PDA

View Full Version : Dexter Jackson: Patriots Interested

UNHWildCats
February 22nd, 2008, 07:16 PM
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/02/dexter_jackson.html

Hoyadestroya85
February 22nd, 2008, 08:09 PM
The Patriots Have Ray Ventrone and I still hate them

93henfan
February 22nd, 2008, 09:52 PM
I can't speak for App State or Patriot fans, but to draw an analogy, if Joe Flacco were drafted by the Dallas Cowboys, I would continue hating them as I have for the past 36 years. In fact, if my mother were drafted by Dallas, the same sentiments would apply.

seantaylor
February 23rd, 2008, 04:41 AM
I've got no problem with the Pats. If Jackson gets drafted there, he could make an impact on special teams. I don't think he is an NFL receiver, but he could be a good return man. We get to finally see who is faster between Jackson and Foster. I think Foster could break into the 4.2's, but we'll see.

AppGrad06
February 24th, 2008, 05:22 PM
I said yes. I would still hate the Pats but would watch games and cheer for dex when he gets some action.

CoastalFan2005
February 24th, 2008, 05:35 PM
My hatred for the Patriots outweighs all things. Even if Jerome Simpson got drafted by them - I'd still hate them. Even if David Bennett ever became their head coach - I'd still hate them.

Hoyadestroya85
February 24th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Another Example i can think of.. Brian Westbrook is an Eagle, I hate the Eagles (huge Giants fan) but i have his Jersey..

UNHWildCats
February 24th, 2008, 06:10 PM
I said yes. I would still hate the Pats but would watch games and cheer for dex when he gets some action.
If he gets drafted by NE and they play in SB XLIII do u root for the pats so he gets a nice shiny ring? :p

Grabholdofyosef
February 24th, 2008, 08:09 PM
I have never hated the Pats. I really respect dynasties : )

Appstate29
February 24th, 2008, 08:15 PM
If he gets drafted by NE and they play in SB XLIII do u root for the pats so he gets a nice shiny ring? :p

he already has 3 shiny rings :)

uofmman1122
February 24th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Only slightly off topic, but didn't Jimmy Farris get a ring with the Pats in 2002?

UNHWildCats
February 24th, 2008, 11:50 PM
ok a shiny big boys ring :p

Touchdown Yosef
February 25th, 2008, 08:22 AM
My hatred of the patriots starts and ends with their smug cheat of a head coach. The owner also takes some responsibility for that as well. I will root for Jackson only because he represents Appalachian and I hope he does us well but my hatred for the pats will continue.

813Jag
February 25th, 2008, 08:43 AM
The Pats could draft my mother and I still would hate them. Although she could help in the secondary. xlolx

Touchdown Yosef
February 25th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Its kind of like fantasy football I can pull for a certain player but not the team. I hate the cowboys with a burning passion but I wanted Jason Whiten to score on every possession.

AppAlum2003
February 25th, 2008, 01:52 PM
As a Bears fan, it still breaks my heart to see that, of all teams, Jason Hunter is playing for the Fudge Packers. I'll watch and I'll cheer for Jason to make a play... with the hopes that he'll earn himself a fat new free agent contract from ANY other team out there.

ERASU2113
February 25th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I'd be happy for Jackson to get picked by them. But I'd still hate the Patriots.

grizband
February 25th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Only slightly off topic, but didn't Jimmy Farris get a ring with the Pats in 2002?
I'm pretty sure he did.

CharlestonAppFan
February 26th, 2008, 10:22 AM
I'd still hate them xnodx (selected the wrong choice in the poll) but I would pull for Dexter to do great things xnodx

08Dawg
February 26th, 2008, 10:31 AM
My hatred of the patriots starts and ends with their smug cheat of a head coach. The owner also takes some responsibility for that as well. I will root for Jackson only because he represents Appalachian and I hope he does us well but my hatred for the pats will continue.

Also comes from their pretty-boy QB and their corps of mercenary receivers.

AZGrizFan
February 26th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Is Bill Bellicheat still their coach?

Then.....YES!!! xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

lizrdgizrd
February 26th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Yes, the Pats deserve the hate. xnodx

USDFAN_55
February 26th, 2008, 05:43 PM
hate is such an understatementxeekx

bleedblue
February 27th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Another Example i can think of.. Brian Westbrook is an Eagle, I hate the Eagles (huge Giants fan) but i have his Jersey..

I actually follow the Eagles since they drafted Westbrook. I would not say I like them (Cowboys fan) but I do like seeing a FCS guy tear up the NFL. I am more happy that Westbrook is no longer tearing up UD. He owned us everytime he touched the ball.

windwalker
February 29th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Dumb poll.. why would yo HATE any team...
Dislike... maybe a rival of your team But Hate???
Sounds like children's play!!!!

blueballs
March 1st, 2008, 09:52 AM

I believe he did and GSU's Earthwind Moreland got a ring on their second Super Bowl team.

ericsaid
March 1st, 2008, 10:02 AM
I think Jackson will go to the Vikings, they have no recievers and no return game. There's somewhere jackson can make an immediate impact.

neersnbeers
March 5th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Bellicheat can rot in you know where! But i'd cheer for DJ where ever he makes it!

Hoyadestroya85
March 5th, 2008, 04:44 PM
I actually follow the Eagles since they drafted Westbrook. I would not say I like them (Cowboys fan) but I do like seeing a FCS guy tear up the NFL. I am more happy that Westbrook is no longer tearing up UD. He owned us everytime he touched the ball.

He was and still is absolutely incredible..
what a steal for Villanova, if he keeps up his current pace for a couple more years we may be talking hall of fame..
but it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that he will be in the college football hall of fame, with the records he owns..

AppGrad06
March 5th, 2008, 06:36 PM

Not as long as Brady and Bellicheat are still there and even then it's a maybe. Now if he went to the Bills and helped turn them around... well I'd be happier than a pig you know what.:)