
im not trying to hijack this thread at all, but does anybody know if Dexter Jackson has signed yet?

Haven't seen that he has yet. I did hear he has had the injury bug.

appfan2008
July 18th, 2008, 09:51 AM
that is great for joe flacco... i wish all the best for him...

i hope dexter will be able to sign something... before he gets to hurt

andy7171
July 18th, 2008, 11:24 AM
I heard him interviewed on the radio yesterday afternoon. After giving the coaching speack for a couple minutes, they asked him what he was going to buy and what was he buying his mom. He said he bought her a new lawn mower and he wasn't getting anything for himself. He said he is going to be too busy, 1- earning a job 2- doing the job well and 3- keeping the job for many years. Everything is going to the bank.

Seems like his head is in the right place.

bjtheflamesfan
July 18th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Looks like somebody wants to be the rare athlete with their head screwed on straight

SideLine Shooter
July 18th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I heard him interviewed on the radio yesterday afternoon. After giving the coaching speack for a couple minutes, they asked him what he was going to buy and what was he buying his mom. He said he bought her a new lawn mower and he wasn't getting anything for himself. He said he is going to be too busy, 1- earning a job 2- doing the job well and 3- keeping the job for many years. Everything is going to the bank.

Seems like his head is in the right place.

Sounds good. I hope he does well. Should be an excellent NFL QB.xthumbsupx

USDFAN_55
July 18th, 2008, 04:21 PM
I'm sure the allumni association at Deleware is hoping to see some of that moneyxthumbsupx Very nice contract! Now get out there and beat Troy Smith for the number one slot.

proasu89
July 18th, 2008, 05:41 PM
I'm sure the allumni association at Deleware is hoping to see some of that moneyxthumbsupx Very nice contract! Now get out there and beat Troy Smith for the number one slot.

Agreed, and that should not be a problem.

93henfan
July 18th, 2008, 06:14 PM

I believe Joe completed his bachelors at Pitt. Wonder how he'll react to their solicitations?xlolx