PDA

View Full Version : Worse than Griz and Bobcats together?

Grizzaholic
May 29th, 2008, 09:00 AM
I have never been one to follow Washington State Football but they need some help pretty bad as of late. One top QB prospect dismissed for violating the law 11 times in the last 18 months. 6 were traffic citations, but that is still a lot of scrapes with the law. And on top of that they lose scholorships for achedimic (sp) reasons.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3416374

Grizzaholic
May 29th, 2008, 09:05 AM
I clicked submit before I changed the title. Not worse but pretty darn close.

813Jag
May 29th, 2008, 09:08 AM
I'm a Seminole fan I've seen much worse. xlolx

Shellin
May 29th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Yea, things are getting pretty ugly for our football team over here in Pullman, I'm pretty sure we lost 6 scholarships plus had way too many academic non-qualifiers and people kicked off the team for other disciplinary reasons. Hopefully Wulff can come in and clean up Doba's mess (and at least we still have basketball season).

813Jag
May 29th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Yea, things are getting pretty ugly for our football team over here in Pullman, I'm pretty sure we lost 6 scholarships plus had way too many academic non-qualifiers and people kicked off the team for other disciplinary reasons. Hopefully Wulff can come in and clean up Doba's mess (and at least we still have basketball season).
You guys have troubles but I would trade those for what's going on in Tallahassee.

Was Doba too lenient on the players? How different was his philosophy from Price's?