PDA

View Full Version : Has the Fox College Sports family decided on TV games yet?

Lehigh Football Nation
July 7th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Is there a published schedule on Fox College Sports FB games anywhere?

I ask because I get that on my new FIOS TV and I am debating ordering it for the FB season. However, I can't find a schedule anywhere.

I do know that FCS-Atlantic carries Lehigh games - however, it generally is on tape-delay.

bisonguy
July 7th, 2008, 11:08 AM
I thought the College Sports channels schedule their broadcasts fairly late, as they pick up the feeds from the Fox regionals.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
July 7th, 2008, 01:12 PM
I've found the Fox College Sports family to televise quite a few FCS games albeit many are on tape delay. But for me that's great because Saturday is usually gobbled up by travel and the multiple hours spend before, during and after the UNH game. And they tend to re-play them into the following week as well which makes it easy to view multiple games. The Pacific version will give you a chance to see a few Western teams that otherwise would probably be impossible. Ditto for Central and the MVFC and Southland.

For me on Comcast the family is bundled with CSTV along with NBA-TV, NFL-TV and NHL-TV and I think some soccer station. Well worth the $7-8/month fee IMHO.

TexasTerror
July 7th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Fox Southwest televises SLC games live...

The problem is, they're always awaiting to see how the rest of the television package falls before they schedule the SLC games. We had a few SLC games added late in the game to the slate last year for FSSW...