PDA

View Full Version : Norfolk State Spring Practice

Monarch History
April 11th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Here's a report of NSU's Spring workouts. I thought Spartan fans and MEAC fans might find the article interesting.

http://hamptonroads.com/2008/04/spartans-have-plenty-depth-change

Mouse
April 12th, 2008, 09:09 AM
see what a good season could do for depth

WMTribe90
April 12th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Looking forward to our match-up with the Spartans this year and expecting nothing less than a battle. Game will be a sure sell out and should generate lots of local interest. MEAC is always looking for respect and a win over a CAA squad would definitely catch people's attention.

Monarch History
April 12th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Looking forward to our match-up with the Spartans this year and expecting nothing less than a battle. Game will be a sure sell out and should generate lots of local interest. MEAC is always looking for respect and a win over a CAA squad would definitely catch people's attention.

WMTribe90, I agree that it should be a good test for the Spartans to see how far they have come in the last two years. I look for the Tribe to be much stronger and competitive in the CAA this year. xthumbsupx

Tribe4SF
April 13th, 2008, 02:13 AM
Monarch History,

You guys need to work on your AD to make sure Norfolk State becomes an OOC rival for ODU. NSU fans are doubtful that ODU will schedule them. That game is a natural, and will sell out both Foreman and Dick Price every year.

Monarch History
April 13th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Monarch History,

You guys need to work on your AD to make sure Norfolk State becomes an OOC rival for ODU. NSU fans are doubtful that ODU will schedule them. That game is a natural, and will sell out both Foreman and Dick Price every year.

I think the game will happen in a few years when ODU begins playing its CAA schedules in '11 and beyond. It surely won't happen in the first few years. Why get your lunch handed to you by a local rival so soon. It's going to happen early enough when we play the Tribe in '09.xlolx