PDA

View Full Version : PFL Invitees to CFL Camps...

AZGrizFan
April 28th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Discuss....

xcoffeex

USDFAN_55
April 28th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Smack Board bound

GOTOREROS
April 28th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Could someone refresh me with the number of bears drafted by the NFL this year?

YoUDeeMan
April 28th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Could someone refresh me with the number of bears drafted by the NFL this year?

Montana had 2 players drafted by NFL teams this year. xnodx

GOTOREROS
April 28th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Montana had 2 players drafted by NFL teams this year. xnodx

That's my point - they had one more drafted player than San Diego this year and he runs smack. We are talking about 2008 not any other year - simply the present. People act like they are the Florida Gators or something here - we are all the little step children of the BCS draft. That's reality....xnodx

AZGrizFan
April 28th, 2008, 11:49 PM
That's my point - they had one more drafted player than San Diego this year and he runs smack. We are talking about 2008 not any other year - simply the present. People act like they are the Florida Gators or something here - we are all the little step children of the BCS draft. That's reality....xnodx

Dude, dude, dude....take a chill pill, along with your little bastard stepchild Detroitflyer. This thread is not to smack YOU, it's to irritate HIM. He went all "neg rep" on a guy for calling him out on his thread about "mini-camp" invitees, then got all high and mighty with me...sanctimonious, if you will. I've got nothing but love for USD (and USD of the Great West ;) )....don't get your knickers in a knot. xpeacex

GOTOREROS
April 29th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Dude, dude, dude....take a chill pill, along with your little bastard stepchild Detroitflyer. This thread is not to smack YOU, it's to irritate HIM. He went all "neg rep" on a guy for calling him out on his thread about "mini-camp" invitees, then got all high and mighty with me...sanctimonious, if you will. I've got nothing but love for USD (and USD of the Great West ;) )....don't get your knickers in a knot. xpeacex

San Diego is a member of the PFL. So I'm not sure how you are not smacking me or any other San Diego fan.......xnonox

Nowhere in your post does it mention Dayton or any other team- simply the "PFL"....to which USD is a member......xnodx