PDA

View Full Version : no one has said much about Lynch and Simpson going to the Bad Bengals

windwalker
June 2nd, 2008, 08:07 PM
Just seems strange... those two guys have given each other good props, and both will make an impact.

You guys would rather talk about guys going to the Arena League, or to Canada..

OH well..

Hoyadestroya85
June 2nd, 2008, 09:41 PM
how about sherry on the same team?

Grizzaholic
June 2nd, 2008, 10:56 PM
Just seems strange... those two guys have given each other good props, and both will make an impact.

You guys would rather talk about guys going to the Arena League, or to Canada..

OH well..

They haven't made headlines with the Bengals yet. Mostly for DUI, possession, assault. Once they learn the way, they will be all over ESPN and the Blogs.

My poor Bengalsxbawlingx

biggie
June 3rd, 2008, 10:01 AM
There is one thing that won't happen: Lynch in trouble for any reason. The others I don't know what will happen.

windwalker
June 3rd, 2008, 04:12 PM
how about sherry on the same team?

sherry??? the drink or a girl??? just kidding

spelunker64
June 5th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Good interview this afternoon with Lynch on Sirius NFL Radio. He mentioned playing against Simpson a couple times in FCS football (not I-AA like most of the recent draftees)

Peems
June 5th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Good interview this afternoon with Lynch on Sirius NFL Radio. He mentioned playing against Simpson a couple times in FCS football (not I-AA like most of the recent draftees)

That's because none of the other guys have ever won a FCS championship!

spelunker64
June 5th, 2008, 09:09 PM
That's because none of the other guys have ever won a FCS championship!

Point noted... :)

ASUTed
June 9th, 2008, 11:30 AM
I think it is interesting how opponents in college become advocats(sp?) for each other in the pros. I remeber Ingle Martin commenting on Jason hunter in a similair way a few years ago. Good luck to Jerome and of course Corey.

IndianaAppMan
June 9th, 2008, 02:11 PM

Pardon my ignorance, but who is Simpson, what's his position, and who did he play for in college?

I felt bad for Corey Lynch when he got picked by the Clippers/Pirates of the NFL, the Bengals (though not too bad; if he makes the team, he'll be raking in big-time cash right out of college)

CCU97
June 10th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Jerome Simpson WR, Coastal Carolina.....he has a 41+ inc vet, largest hands in this years draft, 4.47 speed. In the 2006 1st round playoff game vs. App St here are his stats.....SIMPSON, Jerome 7catched 132yds 2TD 36Longest catch . Of course App St. kicked our butts all over the field but Jerome had a great game.

DLS
June 10th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but who is Simpson, what's his position, and who did he play for in college?

I felt bad for Corey Lynch when he got picked by the Clippers/Pirates of the NFL, the Bengals (though not too bad; if he makes the team, he'll be raking in big-time cash right out of college)

yea he married billy graham's granddaughter, i dont think he really needs to worry about money anymore.

SeattleGriz
June 17th, 2008, 12:18 AM
They haven't made headlines with the Bengals yet. Mostly for DUI, possession, assault. Once they learn the way, they will be all over ESPN and the Blogs.

My poor Bengalsxbawlingx

You a Bungles fan too Grizzaholic?

Grizzaholic
June 17th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Yes. For as long as I can remember. I suffered through all the torment from pretty much every person I ever met. Then when the Bengals got Carson Palmer and finally looked kind of like a football team the arrests started comming. I thought Marvin Lewis would be the answer, he was supposed to be a hard ass, but to no avail. He seems to be adding to the problems for these players. No disipline. Then we have CJ the next TO wanna be. What a dirt bag.

SeattleGriz
June 18th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Yes. For as long as I can remember. I suffered through all the torment from pretty much every person I ever met. Then when the Bengals got Carson Palmer and finally looked kind of like a football team the arrests started comming. I thought Marvin Lewis would be the answer, he was supposed to be a hard ass, but to no avail. He seems to be adding to the problems for these players. No disipline. Then we have CJ the next TO wanna be. What a dirt bag.

Yeah, I always loved the fact they had the worst record throughout the 90's. Still hate San Francisco.

Grizzaholic
June 18th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Yeah, I always loved the fact they had the worst record throughout the 90's. Still hate San Francisco.

You know, I do too and cannot tell you, or anybody else, why I dislike San Fran so damn much. But alas I still root against them every weekend.

BeauFoster
June 18th, 2008, 09:35 PM

My poor Bengalsxbawlingx

Nah, Lynch was the only player on the Bengals roster that wasn't due in court this week. Billy and Franklin are hoping that the rest of the Bungles don't rub off on him, they don't want the ankle bracelet going off during Sunday service!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. They are such an easy target :) )