PDA

View Full Version : UNH v. Army on ESPN Classic

UNHWILDCATS05
June 30th, 2008, 06:59 PM
For those keeping track... UNH v. Army on September 6th will be a 1 p.m. kickoff on ESPN Classic

TexasTerror
June 30th, 2008, 08:16 PM
ESPN has the contract for all Army home games. Believe this has benefited atleast one FCS school the last few years... ;)

Seawolf97
June 30th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Good luck ! We play them in 2011-already looking forward to it.xnodx

UNHFootballAlum
July 1st, 2008, 03:07 PM
That's awesome! I will be able to watch the game live on TV since I live in LA and cannot make the game.

citdog
July 1st, 2008, 03:39 PM
WE CANNOT GET A GAME WITH HUDSON HIGH, CANOE U, OR THE COLORADO SCHOOL OF GOLF INSTRUCTION DUE TO OUR BEATING THEM. IT MAKES ME SICK TO SEE THEM PLAY YOU PANSY ASS CIVILIAN SCHOOLS AND NOT HAVE THE TESTICLE SATCHEL TO TAKE ON REAL CADETS.

UNHWildCats
July 1st, 2008, 03:44 PM
WE CANNOT GET A GAME WITH HUDSON HIGH, CANOE U, OR THE COLORADO SCHOOL OF GOLF INSTRUCTION DUE TO OUR BEATING THEM. IT MAKES ME SICK TO SEE THEM PLAY YOU PANSY ASS CIVILIAN SCHOOLS AND NOT HAVE THE TESTICLE SATCHEL TO TAKE ON REAL CADETS.
its out of respect for citadel.... They don't want to have "real men" crying on tv after they kick ur ass.

Seawolf97
July 1st, 2008, 09:29 PM
I would expect UNH wins by 2 TD's against Army and maintains their perfect record against FBS teams. Heck Nortwestern had to be alot tougher and they got rolledxnodx

CID1990
July 1st, 2008, 09:51 PM
its out of respect for citadel.... They don't want to have "real men" crying on tv after they kick ur ass.

You need to check our recent records against Army and Navy. They won't play us for a reason.

elcid96
July 1st, 2008, 10:16 PM
You need to check our recent records against Army and Navy. They won't play us for a reason.

xbowx

Go...gate
July 1st, 2008, 10:40 PM

They play VMI, Citdog....xsmiley_wix

(OK, OK, so I'm teeing it up for you!!! :D )

Go...gate
July 1st, 2008, 10:41 PM

Charlie Taaffe was a hell of a coach. On a given day, that program could play with damn near anybody.

ASU
July 1st, 2008, 10:45 PM
We know that The Citadel could beat Army....anyday, anytime......but the question is can New Hampshire do it? Give em hell UNH ! Make the FCS proud.

Besides.....The Citadel has to take care of Clemson (or clempson as locals say) this year.....it's a good year to be in the FCS.

CID1990
July 2nd, 2008, 06:41 AM
We know that The Citadel could beat Army....anyday, anytime......but the question is can New Hampshire do it? Give em hell UNH ! Make the FCS proud.

Besides.....The Citadel has to take care of Clemson (or clempson as locals say) this year.....it's a good year to be in the FCS.

President Bush says, "Reputationistic points for you, Bubba."

UNH_Alum_In_CT
July 2nd, 2008, 08:57 AM
I would expect UNH wins by 2 TD's against Army and maintains their perfect record against FBS teams. Heck Nortwestern had to be alot tougher and they got rolledxnodx

Guess you missed the prior reply you got when you posted about UNH having a perfect FBS record, UNH doesn't have a perfect record. They've won their last three against Rutgers, Northwestern and Marshall but before that they lost to Kent State and Central Michigan.

wildcat_fan
July 8th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Guess you missed the prior reply you got when you posted about UNH having a perfect FBS record, UNH doesn't have a perfect record. They've won their last three against Rutgers, Northwestern and Marshall but before that they lost to Kent State and Central Michigan.

And we will not have No. 2 at the helm this year xbawlingx

WrenFGun
July 8th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Maybe Army won't notice Ricky graduated, and he'll get to play another game, heh.

As for me, I just bought tickets to the game in the right section this time, as opposed to Marshall, when I bought them right in the middle of the Marshall cheering section. Go Cats!

UNH_Alum_In_CT
July 8th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Maybe Army won't notice Ricky graduated, and he'll get to play another game, heh.

As for me, I just bought tickets to the game in the right section this time, as opposed to Marshall, when I bought them right in the middle of the Marshall cheering section. Go Cats!

You must have been a popular guy when UNH took that 24-0 lead! ;) :D xlolx xlolx xlolx

WrenFGun
July 8th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Yes, me turning around and flashing my David Ball jersey to a ton of Marshall fans sure won me a lot of friendships.

The truth is, the fans were pretty accomodating. I can't tell you how many people turned to me and said, about Santos, "That kid is a player." Nothing wrong with that.

unhfan1
July 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Let the Toman era begin. They should be fine on the offensive side of the ball. I'm still concerned about stopping the run on defense.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
July 8th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Let the Toman era begin. They should be fine on the offensive side of the ball. I'm still concerned about stopping the run on defense.

While Army would appear to be a less formidable opponent than Rutgers, Northwestern and Marshall, knowing they are a run oriented team keeps me from even considering that UNH is a definitive favorite in this game. Albany for the same reason has to be taken very seriously. Stopping the run in September is a key to get the season off to a successful start. Will come in handy in November when we play the Minutemen too!!!!

I don't think anyone is expecting Toman to wear that cape that Ricky often seemed to, but putting points on the board will be as important as ever.

ericsaid
July 8th, 2008, 10:59 PM
24-0 up on the thundering herd. Pray that happens against the FCS version sometime.