PDA

View Full Version : UTC Pro Day Cancelled

smallcollegefbfan
March 18th, 2008, 10:33 AM
http://timesfreepress.com/news/2008/mar/18/utc-pro-day-scouts-dont-show/

Retro
March 18th, 2008, 03:41 PM
I saw that too.. I guess there were no athletes worth making a trip for, or the scouts had other commitments on that day?:(

smallcollegefbfan
March 18th, 2008, 05:13 PM
I saw that too.. I guess there were no athletes worth making a trip for, or the scouts had other commitments on that day?:(

Camacho, Antonio Miller, and Sam Bentley were on their lists. Camacho is the only one I see getting into a camp.

NashMoc
March 21st, 2008, 09:34 AM
I think that Bentley would be the most likely to be a rookie FA and have an outside chance at making it to camp. Camacho was a terrific player for the Mocs but is undersized for the NFL.

By the way Coach Allison was able to reschedule the pro day with one NFL team, the Super Bowl champ NY Giants taking in the UTC hopefuls.

smallcollegefbfan
March 21st, 2008, 09:37 AM
I think that Bentley would be the most likely to be a rookie FA and have an outside chance at making it to camp. Camacho was a terrific player for the Mocs but is undersized for the NFL.

By the way Coach Allison was able to reschedule the pro day with one NFL team, the Super Bowl champ NY Giants taking in the UTC hopefuls.

That is good. I could see Camacho getting a tryout because of his production this year. Teams will bring in highly productive undersized players for tryouts usually. I agree with you on Bentley, he is a good one too.

That is great they got the Giants coming in! Hopefully it works out for them.