PDA

View Full Version : Profootballtalk post regarding Dex Jackson

Appguy
April 10th, 2008, 08:09 PM
YET ANOTHER WIDEOUT ON PHILLY’S RADAR
Posted by Mike Florio on April 10, 2008, 6:17 p.m.

Amid ongoing reports that the Philadelphia Eagles are taking a close look at some of the highest-rated receivers who will be available when the draft starts on April 26, we’re told that the Eagles also are looking farther down the board at one of the most intriguing prospects in the entire field.

Specifically, the Eagles sent receivers coach David Culley to North Carolina for a private workout with Appalachian State receiver Dexter Jackson.

Jackson ran the 40-yard dash at the Scouting Combine in a blazing 4.27 seconds. On the small side at five-nine and 178 pounds, Jackson is projected to be a third-round or a fourth-round pick. He caught two touchdown passes in the Mountaineers’ epic upset of Michigan at Ann Arbor.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/04/10/yet-another-wideout-on-phillys-radar/#comments

One guy posted this on teh comments-
"Dexter Jackson? That’s equivalent to putting a baby in pads and telling him to run a stick route. No offense, the man is fifty times the athlete I am, but he’s smaller than my younger sister. He better be able to run 4.27, or London Fletcher is going to murder him."

what a tool, Steve Smith is basically the same Height/Weight and we all know hes a baby in pads

smallcollegefbfan
April 10th, 2008, 11:31 PM
If Jackson was from Michigan he wouldn't say that. Could you imagine if Dexter was from LSU and was 6'0 tall? He would be a projected top 15 pick.. :)

Hoyadestroya85
April 12th, 2008, 12:33 AM
but he isn't and we should all be thankful...

ASU
April 13th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Having a Steve Smith on your NFL team is never a bad thing.

KiddBrewer
April 13th, 2008, 01:48 AM
can you imagine if santana moss, steve smith, deion branch, and peter warrick were under 6 feet tall......they would get crushed.........oh wait they are, and they are each in the top 25 of all nfl receivers

Hoyadestroya85
April 13th, 2008, 03:19 AM
Peter Warrick sucks... and he's in the AAFL now..

seantaylor
April 13th, 2008, 03:32 AM

So does Deion Branch.

Hoyadestroya85
April 13th, 2008, 03:38 AM
deion branch has had some huge games.. i mean he won a super bowl mvp...

HighRyder08
April 13th, 2008, 11:48 AM

dude i love peter warrick! im also a fsu fan and enjoyed watching him in his glory days at fsu....too bad he couldnt ever get anything going in the NFL..

Hoyadestroya85
April 13th, 2008, 06:17 PM
He was also good at getting 95 percent discounts on clothes

AppGrad06
April 14th, 2008, 10:25 AM
So does Deion Branch.

he did wonders for my fantasy team... when he was healthy