PDA

View Full Version : Delaware Blue Hen Pro Day

GannonFan
March 6th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Just second and third hand observations, but UD just had their pro day workout today and Omar Cuff ran a 4.5 40 (I'm sure handtimed but decent enough and at least makes him worthy of a free agent pickup to be in a camp this year I would hope), Flacco did some drills and was apparently extremely impressive throwing the ball, and Mike Bryne (OT) pulled a hammy late in his 40 yard dash.

yorkcountyUNHfan
March 6th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Is there a chance that Cuff may get moved to DB at the next level like Jerry Azuma? He started there at UD didn't he?

ericsaid
March 6th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Why would you move him. He could also be a mini-Dunn, much like Kevin Richardson.

GannonFan
March 6th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Is there a chance that Cuff may get moved to DB at the next level like Jerry Azuma? He started there at UD didn't he?

No idea actually, outside of the fact that there's been no talk of moving like that. It worked well for Azumah, no doubt, just not sure if Cuff could do it. I don't know how much time he really spent as a DB at UD anyway - he was a grayshirt coming in in January, and he got moved to the starting RB roll in mid fall of the same year after he impressed as much as he did on the scout team and injuries opened the door for him to get a chance.

FightinBlue
March 7th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Saw it last night. Just a short Vid. Same ole but worth the lookxcoffeex http://www.myfoxphilly.com/myfox/pages/Sports/Detail?contentId=5963179&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=6.1.1