PDA

View Full Version : Flacco and Mike and Mike

terrierbob
April 24th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Mike Golic was praising him this morning. Mentioned he had a "gun" for an arm, etc.

bandl
April 24th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Mike Golic was praising him this morning. Mentioned he had a "gun" for an arm, etc.

That that that that that that that stuttering fool is a complete idiot, he wouldn't even know where Delaware was if someone didn't tell him that it's east of Maryland and South of Philly, because as far as he is concerned Maryland is a person and Philly is a village in Russia.

andy7171
April 24th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Golic really has no clue outside of playing in the NFL. He's a dope.

USDFAN_55
April 24th, 2008, 11:03 AM
That that that that that that that stuttering fool is a complete idiot, he wouldn't even know where Delaware was if someone didn't tell him that it's east of Maryland and South of Philly, because as far as he is concerned Maryland is a person and Philly is a village in Russia.

Golic really has no clue outside of playing in the NFL. He's a dope.

Now if I said any of this I would be chastised for being nothing but a Flacco hater.xnonono2x

bandl
April 24th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Now if I said any of this I would be chastised for being nothing but a Flacco hater.xnonono2x

Get over yourself. xrolleyesx My comment has nothing to do with Flacco. Do yourself a favor and look at previous posts I've made about those f&cking morons Mike & Mike. In fact, I think I even started a a a a a a a a a a thread about those two bumbling baffoons.
But why would we be chastising Golic for paying a compliment to Flacco?? xconfusedx xcoolx

93henfan
April 24th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Get over yourself. xrolleyesx My comment has nothing to do with Flacco. Do yourself a favor and look at previous posts I've made about those f&cking morons Mike & Mike. In fact, I think I even started a a a a a a a a a a thread about those two bumbling baffoons.
But why would we be chastising Golic for paying a compliment to Flacco?? xconfusedx xcoolx

Lol - EXACTLY!

I'm not sure why the first three posters (Wofford, JMU, & Towson supporters respectively) would give two piles about Joe Flacco.

USDFAN_55
April 24th, 2008, 12:38 PM

I know this... my point being was that even when my intentions are not anti-Flacco, there tends to be assumptions that they arexnodx

USDFAN_55
April 24th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Lol - EXACTLY!

I'm not sure why the first three posters (Wofford, JMU, & Towson supporters respectively) would give two piles about Joe Flacco.

And why would I give two piles about Flacco?

Hoyadestroya85
April 24th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Because you seem to post on every thread that involves Flacco...

bandl
April 24th, 2008, 01:31 PM
I know this... my point being was that even when my intentions are not anti-Flacco, there tends to be assumptions that they arexnodx

You bring it on yourself....no one had mentioned USD, JJ or you on this thread...yet, somehow you managed to do just that......... xconfusedx xrolleyesx

Rob Iola
April 24th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Pay these guys no attention USDFAN - they just get their knickers all bunched up whenever anyone breathes the word "Flacco".

Rest assured that Mike and Mike said absolutely nothing about ol' Josh...

USDFAN_55
April 24th, 2008, 03:29 PM
You bring it on yourself....no one had mentioned USD, JJ or you on this thread...yet, somehow you managed to do just that......... xconfusedx xrolleyesx

You're right, no one did until you. I made an observation that get's some people's panties in a bunch.

USDFAN_55
April 24th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Pay these guys no attention USDFAN - they just get their knickers all bunched up whenever anyone breathes the word "Flacco".

Rest assured that Mike and Mike said absolutely nothing about ol' Josh...

I can handle my own in here. I'm very aware of the sensitive subject. That is why I keep pushing it, because the reaction of some is hilariousxlolx I'm still waiting for an intelligent response other than "your color is showing", "Mel Kiper says...", or "you're an idiot".

bandl
April 24th, 2008, 04:10 PM
You're right, no one did until you. I made an observation that get's some people's panties in a bunch.

Judging from your never ending hard-on for JJ, I can understand why your lack of basic skills, such as reading comprehension, have not been able to develop properly. xrolleyesx

In the fourth post, you said "Now if I said"....key word being "I". Stay with me here, little pup, I know this is tough... xrotatehx. This was the first post that referenced USD, JJ or you. xreadx

In the fifth post, I said "no one had mentioned USD, JJ or you on this thread"....key word being "you". Are you following so far, young grasshopper? If not, go back and re-read again, take tylenol for any headaches, mydol for any cramps. Take your time, I understand that for you this may be difficult...

Are you seeing where I'm going with this yet?? xconfusedx I'll wait for you to catch up....xcoffeex

USDFAN_55
April 24th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Judging from your never ending hard-on for JJ, I can understand why your lack of basic skills, such as reading comprehension, have not been able to develop properly. xrolleyesx

In the fourth post, you said "Now if I said"....key word being "I". Stay with me here, little pup, I know this is tough... xrotatehx. This was the first post that referenced USD, JJ or you. xreadx

In the fifth post, I said "no one had mentioned USD, JJ or you on this thread"....key word being "you". Are you following so far, young grasshopper? If not, go back and re-read again, take tylenol for any headaches, mydol for any cramps. Take your time, I understand that for you this may be difficult...

Are you seeing where I'm going with this yet?? xconfusedx I'll wait for you to catch up....xcoffeex

I am well aware that "I" mentioned myself in that post. I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to do that. Maybe you can point me to the rule that states that. I guess maybe I thought you were referring to someone other than me when you said "no one had mentioned USD, JJ or you on this thread"!

Once again proves my point that many posters, such as yourself, hide behind their keyboard and act all arrogant. It's guys like you that make it so entertaining in here, because instead of coming back with an intelligent remark about the topic at hand; you try and fix spelling and gramatical errors (proving nothing at all). Flexing that little brain muscle that you have.

You previously claimed this wasn't about Flacco. Look at the title of the thread. How is it not another thread about Flacco? Then you question why you would chastise Golic for complimenting Flacco.

How else is one supposed to take the following statement from you?

"That that that that that that that stuttering fool is a complete idiot, he wouldn't even know where Delaware was if someone didn't tell him that it's east of Maryland and South of Philly, because as far as he is concerned Maryland is a person and Philly is a village in Russia."

Which was in response to "Mike Golic was praising him this morning. Mentioned he had a "gun" for an arm, etc."

Sounds like you are calling Golic an idiot for making that comment about Flaccoxreadx

Thanks anyways for that educational attempt.xthumbsupx

YoUDeeMan
April 24th, 2008, 09:29 PM

Hey, we're north of Maryland, too! :D

YoUDeeMan
April 24th, 2008, 09:29 PM

Exposed. xnodx

USDFAN_55
April 24th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Exposed. xnodx

There's a difference between hating and being realisticxnodx

Appstate29
April 24th, 2008, 10:12 PM
****** mike golic, what a dumbass, probably never seen Flacco play.

But even a broken clock is right twice a day

USDFAN_55
April 24th, 2008, 11:26 PM
****** mike golic, what a dumbass, probably never seen Flacco play.

But even a broken clock is right twice a day

Ahhh, now that is a wise use of wordsxsmiley_wix Knock the man for being an idiot, then say even idiot's are right sometimesxthumbsupx

andy7171
April 25th, 2008, 06:56 AM
For the record, my comment had nothing to do with Flacco. I called Golic a fool and that anything he says was put in front of him.

bandl
April 25th, 2008, 07:06 AM
I am well aware that "I" mentioned myself in that post. I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to do that. Maybe you can point me to the rule that states that. I guess maybe I thought you were referring to someone other than me when you said "no one had mentioned USD, JJ or you on this thread"!

Once again proves my point that many posters, such as yourself, hide behind their keyboard and act all arrogant. It's guys like you that make it so entertaining in here, because instead of coming back with an intelligent remark about the topic at hand; you try and fix spelling and gramatical errors (proving nothing at all). Flexing that little brain muscle that you have.

You previously claimed this wasn't about Flacco. Look at the title of the thread. How is it not another thread about Flacco? Then you question why you would chastise Golic for complimenting Flacco.

How else is one supposed to take the following statement from you?

"That that that that that that that stuttering fool is a complete idiot, he wouldn't even know where Delaware was if someone didn't tell him that it's east of Maryland and South of Philly, because as far as he is concerned Maryland is a person and Philly is a village in Russia."

Which was in response to "Mike Golic was praising him this morning. Mentioned he had a "gun" for an arm, etc."

Sounds like you are calling Golic an idiot for making that comment about Flaccoxreadx

Thanks anyways for that educational attempt.xthumbsupx

You are too funny....let's go through your post one paragraph at a time.

Nowhere did I mention that you were not 'supposed' to mention yourself, or that there was a rule against that. But I did tell you to get over yourself, and that was only after you twisted the thread around to be about yourself. This is where basic reading comprehension skills come in handy. xcoffeex

Nowhere in this thread did I fix a spelling or grammatical error. But I did tell you that you have a lack of basic reading comprehension skills....thanks for proving my point. xcoffeex

Nowhere did I post that this thread is not about Flacco. But I did say that my first particular post was not about Flacco. Again, this is where basic reading comprehension skills come in handy. xcoffeex

(I'm going to combine your last few paragraphs in one response) You are supposed to take my response exactly for what it was....my response and opinion concerning Golic. Once again...this is where basic reading comprehension skills comes in handy. xcoffeex

Funny how I haven't posted my opinion yet about Flacco on this thread, isn't it??? xconfusedx Intentionally.... xcoolx

USDFAN_55
April 25th, 2008, 09:14 AM
You are too funny....let's go through your post one paragraph at a time.

Nowhere did I mention that you were not 'supposed' to mention yourself, or that there was a rule against that. But I did tell you to get over yourself, and that was only after you twisted the thread around to be about yourself. This is where basic reading comprehension skills come in handy. xcoffeex

Nowhere in this thread did I fix a spelling or grammatical error. But I did tell you that you have a lack of basic reading comprehension skills....thanks for proving my point. xcoffeex

Nowhere did I post that this thread is not about Flacco. But I did say that my first particular post was not about Flacco. Again, this is where basic reading comprehension skills come in handy. xcoffeex

(I'm going to combine your last few paragraphs in one response) You are supposed to take my response exactly for what it was....my response and opinion concerning Golic. Once again...this is where basic reading comprehension skills comes in handy. xcoffeex

Funny how I haven't posted my opinion yet about Flacco on this thread, isn't it??? xconfusedx Intentionally.... xcoolx

I guess you skipped out on logic class. Here we go: The title of the thread is called "Flacco and Mike and Mike"; first post in the thread says that Golic was praising Flacco, and said he had a "gun" for an arm; so at this point we've established that the thread is about Flacco, and about Golicxnodx ; you then quote the first post and say what an idiot Golic is; one would deduct from this statement that since Golic is an idiot, the things he says is idiotic; the first post was Golic complimenting Flacco; therefore you are indirectly blasting Flacco by calling Golic an idiot in this threadxnodx Now if you wrote like Appstate29, you could call Golic an idiot, and still save face by not blasting Flacco.

Is that too confusing. You talk about reading comprehension so much, I would think that this would be clear to you. If you did take any comp & lit classes you would know not to take words for face value. You are supposed to tie things together to see what the writer was trying to get across to the reader. I did just thatxreadx

By the way: "Funny how I haven't posted my opinion yet about Flacco on this thread, isn't it???"..... Actually it's kind of funny you don't realize you did.xnodx

andy7171
April 25th, 2008, 09:23 AM
I guess you skipped out on logic class. Here we go: The title of the thread is called "Flacco and Mike and Mike"; first post in the thread says that Golic was praising Flacco, and said he had a "gun" for an arm; so at this point we've established that the thread is about Flacco, and about Golicxnodx ; you then quote the first post and say what an idiot Golic is; one would deduct from this statement that since Golic is an idiot, the things he says is idiotic; the first post was Golic complimenting Flacco; therefore you are indirectly blasting Flacco by calling Golic an idiot in this threadxnodx Now if you wrote like Appstate29, you could call Golic an idiot, and still save face by not blasting Flacco.

Is that too confusing. You talk about reading comprehension so much, I would think that this would be clear to you. If you did take any comp & lit classes you would know not to take words for face value. You are supposed to tie things together to see what the writer was trying to get across to the reader. I did just thatxreadx

By the way: "Funny how I haven't posted my opinion yet about Flacco on this thread, isn't it???"..... Actually it's kind of funny you don't realize you did.xnodx

bandl never said anything about Flacco in his first post besides having to tell Golic where Delaware is. bandl has aways made fun of Golic studdering and stammering through his show. Is it really this big of a deal?

bandl
April 25th, 2008, 09:27 AM
bandl never said anything about Flacco in his first post besides having to tell Golic where Delaware is. bandl has aways made fun of Golic studdering and stammering through his show. Is it really this big of a deal?

Exactly, and thank you. xsmiley_wix

USDFAN_55
April 25th, 2008, 10:30 AM

It wasn't a big deal until bandl started acting all condescending. Read my post above, and see how one can deduce that his statement was about Flacco and Golic. He may very well make fun of Golic at every chance he gets, but I haven't read that myself. I'll know from now onxsmiley_wix

jonmac
April 25th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Hey, you folks that are so critical of Mike and Mike, when does your nationally televised radio/TV show air? I'd like to check it out.

Just my opinion, and I respect ya'll's as well, but I like the guys. Kind of nice to watch/listen to a show on ESPN that isn't all about self proclaimed sports experts arguing their different points of view(set up on purpose, I might add) just short of coming to blows. I think M 'n' M take themselves very lightly and just like to talk sports with other stuff thrown in. Refreshing, if you ask me. After all, it's just entertainment, it's not like they're solving the world's problems.

YoUDeeMan
April 25th, 2008, 10:06 PM
It wasn't a big deal until bandl started acting all condescending. Read my post above, and see how one can deduce that his statement was about Flacco and Golic.

Actually, one deduces things acording to what one is conditioned to see.

You, by almost everyone's account (and since "almost everyone" includes a majority of people that are not Flacco fans, that makes the numbers relevant), want to jump at every chance to attack or criticize, in your passive aggressive way, Flacco. Thus you saw what you wanted to see.

bandl's statements were accurate.

Welcome to reality...sort of.

USDFAN_55
April 26th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Actually, one deduces things acording to what one is conditioned to see.

You, by almost everyone's account (and since "almost everyone" includes a majority of people that are not Flacco fans, that makes the numbers relevant), want to jump at every chance to attack or criticize, in your passive aggressive way, Flacco. Thus you saw what you wanted to see.

bandl's statements were accurate.

Welcome to reality...sort of.

I never said anything negative about Flacco. I made an observation, and immediately I am chatised. You can't deny my logic. bandl's statement is dogging both Golic and Flacco.... like it or not, that is how it is. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but I wasn't the one writing those words. And like I said, if I did you all would think I was dogging Flacco and not Golicxnodx