PDA

View Full Version : Campbell Picks up a Richmond "Transfer" Khalil Graham

DetroitFlyer
March 4th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Any information from the Richmond fans here? This could be a huge pick-up for Campbell! Interesting situation as I gather that he will be able to play at Campbell right away, play for two years, and earn a Masters degree.... I wonder why he would not pursue a Masters at Richmond and remain on the team?

http://www.dunndailyrecord.com/main.asp?SectionID=11&SubSectionID=54&ArticleID=94552&TM=43950.13

AREA ROUNDUP
In advance of its modern football opener on Aug. 30, Campbell University's resurrected football program will hold its first spring game on April 19 at its brand new on-campus stadium on U.S. 421.

The spring game will be the culmination of the team's spring practice, which will run from March 26 through April 19.

The team will scrimmage each of the two Saturdays prior to its official spring game, which will kick off at 1 p.m.

Campbell has also picked up four more signees in the weeks since National Signing Day, one with Division I experience.

Khalil Graham has announced he will transfer from the University of Richmond to Campbell after he receives his undergraduate degree from Richmond in May.

Graham, a linebacker from Brooklyn, N.Y., will enter Campbell as an athletic junior with two years of eligibility remaining.

He's transfering because of Campbell's Master of Education program, he says.

Model Citizen
March 4th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Dude's a walk-on. I don't think you'll find any stats.

http://magazine.richmond.edu/spring2006/features/fr_f5.html

Tribe4SF
March 4th, 2008, 02:06 PM
He had two tackles for Richmond last season. I assume those were special teams.

downbythebeach
March 4th, 2008, 08:23 PM
thats cool though

lizrdgizrd
March 5th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Any information from the Richmond fans here? This could be a huge pick-up for Campbell! Interesting situation as I gather that he will be able to play at Campbell right away, play for two years, and earn a Masters degree.... I wonder why he would not pursue a Masters at Richmond and remain on the team?
Maybe he likes the educational program better at Campbell. xeyebrowx

Franks Tanks
March 5th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Maybe he likes the educational program better at Campbell. xeyebrowx

Richmond probably doesnt have a Masters in Education--many small Liberal Arts school dont have education programs