PDA

View Full Version : 7 Round Mock Draft

smallcollegefbfan
April 18th, 2008, 08:22 AM
I found this searching on the net. Some picks are interesting as you will see. What do you guys think?

http://nfldraft101.com/2008MockDraft.jsp

DLS
April 18th, 2008, 09:10 AM
joe flacco throwing to dex would be a little funny

Retro
April 18th, 2008, 03:21 PM
That's a pretty good draft at least in the first couple of rounds.. I hope my saints don't pass up on Cromartie though..

USDFAN_55
April 18th, 2008, 04:32 PM
ATL with 3 FCS players in the first 3 rounds. Has that ever happened? That would be a nice draft for them if it did go that way. 3 picks in the 2nd round is a nice thing to have.xnodx

PaladinFan
April 20th, 2008, 09:06 PM
ATL with 3 FCS players in the first 3 rounds. Has that ever happened? That would be a nice draft for them if it did go that way. 3 picks in the 2nd round is a nice thing to have.xnodx

we need help, doesn't really matter where from. xnodx

Syntax Error
April 20th, 2008, 11:10 PM
FCS players in this "101" draft vision:

Round 1
Pick Team Pos Player School
11 Buffalo Bills CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Tennessee State

Round 2
1 Miami Dolphins QB Joe Flacco Delaware
7 Baltimore Ravens QB Josh Johnson San Diego

Round 3
11 Carolina Panthers WR Dexter Jackson Appalachian State
23 Seattle Seahawks CB Antwaun Molden Eastern Kentucky
27 Chicago Bears WR Jerome Simpson Coastal Carolina

USDFAN_55
April 20th, 2008, 11:20 PM
It's really hard to take this mock draft seriously when it has the 49ers taking Brohm in the 1st. There is no way SF takes a QB in the top 2 rounds. They have bigger needs at WR, DL, OL, and OLB. If they do take a QB it will probably be in the 4th round or later. I'm sure Martz believes he can help make Smith a better QB.

smallcollegefbfan
April 21st, 2008, 11:11 AM
It's really hard to take this mock draft seriously when it has the 49ers taking Brohm in the 1st. There is no way SF takes a QB in the top 2 rounds. They have bigger needs at WR, DL, OL, and OLB. If they do take a QB it will probably be in the 4th round or later. I'm sure Martz believes he can help make Smith a better QB.

Anything can happen on draft day. I agree with you but I have seen teams take value over need in the first round. Nobody thought GB would take Justin Harrell last year because DT was not their biggest need.