spelunker64
June 5th, 2008, 10:08 PM
http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=203962

UNHWildCats
June 5th, 2008, 10:23 PM
:(

stevdock
June 5th, 2008, 10:37 PM
This one was tough but understandable from the Patriots point of view. You can only bring 80 players into camp now and there was no way they were going to bring in 3 punters. I am hoping Drago will find another team by the end of the week.

UNHWildCats
June 5th, 2008, 10:44 PM
i think it woulda have been wiser to cut the 38 yr old Scott Player. Drago could help this team for years to come.

UNHFan99
June 6th, 2008, 06:48 AM
most teams this year are only bringing in a kicker and a punter and maybe another guy that can punt and kickoff. The 80 man roster this year has been deadly for kickers and punter that are normally just camp legs. Can Drago kickoff? If he cant then that was prolly the deciding factor.

andy7171
June 6th, 2008, 06:53 AM
He took a really long slow steps to punt. Sure he could kick it far, but in the NFL it's also about getting it off quickly. I hope he gets another chance.

Cobblestone
June 6th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Well this sucks. If nothing else he'd have been good for the Boston sports scene. He could have been the Patriots version of Papplebaum.

Civil06
June 6th, 2008, 08:35 AM
He took a really long slow steps to punt. Sure he could kick it far, but in the NFL it's also about getting it off quickly. I hope he gets another chance.

You're absolutely right. I know he was working hard to get his 1 1/2 step drop to be as good as his 3. I just hope he gets a chance in a camp to show that he belongs.

AppAlum2003
June 6th, 2008, 02:13 PM
The Bears could use him... Maynard was TERRIBLE last year, 41.8yds per att. And the Bears have a really good coverage team.

spelunker64
June 6th, 2008, 03:06 PM
At least I can dislike the Pats again...

SiouxFallsJack
June 6th, 2008, 03:44 PM

Same feeling I had after Vinatieri left.

Peems
June 8th, 2008, 06:23 PM

xoutofrepx xlolx xlolx

onbison09
June 9th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Here's some hillarious video of Drago singing "Let's Get Physical" at something called Larryoke. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iENbY3CVNrA He has to be the funniest punter ever.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 9th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Here's some hillarious video of Drago singing "Let's Get Physical" at something called Larryoke. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iENbY3CVNrA He has to be the funniest punter ever.

This must be one of those "you had to be there" type of things. This probably would be funny if it were, um, funny in some way. I hope he gets on with another team though.

andy7171
June 10th, 2008, 06:32 AM
This must be one of those "you had to be there" type of things. This probably would be funny if it were, um, funny in some way. I hope he gets on with another team though.

It must get awefully cold and lonely up there, gotta do something. Why not karyoke?

ursus arctos horribilis
June 10th, 2008, 06:35 AM
It must get awefully cold and lonely up there, gotta do something. Why not karyoke?

Karaoke should always come in a close second to parting your hair with a shotgun.

andy7171
June 10th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Karaoke should always come in a close second to parting your hair with a shotgun.

I agree, but maybe things are different in North Dakota. I mean where else do you see people worshiping a silly punter?

ursus arctos horribilis
June 10th, 2008, 06:58 AM
I agree, but maybe things are different in North Dakota. I mean where else do you see people worshiping a silly punter?

Well you got me on that one andy. The guys got a great name for a linebacker though.

onbison09
June 10th, 2008, 04:51 PM
It was at a Patriots event, not in ND btw.

lucchesicourt
June 11th, 2008, 05:27 AM
Drago is a very good punter, and someday down the road the Patriots will regret this move. This is pretty much what the Raiders did many moons ago when they cut Rolfe Benirske (placekicker) who then signed with the San Diego Chargers. And, at one point (before he beame ill), had the highest FG% iof all time. A move I am sure the Raiders regretted.

APPALACHIANstate
June 11th, 2008, 05:45 AM
They cut him with a knife?

andy7171
June 11th, 2008, 06:36 AM
To quote Allen Iverson "We're talking about kickers here. Kickers! We're not talking about football, but kickers!"

UNHWildCats
June 12th, 2008, 07:47 PM
The Patriots release P Scott Player today leaving Chris Hanson as the lone punter. I would think this makes it possible the Patriots could resign Dragosavich to compete in camp for the job.

Thundering_Herd
June 12th, 2008, 10:45 PM

xflaggedx you are penalized 5 yards and fined your last tooth for a terrible joke!!! (I'm being lenient)

Pauly LB
June 13th, 2008, 10:26 AM
The Patriots release P Scott Player today leaving Chris Hanson as the lone punter. I would think this makes it possible the Patriots could resign Dragosavich to compete in camp for the job.

Scott Player actually was assigned to the "special" AARP practice squad...

spelunker64
June 14th, 2008, 10:31 PM

He was a Punter at NDSU, not UNC...

Till
June 16th, 2008, 10:30 AM
He was a Punter at NDSU, not UNC...

Baa-ZING!