PDA

View Full Version : Any TSU fans or OVC T&F enthusiasts?

asucrutch23
May 5th, 2008, 11:30 PM
As an Arizona Cardinals fan, I've been looking for sprint times and jump distances for Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. I think 100's, 200's, and long jumps are better representations of explosiveness than the standard 40 yard dash. DRC ran a 4.33 at the combine, but has claimed to have run a 4.26. I've been looking for 100 meter times for him, but have failed to find much info. If there are any Tennessee State posters that know anything else or anyone who knows where I could find OVC track meet results including Dominique that would be great. Thanks. xthumbsupx

Cocky
May 6th, 2008, 08:43 AM
To my knowledge he didn't run.

bigbluetiger
May 6th, 2008, 09:13 AM
http://www.ovcsports.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPID=2447&DB_OEM_ID=6200&&SPSID=31083

OVC Track and Field Records and Winners. He didn't run this year but in 2007 he was the male athlete of the year for indoor.

If you can, help me register on the Cardinals Fan board. For some reason I keep getting rejected. There have a been some comments/questions regarding DRC that I might be able to bring some clarity regarding his career at TSU. I have been taking action photos of TSU since DRC's freshman year.

asucrutch23
May 6th, 2008, 01:13 PM
http://www.ovcsports.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPID=2447&DB_OEM_ID=6200&&SPSID=31083

OVC Track and Field Records and Winners. He didn't run this year but in 2007 he was the male athlete of the year for indoor.

If you can, help me register on the Cardinals Fan board. For some reason I keep getting rejected. There have a been some comments/questions regarding DRC that I might be able to bring some clarity regarding his career at TSU. I have been taking action photos of TSU since DRC's freshman year.

Anywhere that may have the times and/or distances he ran/jumped? (I know he was good I just want to know how good...)

It would be great to have you on the Cards board as someone who has seen DRC play first hand so many times. Unfortunately, I don't know what the reason may be for your rejection from the board. I would love to have some people over there who knew what they were talking about. People are so ignorant when it comes to FCS players getting drafted to their teams. (i.e.- Cards fan from Richmond, VA didn't know who Tim Hightower was before the draft). xnonox

Anyway, I hope you are able to register. We could use some more knowledgeable fans...xrolleyesx

bigbluetiger
May 6th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I'm finally registered but I can't post! Very tight security on the Cardinal Fans board.