PDA

View Full Version : New MO ST Video/Scoreboard Progress

MSUBear42
July 14th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Here's an early update on the construction of Missouri State's new, almost $2 million, videoboard:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3013/2668891136_102123202c.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3058/2668890600_2edc04665f.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3086/2668069083_f9165efd82.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/2668067873_474c2d539a.jpg?v=0

TheBisonator
July 14th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Great to see other Missouri Valley teams upgrading their facilities!!!xthumbsupx

furman94
July 14th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Pish posh! I'm jealous!

BEAR
July 14th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Looks great! 2 million bones!?? Wow! What does it do? Replay all those great games held there every year??!!!! xnodx xthumbsupx
What's the dimensions on the video screen? How many ad spaces? I think old Lu Hardin wants to advertise UCA on it! xlolx

ISUMatt
July 15th, 2008, 09:21 AM
They freed up that Barry Hinson money so a new scoreboard is now affordable LOL

JoshUCA
July 15th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Looks like it is going to be quite large!
According to THIS (http://www.daktronics.com/dak_news.cfm?articleID=792) the football scoreboard is 40x6 and the video display will be 24x12

appfan2008
July 15th, 2008, 11:01 AM
i would love to see a depiction of what the finished product will look like

JoshUCA
July 15th, 2008, 11:23 AM
http://www.missouristatebears.com//pics14/640/DH/DHRWBDYQLAUUUKJ.20080715130445.jpg
LINK (http://www.missouristatebears.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13800&ATCLID=1512815)

OSBF
July 15th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Christ, just the video screen by itself is bigger than our entire scoreboard.

Cap'n Cat
July 15th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Great addition to one of the conf's best stadiums.

xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

BearsCountry
July 15th, 2008, 01:59 PM
And just think this isnt even the nicest thing we are building right now, the real jewel is the new arena.

Also can't wait till we make the east side of the stadium the same as the west side stadium.

TheBisonator
July 15th, 2008, 02:53 PM
And just think this isnt even the nicest thing we are building right now, the real jewel is the new arena.

Also can't wait till we make the east side of the stadium the same as the west side stadium.

I want your arena for NDSU.

We're gonna try to get a giant backhoe and 10,000 illegal Mexicans and steal JQH in the middle of the night to bring it up to Fargo.xlolx

MSUfan2010
July 15th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Great addition to one of the conf's best stadiums.

xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

Maybe its because Ive never been to another Valley stadium and have to watch game after game here but I dont know how you can say that. Plaster is a dump and pathetic. This new board is the only good thing we have going.

TheBisonator
July 15th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Maybe its because Ive never been to another Valley stadium and have to watch game after game here but I dont know how you can say that. Plaster is a dump and pathetic. This new board is the only good thing we have going.

Your larger side looks awesome. You just have to replace your smaller student side. That's the student side, right??

BearsCountry
July 15th, 2008, 03:01 PM

Just the east side, the west side is as good as any stadium in FCS.

MSUBear42
July 15th, 2008, 09:19 PM

Sounds like you need to travel around a little bit more xlolx

The west side is very, very nice.

And I heard from XXX that the east side remodel/constrution will happen sooner than most think (ie next year, making capacity near 21,000) then completely bowl it in during the2nd phase which is farther down the line.

jmc_jackrabbit
July 15th, 2008, 09:35 PM
It might interest Missouri State fans to know that your awesome new scoreboard/videoboard is designed and built by Daktronics, Inc., which is headquartered in Brookings, S.D., home of your new conference mates, the SDSU Jackrabbits.

Daktronics was founded by two SDSU professors in 1968 and will log about $600 million in sales this year.

TonkaBison
July 15th, 2008, 09:40 PM
It might interest Missouri State fans to know that your awesome new scoreboard/videoboard is designed and built by Daktronics, Inc., which is headquartered in Brookings, S.D., home of your new conference mates, the SDSU Jackrabbits.

Daktronics was founded by two SDSU professors in 1968 and will log about $600 million in sales this year.

Did they get the honey of a deal you guys did?

MplsBison
July 15th, 2008, 09:43 PM
No FCS team has 4 video boards like NDSU has.

All done by Daktronics.

MSUBear42
July 15th, 2008, 09:43 PM
I thought that was where you guys were from, but wasn't sure. That's pretty cool. They're pretty much 'the name' when it comes to scoreboards.

Hey UCA fans, how big is your video portion? If I remember right, it's bigger than this will be.

JoshUCA
July 16th, 2008, 08:03 AM
I thought that was where you guys were from, but wasn't sure. That's pretty cool. They're pretty much 'the name' when it comes to scoreboards.

Hey UCA fans, how big is your video portion? If I remember right, it's bigger than this will be.

If I remember, I think our video portion is 30x17
http://spotted.thecabin.net/images/photos/100032/2008/06/10/gallery/1659307.jpg

MplsBison
July 16th, 2008, 11:00 AM
But their board was not Daktronics, IIRC.

JoshUCA
July 16th, 2008, 01:42 PM
But their board was not Daktronics, IIRC.

You are correct.

Erks Eagles
July 16th, 2008, 03:36 PM
We'll just continue to use our small scoreboard at GSU. I think we are more than ready for an upgrade to our dated technology.

MplsBison
July 16th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Which is unbelieveable.

I'm assuming it's not Sony. I believe the JumboTron brand went obsolete some years ago.

Daktronics has basically 100% of the market.

I'm assuming UCA went with some no name because it was an Ark. company and southerners are provincial to a fault.

furman94
July 16th, 2008, 04:28 PM
We'll just continue to use our small scoreboard at GSU. I think we are more than ready for an upgrade to our dated technology.

Don't even start talking dated! We have some wierd lightbulb board thing from the 80's attatched to our scoreboard!

JoshUCA
July 16th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Which is unbelieveable.

I'm assuming it's not Sony. I believe the JumboTron brand went obsolete some years ago.

Daktronics has basically 100% of the market.

I'm assuming UCA went with some no name because it was an Ark. company and southerners are provincial to a fault.

I actually don't know what brand the videoboard is...xreadx

MSUBear42
July 16th, 2008, 05:44 PM
30X17? That's pretty big.

Is yours led? Is that what all videoboards are?

JoshUCA
July 16th, 2008, 06:02 PM
http://www.ucasports.com/sport.asp?action=news&sportid=1&article=1961

The board, from Rainey Electonics of Little Rock, will feature a 30 x 17 foot state-of-the-art video screen that will provide instant replays, close-ups, highlights, statistics, interviews, commercials and more. The video screen will be the largest in the Southland Conference. Rainey Electronics also recently built and installed the much-talked about scoreboard at the new Dickey-Stephens Park in North Little Rock.

MplsBison
July 16th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Rainey electronics ... ?

Rainey ... electronics?

F'ing kidding me?

Yeah, who wouldn't want to go with the undisputed worldwide leader in videoboards, Daktronics, when you can have .... Rainey Electronics.

I guess if they're from Ark. they must be good. xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex

MSUBear42
July 16th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Bison, grass > sportsturf

BEAR
July 16th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Rainey electronics ... ?

Rainey ... electronics?

F'ing kidding me?

Yeah, who wouldn't want to go with the undisputed worldwide leader in videoboards, Daktronics, when you can have .... Rainey Electronics.

I guess if they're from Ark. they must be good. xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex

A $750,000 video scoreboard.

Yeah..there's nothing like a mom-and-pop company gainfully employing residents to build superb electronics...used by universities like Louisiana Tech, Minor league teams like the Travelers, and numerous high schools throughout the region. I would contact Rainey to see if they could list the schools they have built videoboards for but to appreciate the quality I guess you would have to see the one at UCA..and many fans from the Southland teams will this season. xthumbsupx

Here's what it looked like when it was being built and tested..its massive! It looks like its High def..and we even have a daktronics videoboard in an outside student study area between the library and the health building..

http://www.ucasports.com/gallery/MSC-FB-videoboard09140703.jpg

The picture shows the videoboard and the 3 story building behind it for perspective. Here's the link for the other pictures- http://www.ucasports.com/ucasports.asp?id=71

JoshUCA
July 16th, 2008, 09:25 PM
^^^^What he said!^^^^^

MSUBear42
July 16th, 2008, 09:41 PM
I heard your board was great quality

jmc_jackrabbit
July 16th, 2008, 09:49 PM

Yeah..there's nothing like a mom-and-pop company gainfully employing residents to build superb electronics...used by universities like Louisiana Tech, Minor league teams like the Travelers, and numerous high schools throughout the region.

Rainey Electronics is a sign dealer, not a manufacturer of video boards. The UCA board is a Fair Play video board that was installed by Rainey. Fair Play is a reputable company owned by Trans-Lux which is a Daktronics competitor. Trans-Lux had sales last year of $50 million (vs. Daktronics' $500 million). Trans-Lux employs 400 people, versus nearly 3,000 for Daktronics.

Fair Play's been around forever and UCA's video board looks nice to me. By the way, I'm a UCA fan since we played them the last two years. That's a program that's heading in the right direction, and fast.

Here's SDSU's football board:

http://www.daktronics.com/profiles/CC05623.jpg

JoshUCA
July 16th, 2008, 09:49 PM
I heard your board was great quality

It makes a pretty picture...which is good enough for me!:D

MplsBison
July 17th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Rainey Electronics is a sign dealer, not a manufacturer of video boards. The UCA board is a Fair Play video board that was installed by Rainey. Fair Play is a reputable company owned by Trans-Lux which is a Daktronics competitor. Trans-Lux had sales last year of $50 million (vs. Daktronics' $500 million). Trans-Lux employs 400 people, versus nearly 3,000 for Daktronics.

Fair Play's been around forever and UCA's video board looks nice to me. By the way, I'm a UCA fan since we played them the last two years. That's a program that's heading in the right direction, and fast.

Here's SDSU's football board:

http://www.daktronics.com/profiles/CC05623.jpg

Thought so.

There was no way in hell that board was mfg'ed by Rainey Electronics. LOL!

What's next, Joe Bob's "Vidya Bode" Shack?

BearsCountry
July 17th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Daktronics really beauty of a project is in KC. The Royals new 12 story HD video board is amazing.

BEAR
July 17th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Thought so.

There was no way in hell that board was mfg'ed by Rainey Electronics. LOL!

What's next, Joe Bob's "Vidya Bode" Shack?

I said "built" not manufactured. xreadx

Originally Posted by UCABEAR

Yeah..there's nothing like a mom-and-pop company gainfully employing residents to build superb electronics...used by universities like Louisiana Tech, Minor league teams like the Travelers, and numerous high schools throughout the region.

As a matter of fact, I spoke to the crew that was "assembling" or "building" the videoboard and they put an extreme amount of assembly effort into the components. But I guess you can just compare it to the products that say, "made in America" but are actually created with foreign parts in a foreign country and only assembled in America. Semantics. (Excuse the pun)xreadx

RookieBison
July 17th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Speaking of daktronics, the MO State board is a Daktronics Board. I know the engineer who worked on the project, and he says its actually quite nice. Not quite like the system installed at SDSU, but it will be a nice addition to the MVC.

BearsCountry
July 17th, 2008, 09:25 PM
And the facilities war in the MVC begins.

MSUBear42
July 17th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Speaking of daktronics, the MO State board is a Daktronics Board. I know the engineer who worked on the project, and he says its actually quite nice. Not quite like the system installed at SDSU, but it will be a nice addition to the MVC.
Well, I'm sure they used SDSU to showcase some new technology seeing as they're in the same town.

Thanks for passing that on, though. Any chance you could ask him what type of sound system they're putting on it?

BearsCountry
July 18th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Drove by it tonight and it looks very impressive. Cant wait to see it in action.

MplsBison
July 18th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Well, I'm sure they used SDSU to showcase some new technology seeing as they're in the same town.

Thanks for passing that on, though. Any chance you could ask him what type of sound system they're putting on it?

Not just the same town, SDSU professors founded Daktronics.

jmc_jackrabbit
July 18th, 2008, 10:23 AM
I said "built" not manufactured. xreadx

Originally Posted by UCABEAR

As a matter of fact, I spoke to the crew that was "assembling" or "building" the videoboard and they put an extreme amount of assembly effort into the components. But I guess you can just compare it to the products that say, "made in America" but are actually created with foreign parts in a foreign country and only assembled in America. Semantics. (Excuse the pun)xreadx

I wasn't trying to start an argument. I just wondered where the video board came from and I was pretty sure Rainey is a sign company that installs equipment designed and built by somebody else. So we settled that.

Bottom line is that it's a nice video board that a lot of schools would love to have. And UCA has great fans and an up-and-coming program as well.

MplsBison
July 18th, 2008, 01:08 PM
And jmc is lying if he claims that UCA isn't foolish for buying a non Daktronics board.

jmc_jackrabbit
July 19th, 2008, 06:48 AM
And jmc is lying if he claims that UCA isn't foolish for buying a non Daktronics board.]

The reality is there are a bunch of fly-by-night companies creating knock-off LED video boards out there. They sell to naive schools and then depart, leaving behind a bad product and no service. But Fair Play isn't one of those. I wouldn't put their technology up against Daktronics, which is an industry leader. But I wouldn't put Fair Play in that rip-off category either. They've been around for a long time. At the same time, Daktronics has invented most of the LED technology that everybody else is scrambling to copy.

MplsBison
July 19th, 2008, 08:55 AM
I hope so, for UCA's sake.

But I have a feeling that their board isn't going to look as nice as it does now in a couple years.

MSUBear42
July 19th, 2008, 11:36 AM
No need to be a downer!

I dont know if MSU's is considered HD?

MSUBear42
July 19th, 2008, 11:38 AM
BTW, they released a new rendering:

http://www.missouristatebears.com//pics7/800/SR/SRYGSXRSRUHEZRA.20080718142542.jpg

JoshUCA
July 19th, 2008, 12:58 PM
I like the Bear on top!

jmc_jackrabbit
July 19th, 2008, 08:13 PM
No need to be a downer!

I dont know if MSU's is considered HD?

Probably not. It looks like it's 16x9 but probably doesn't have HD resolution. Daktronics makes HD-X displays, but most of those are going in major league ballparks. I'm guessing they're expensive.

It'll still look awesome.

The big trick is getting good content on there. SDSU has Keyframe doing 3-camera production of the game, so there are good replays (and that is also streamed by JumpTV). I'm sure that MSU will be doing the same kind of thing.

We run highlights, a short version of the coach's show (pregame), an awesome intro video of the team before they run out, lots of statistics, replays after almost every down, and, of course, lots of ads. Your fans will love it. It adds a whole new dimension to the game experience.

douglasdmb
July 19th, 2008, 09:56 PM
We run highlights, a short version of the coach's show (pregame), an awesome intro video of the team before they run out, lots of statistics, replays after almost every down, and, of course, lots of ads. Your fans will love it. It adds a whole new dimension to the game experience.

That's what a lot of us have been excited about. Up until this year, the gameday experience in Springfield has felt kind of smalltime. A nicer scoreboard with a big screen should help that, though.

MSUfan2010
July 19th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Probably not. It looks like it's 16x9 but probably doesn't have HD resolution. Daktronics makes HD-X displays, but most of those are going in major league ballparks. I'm guessing they're expensive.

It'll still look awesome.

The big trick is getting good content on there. SDSU has Keyframe doing 3-camera production of the game, so there are good replays (and that is also streamed by JumpTV). I'm sure that MSU will be doing the same kind of thing.

MSU can barely market their way out of a wet paper bag. I doubt you will be seeing stuff like done at a football game that hardly anyone in Springfield cares about. You will probably see ad after ad just for the money. I doubt you will see a 3 camera crew doing the game. I dont think there is a soul at the university that could create a team hype up video for the pregame and I dont know if we even have a coaches show on tv.

BearsCountry
July 20th, 2008, 01:12 AM
MSU can barely market their way out of a wet paper bag. I doubt you will be seeing stuff like done at a football game that hardly anyone in Springfield cares about. You will probably see ad after ad just for the money. I doubt you will see a 3 camera crew doing the game. I dont think there is a soul at the university that could create a team hype up video for the pregame and I dont know if we even have a coaches show on tv.

Duo, man you really need to quit posting on here. We have had a coaches show on tv for years plus we have Mediacom does a full tv broadcast for each home game with a full tv crew which is what the replays for the videoboard will come from.

crunifan
July 20th, 2008, 03:56 AM
Duo, man you really need to quit posting on here. We have had a coaches show on tv for years plus we have Mediacom does a full tv broadcast for each home game with a full tv crew which is what the replays for the videoboard will come from.

The new board looks awesome. It will definitely fit perfect in the stadium.

I was in Springfield last fall for the UNI game, and I was really impressed by Missouri State. Other than their kinda crappy student side, the stadium is really nice. And their campus is kinda similar to UNI. The new basketball arena will be fantastic. The only problem to me was that the city of Springfield didn't seem to be that supportive of the Bears. When we were down there, pretty much no one we talked to was aware of the game (except people on campus).

But, I will say, I think a lot of that has to do with Springfield being a bigger city. It is by no means a college town, which here in Iowa, Iowa City, Ames, and Cedar Falls are all college towns that are centered around the universities. I'm sure if UNI in Des Moines or Cedar Rapids it would feel similar.

MSUBear42
July 20th, 2008, 05:36 AM

Agree, sadly...

He's be a downer on this whole situation. ;)

That's what I heard about the board... we'll use the mediacom feed for crowd shots/replays and employ a full-timer who will specialize in operating both this board and the one in JQH (They're both operated from inside of JQH).

It's going to be really nice.

And to jmc_jackrabbit, it's 24X12... from the athletics site: The Football ProStar LED Video Display will have a 4.4 trillion color-capable display; 23mm pixel spacing and 153,600 total red/green/blue LED's.

jmc_jackrabbit
July 20th, 2008, 08:57 AM
And to jmc_jackrabbit, it's 24X12... from the athletics site: The Football ProStar LED Video Display will have a 4.4 trillion color-capable display; 23mm pixel spacing and 153,600 total red/green/blue LED's.

16x9 is a ratio, not a measurement. Your HD television screen ratio of width to height is 16x9.

SDSU's board is the same 23mm pixel spacing, but it's a little bigger, at 28'7" x 16'7" (16x9 ratio) with 228,000 total LEDs.

Regarding content: When you buy a board from Daktronics, you get a package of Keyframe video and animations, meaning you'll probably have a cool intro video to bring the team out this year. And since you've got a TV crew there, you'll have good replays. Sounds like that, along with a pretty nice stadium (ours is beloved, but not so nice) will make MSU one of the best fan experiences in the MVFC.

ISUMatt
July 20th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Christ, just the video screen by itself is bigger than our entire scoreboard.

we arent concerned with scoreboard/videoboard size, we are worried about a shot at the weedeaterbowl.com OSBF...gotta keep the priorities straight xrolleyesx

ISUMatt
July 20th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Daktronics really beauty of a project is in KC. The Royals new 12 story HD video board is amazing.

That board IS amazing!!

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/2821/rvld9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

MSUBear42
July 20th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Crownvision is incredible! Pictures dont do it justice...

Heres an update:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3060/2686385842_108e39e164_b.jpg

I guess that trivision is a 3-way ad:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3067/2685571943_1dac17396a.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3227/2685570837_7caf78a800.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3024/2685569243_25a57b5067.jpg?v=0

It's VERY impressive in person. Definately first class, hopefully it will add something to the gameday atmosphere that has been lacking at MSU.

MplsBison
July 20th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Now just get that track out of there...

skinny_uncle
July 20th, 2008, 04:35 PM
I'm glad the Bears will be able to keep track of how many points we score against them.
:D

MSUBear42
July 20th, 2008, 04:54 PM
I'm glad the Bears will be able to keep track of how many points we score against them.
:D

as long as you don't score over 99! xlolx

PantherRob82
July 20th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I was down there last fall and don't notice much of a change. Was there a lightboard there before?

MSUBear42
July 20th, 2008, 06:42 PM
HA! Yeah...

This is our old one:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1321/1286095209_37f7b7dfd1.jpg?v=0

MSUfan2010
July 22nd, 2008, 12:28 AM

You made my point. Mediacom. No one outside of Springfield sees it. You have seen our commercials. You really want those same people to put something together for a pregame video? I dont know why you are jumping on me, you've heard every other poster on Bear-Nation complain about our marketing. It gives the University a bad name.

MSUfan2010
July 22nd, 2008, 12:31 AM
Agree, sadly...

He's be a downer on this whole situation. ;)

That's what I heard about the board... we'll use the mediacom feed for crowd shots/replays and employ a full-timer who will specialize in operating both this board and the one in JQH (They're both operated from inside of JQH).

It's going to be really nice.

Ive been down on what situation? Not once have I complained about the size or structure, like 'ole Glendale xwhistlex . Sure its a start but a new video board isnt going to make people come to watch Bears football. Springfield is a very peculiar town, in which even when teams are winning, they arent automatically going to come.

roadwarrior
July 22nd, 2008, 03:46 PM
Sure its a start but a new video board isnt going to make people come to watch Bears football.

I'm driving down in November just to see the new video board! ;)

MSUBear42
August 2nd, 2008, 08:53 AM
Awesome! I hope you enjoy it!

Photo update... WOW, this thing is gonna be great next year. I'm almost more excited for the new sound system than the video... nah, nevermind.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3137/2724440905_4ab59bb030.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3158/2724440431_01c140440a.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3097/2724438669_0686e00962.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3163/2724438171_8b5bb6c5a8.jpg?v=0

BEAR
August 2nd, 2008, 11:35 AM
In that last picture, how big is that stadium?

da_bears
August 2nd, 2008, 03:31 PM
In that last picture, how big is that stadium?

its the same stadium as the other pictures, 16,600 seats i think as is, should be increased to the low to mid 20's when the other side of the stadium is rebuilt to match the new side

BearsCountry
August 2nd, 2008, 05:23 PM
I want to say our west side seats about 12,000 or so when the other side is complete we will be around 21 to 22 I think. With future plans to push it up to 30.

Grizaholic17
August 2nd, 2008, 05:53 PM
The scoreboard is looking GREAT!!! Congrats! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

elcid96
August 2nd, 2008, 06:27 PM
Here's an early update on the construction of Missouri State's new, almost $2 million, videoboard:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3013/2668891136_102123202c.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3058/2668890600_2edc04665f.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3086/2668069083_f9165efd82.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/2668067873_474c2d539a.jpg?v=0

Wheres the beef (video)?

TheBisonator
August 2nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
I want to say our west side seats about 12,000 or so when the other side is complete we will be around 21 to 22 I think. With future plans to push it up to 30.

If you guys and SDSU and Western Illinois keep up with expansion plans, ans Southern Illinois and Indiana State build their new stadiums, it would probably be time for the MWFC to possibly move to the FBS.

BearsCountry
August 2nd, 2008, 09:01 PM
If you guys and SDSU and Western Illinois keep up with expansion plans, ans Southern Illinois and Indiana State build their new stadiums, it would probably be time for the MWFC to possibly move to the FBS.

Illinois State as well. Something has to be up behind the scenes IMO. I know everybody has to update facilities to keep up, but it seems alot of the MVC schools are doing major projects. Seems kind of odd to me, not to mention the rebranding of the Gateway.

MSUBear42
August 2nd, 2008, 09:17 PM
Illinois State as well. Something has to be up behind the scenes IMO. I know everybody has to update facilities to keep up, but it seems alot of the MVC schools are doing major projects. Seems kind of odd to me, not to mention the rebranding of the Gateway.

Innnnnnnnnnnnteresting.

MSUBear42
August 2nd, 2008, 09:17 PM
Wheres the beef (video)?

Check out the last post of the page before this;)

ShowMeBear2
August 3rd, 2008, 07:33 AM
It nice to see the Bears are upgrading the Stadium. It is about time to have new technology.