PDA

View Full Version : Pacman back in the NFL!

Grizzaholic
June 3rd, 2008, 03:50 PM
He got a partial reinstatement today to practice and attend training camp with the Cowboys today. I guess that is good for him, if he can keep his nose clean and not hit up too many strip clubs.

on a side note TO got an extension for 3 years today as well with this year included in the deal.

dbackjon
June 3rd, 2008, 04:08 PM
But he won't. He hasn't shown the first bit of changing his ways.

spelunker64
June 3rd, 2008, 04:09 PM
He did say he wouldn't go to any more strip clubs this year...

Grizzaholic
June 3rd, 2008, 04:09 PM
But he won't. He hasn't shown the first bit of changing his ways.

We all know that! He will be in trouble before the first game of the season and either back on suspension or suspended for good.

jstate83
June 3rd, 2008, 08:58 PM
Packman will probably be the least of the NFL's troubles.
He know that if he even J-Walk, his arse is grass as far as the NFL is concerned.

You will be suprised how fast some people will wake up when you take about $50 million in earning's off the table that he would have signed for by now the way he was playing.xlolx

Hope that lost $50 million has paid for all the common sense he need's to live a long life because he acted a damm fool for a while.

I'll give him a shot at being employed.
He has not gotten into anymore trouble since he realized that going to a strip club AFTER you have been suspended from the NFL for a strip club incident was not the brightest thing in the world to do.

jstate83
June 3rd, 2008, 09:01 PM
He did say he wouldn't go to any more strip clubs this year...

So far, he has kept his word.
The only thing I have seen Packman doing is handing out free food like he do every year.
People thought that was a stunt at first until they found out he has done this in the past.

He gave away two 18 wheeler's full of food about a month ago.