PDA

View Full Version : Official App State - LSU Game Thread

Rob Iola
July 6th, 2008, 10:42 AM
This should get about a thousand replies in the next couple days...

Have the starting lineups been announced yet?

Mountain Panther
July 6th, 2008, 10:48 AM
When was THIS game announced???????

ericsaid
July 6th, 2008, 11:51 AM
there really shouldnt be another thread of this.

Rob Iola
July 6th, 2008, 12:28 PM
there really shouldnt be another thread of this.
Can you point me to the Officially official ASU-LSU game thread? You know, for the play by play? If there isn't one, then WELCOME! You're here!

We're just doing the pregame ceremonies right now, before both teams click-clack out of the tunnel...

AppStFan76
July 6th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Can you point me to the Officially official ASU-LSU game thread? You know, for the play by play? If there isn't one, then WELCOME! You're here!

We're just doing the pregame ceremonies right now, before both teams click-clack out of the tunnel...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37416

Feel free to post, as we are trying to get to 2000 posts by game day.xthumbsupx

Looks like we're gonna make it!

whoanellie
July 6th, 2008, 01:14 PM
App will Lose....

SideLine Shooter
July 6th, 2008, 01:31 PM
App will Lose....

That is absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Rob Iola
July 6th, 2008, 01:44 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37416

Feel free to post, as we are trying to get to 2000 posts by game day.xthumbsupx

Looks like we're gonna make it!
That's not the OFFICIAL Official thread - that's merely a fan site. You don't turn that kind of thread into a play-by-play, blow-by-blow, electric Armanti defense busting play-by-cheating thug Tiger lucky play game thread like this one is. You just don't...

And I'll have 2000 posts here by next week, simply by turning it into not only a game day thread, but also into an elimination thread:

ASU +
LSU -

jonmac
July 6th, 2008, 01:50 PM
OH KNOW!!!!!!!! It's an elimination invasion. Thanks a lot Rob.

Grizzaholic
July 6th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Rob. don't you even dare. Hey... I thought you were going to change your wife beater???

Rob Iola
July 6th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Rob. don't you even dare. Hey... I thought you were going to change your wife beater???
My lucky T?!? Not on your life! Won't take it off until ASU KICKS LSU'S STINKY A$$!!!

Appaholic
July 6th, 2008, 07:20 PM
ASU +
Rob's stinkin' wife beater -

mountain_man
July 6th, 2008, 07:35 PM
My lucky T?!? Not on your life! Won't take it off until ASU KICKS LSU'S STINKY A$$!!!

posting as reported Gen Rob,

Go App! Beat that LSU ASS!

Rob Iola
July 6th, 2008, 08:01 PM
ASU Hairy Butt +
LSU Stinky A$$ -

AppStFan76
July 7th, 2008, 01:43 PM
And I'll have 2000 posts here by next week, simply by turning it into not only a game day thread, but also into an elimination thread:

I'm assuming 1500 of those posts will be yours?!?xsmiley_wix

DLS
July 7th, 2008, 01:54 PM
LSU+ cheerleaders

Appstate's cheerleaders are sort of busted unfortunately.

Rob Iola
July 7th, 2008, 02:07 PM
I'm assuming 1500 of those posts will be yours?!?xsmiley_wix
:D

Rob Iola
July 7th, 2008, 02:08 PM
LSU+ cheerleaders

Appstate's cheerleaders are sort of busted unfortunately.
What's that - the Appstate cheerleaders have bust problems?

ScottyDoesKnow
July 7th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing Appalachian State knock off LSU. ASU certainly proved last year that anything can happen. I certainly wouldn't expect LSU to take App State lightly after what happened in Ann Arbor a year ago. I'm sure Les Miles and his team have watched that game over and over throughout the summer.

GreatAppSt
July 7th, 2008, 02:39 PM
YAWN!

jonmac
July 7th, 2008, 02:52 PM
YAWN!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but, ME TOO.xboringx

Come on Aug. 30.

ASUMountaineer
July 7th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing Appalachian State knock off LSU. ASU certainly proved last year that anything can happen. I certainly wouldn't expect LSU to take App State lightly after what happened in Ann Arbor a year ago. I'm sure Les Miles and his team have watched that game over and over throughout the summer.

A comment about your signature. At least now you're on AGS where we discuss real Division I football.

ScottyDoesKnow
July 7th, 2008, 03:30 PM
A comment about your signature. At least now you're on AGS where we discuss real Division I football.

I agree with that. It's unfortunate the administration felt I was a complete embarrassment to the school as did some of their bigger fans and alumns. I was just always passionate about MTSU and defensive. That's where I went to school straight out of high school. But now, I'm glad I broke ties with MTSU. I think I cared too much for the school to the point that I really wasn't giving myself a chance to look at what other schools have to offer.

I'm actually headed back to school in the Fall and I'm headed out West to do it. I chose Division II Adams State College located in Colorado because they offered me a scholarship and I really like their Exercise Science programs. They offer a twist to physical fitness with scheduled outdoor fitness challenges like mountain climbing, ice climbing, hiking and much more through their Adventure Programs. Alot of this stuff you couldn't do here in the southeast and especially not at MTSU.

ASC actually plays two FCS schools this fall at Montana State and Southern Utah. I don't think ASC has a good football team though. It's okay. I want to do what is right for me, and MTSU and the Sun Belt was deadweight I cared too much about. It consumed too much of my time, and too much of my money.

I am thankful for the opportunity that Adams State College is affording me.

I definitely respect FCS football more than Sun Belt football. At least FCS football is entertaining to watch and every team has the chance to win a title. You guys don't understand how God awful the Sun Belt really is. I've seen it. I've lived it. It's not as glamourous as some may think.

phillyAPP
July 7th, 2008, 06:57 PM
I agree with that. It's unfortunate the administration felt I was a complete embarrassment to the school as did some of their bigger fans and alumns. I was just always passionate about MTSU and defensive. That's where I went to school straight out of high school. But now, I'm glad I broke ties with MTSU. I think I cared too much for the school to the point that I really wasn't giving myself a chance to look at what other schools have to offer.

I'm actually headed back to school in the Fall and I'm headed out West to do it. I chose Division II Adams State College located in Colorado because they offered me a scholarship and I really like their Exercise Science programs. They offer a twist to physical fitness with scheduled outdoor fitness challenges like mountain climbing, ice climbing, hiking and much more through their Adventure Programs. Alot of this stuff you couldn't do here in the southeast and especially not at MTSU.

ASC actually plays two FCS schools this fall at Montana State and Southern Utah. I don't think ASC has a good football team though. It's okay. I want to do what is right for me, and MTSU and the Sun Belt was deadweight I cared too much about. It consumed too much of my time, and too much of my money.

I am thankful for the opportunity that Adams State College is affording me.

I definitely respect FCS football more than Sun Belt football. At least FCS football is entertaining to watch and every team has the chance to win a title. You guys don't understand how God awful the Sun Belt really is. I've seen it. I've lived it. It's not as glamourous as some may think.

Calling on ROB

Someone get ROB ONLINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This last post is a thread killer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is THE OFFICIAL APP STATE -LSU Thread........ Everything else is MUMBO JUMBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APP STATE will cause lightning to strike atleast twice is my opinion

furman94
July 7th, 2008, 07:47 PM
YAWN! How many App-LSU threads do we need?

SoCon48
July 7th, 2008, 08:55 PM
YAWN! How many App-LSU threads do we need?

Talk to your fellow AGS'ers. App fans have stopped starting these things.

BEAR
July 7th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I put forth a motion that AGS bans all "game threads" until the actual game day! xrulesx Many on here say that FCS is the same as FBS, or the old I-AA is the same as the old I-A, so why are people making a big deal out of the matchups?? If FCS is the same as FBS, then this should be just another game thread....right? xeyebrowx xpeacex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xgiveadamnx :pumpuke:

SoCon48
July 7th, 2008, 09:31 PM
I put forth a motion that AGS bans all "game threads" until the actual game day! xrulesx Many on here say that FCS is the same as FBS, or the old I-AA is the same as the old I-A, so why are people making a big deal out of the matchups?? If FCS is the same as FBS, then this should be just another game thread....right? xeyebrowx xpeacex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xgiveadamnx :pumpuke:

Huh? Could you please repeat that?xeyebrowx

Rob Iola
July 7th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Calling on ROB

Someone get ROB ONLINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This last post is a thread killer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is THE OFFICIAL APP STATE -LSU Thread........ Everything else is MUMBO JUMBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APP STATE will cause lightning to strike atleast twice is my opinion
Never fear - I'm here!!!

I'll personally make sure that we never have to worry about people forgetting about how ASU will soon be playing LSU!

This IS the OFFICIALLY Official App State - LSU Game thread!! All other threads claiming such are poor artificial weak lame-a$$ pale imitators posted by AGS posers who spend most of their time thinking long and hard in elimination threads...

Tomorrow's topic in the pre-game portion of this thread - Armanti Edwards, better than God himself?

Footix
July 8th, 2008, 06:40 AM
App will Lose....

By a lot...

DLS
July 8th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Tomorrow's topic in the pre-game portion of this thread - Armanti Edwards, better than God himself?

well jesus was black but i doubt he had dreads.

SoCon48
July 8th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Never fear - I'm here!!!

I'll personally make sure that we never have to worry about people forgetting about how ASU will soon be playing LSU!

This IS the OFFICIALLY Official App State - LSU Game thread!! All other threads claiming such are poor artificial weak lame-a$$ pale imitators posted by AGS posers who spend most of their time thinking long and hard in elimination threads...

Hmmm. That's really an unfair comparison. Haven't seen God play yet.xeyebrowx

Rob Iola
July 8th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Rivals.com has God with a real cannon of an arm (I mean, look at the experience He Hath in terms of smiting foes with bolts of lightning and the like: "He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword" - if you believe that "sword" is a metaphorical reference to God's Right arm), but gives the overall nod to Edwards based on Armanti's speed and sheer athleticism combined with his understanding of and ability to execute Coach Moore's offense.

phillyAPP
July 8th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Rivals.com has God with a real cannon of an arm (I mean, look at the experience He Hath in terms of smiting foes with bolts of lightning and the like: "He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword" - if you believe that "sword" is a metaphorical reference to God's Right arm), but gives the overall nod to Edwards based on Armanti's speed and sheer athleticism combined with his understanding of and ability to execute Coach Moore's offense.

I beg to disagree god gave Jerry Moore the coaching and mind to give to AE.

And god invented the offense. AE is given the ability by god.

This is not fair for AE,god wins all the time.