PDA

View Full Version : Villanova TE Matt Sherry

Hoyadestroya85
April 3rd, 2008, 02:48 PM
http://www.kffl.com/player/19306/nfl
his numbers according to this look very impressive, especially the 40.. i'm not sure about the bench numbers though

Franks Tanks
April 3rd, 2008, 02:56 PM
http://www.kffl.com/player/19306/nfl
his numbers according to this look very impressive, especially the 40.. i'm not sure about the bench numbers though

22 reps on da bench is solid. Not eye popping buy very respectable.

Hoyadestroya85
April 3rd, 2008, 03:01 PM
I'm most excited about the 4.66 number.. that's faster than early doucet has been running, maybe some scouts have been seeing lower..
i think he'd look great in orange and black by the way

PapaBear
April 3rd, 2008, 03:12 PM
I'm most excited about the 4.66 number.. that's faster than early doucet has been running, maybe some scouts have been seeing lower..

Very impressive for a TE! Wish him luck!

Maine TE Matt Mulligan ran 4.89 at 260 lbs. Much more impressive, though, were his 35 1/2" vertical and his ... (pause for effect) ... 34 reps at 225# on the bench -- believed to be the best of any TE tested anywhere this year. (In truth, though, he'll be a project, if he signs with anyone. )

Franks Tanks
April 3rd, 2008, 03:14 PM

I assume you mean da Bears. They just got that athletic TE from Miami last year in the 1st round so they probably arent in the market. How about Green & White, Andy Reid loves TE's

Hoyadestroya85
April 3rd, 2008, 03:18 PM
nah.. The bengals

Franks Tanks
April 3rd, 2008, 06:19 PM
nah.. The bengals

Yes, stupid comment by me. The Bears are Red and Navy Blue I am told, I think I am a tad color blind?

Hoyadestroya85
April 3rd, 2008, 07:26 PM
the problem with Sherry coming out of HS is that he was raw, and supposedly Hendricken didn't pass it enough to get a look at his great hands and toughness over the middle

Hoyadestroya85
April 3rd, 2008, 09:15 PM
What do teams run, triple option, wing t, that type of stuff?

Tod
April 4th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Yes, stupid comment by me. The Bears are Red and Navy Blue I am told, I think I am a tad color blind?

You and me both, FT. xeekx

Hoyadestroya85
April 5th, 2008, 06:04 AM
As a Villanova fan when it comes to the NFL i'm colorblind as well.. two of our players play for my two least favorite teams.. Westbrook on the Eagles, Ray Ventrone on The patriots.. I still cheer them when they make good plays though.. If he makes it (which i strongly believe he will) I would love to see him make it on a team that gets a lot of television exposure..

Hoyadestroya85
April 5th, 2008, 07:52 AM
I'm rooting for silva, great football instincts and i think yeah its a little west of philly..