PDA

View Full Version : "Shady" John Brady to Arkansas State?

GeauxLions94
March 19th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Looks like he's (the former LSU coach) not in the unemployment line very long. Nolan Richardson was also looked at for the job, but bowed out due to $$$.

Former LSU Hoop Coach Brady To Arkansas State (http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/16806136.html)

TexasTerror
March 19th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Nolan also bowed out due to issues re: his son. He wanted his son on the coaching staff and I believe was even working on a provision like Bobby Knight to make his son the head coach after a few year stint...

813Jag
March 19th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Brady Ball makes a comeback. Should be fun in Jonesboro. xlolx

Eyes of Old Main
March 19th, 2008, 11:44 PM
If you can't get it done at LSU, how are you going to get it done at Arkansas State? Am I missing something here?

GeauxLions94
March 20th, 2008, 12:02 AM
If you can't get it done at LSU, how are you going to get it done at Arkansas State? Am I missing something here?

He's got a new, YOUNG wife and two kids from a previous marriage. Hey, daddy's gotta bring home the bacon.

Before he got canned in Baton Rouge, his name was mentioned as a possible replacement at a couple of schools (i.e. Pepperdine). He had some success at LSU, but his personality rubbed a lot of people (including some heavy hitters) the wrong way.

813Jag
March 20th, 2008, 05:40 AM
He's got a new, YOUNG wife and two kids from a previous marriage. Hey, daddy's gotta bring home the bacon.

Before he got canned in Baton Rouge, his name was mentioned as a possible replacement at a couple of schools (i.e. Pepperdine). He had some success at LSU, but his personality rubbed a lot of people (including some heavy hitters) the wrong way.
Including my mom at the State Tourney one year. xlolx