Mountain Panther
February 28th, 2008, 07:15 PM
UNI has just as good a shot as most teams on that list. xconfusedx

Fresno St. Alum
February 28th, 2008, 07:32 PM
App is an easy pick but I went with a school I like a lot NDSU

ericsaid
February 28th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Yes, a team can have both and I think it is easier to do in College Football than professional. Perhaps you are familiar with our 2005 team, or countless other great college football teams (LSU comes to mind)?

I disagree. By awesome I mean dominating every game and just blowing away every team on offense. It's very difficult to do both at the same time because giving up more then 30 points in two games in a season proves youre defense is not awesome. Well not to my and i'm guessing there may be a variance in opinion on the term awesome.

Maybe I did exaggerate about the Gateway a bit. McNeese proved the southlands competative-ness. I'd like to say the SoCon and CAA are easily the most competative in the FCS. Then again I may be wrong.

A game worth watching would be App and Montana. At either venue it would be a great game to watch.

Ivytalk
February 28th, 2008, 08:16 PM
I'm going with NDSU, the Prairie Powerhouse!xthumbsupx

KiddBrewer
February 28th, 2008, 08:37 PM
no doubt, NDSU has a good shot.

AppStFan76
February 28th, 2008, 09:18 PM
I think a very likely match up for the NC game could be App vs. NDSU. That would be a great game.

Mountain Panther
February 28th, 2008, 09:19 PM
no doubt, NDSU has a good shot.

Both UNI and NDSU lost one game last year. Both lost a good QB and a handfull of other key players.

Because of this, I don't see why NDSU would have any better shot than UNI. We'll find out 10/18 in Cedar Falls.

Jerbearasu
February 28th, 2008, 09:23 PM
I don't believe Ga. Southern has much of a shot to win it all next year. They do have a shot to make the playoffs and Hatcher will have them back in the hunt within a few years but he still needs to implement his brand of football. Also, UNI is losing a lot but they will have a team strong enough to be in the hunt. I'd like to say same with SIU but I think losing Jerry Kill really hurts them. App will be the favorite and I voted for them but I will also be pretty surprised if they are able to make it through another playoff series unscathed...

ericsaid
February 28th, 2008, 09:28 PM
I am an App fan telling everyone not to overlook JMU next season, they have a damn good shot. From what i've heard better then NDSU UNI and maybe even Appalachian, how terrible that would be. But it does seem to fit. Suprised no Dukes have jumped back onto this thread yet.

ngineer
February 28th, 2008, 10:25 PM
I voted for NDSU...had an impressive 2007, and made a strong statement for the future.

Bison05
February 28th, 2008, 11:19 PM
I'd like to say same with SIU but I think losing Jerry Kill really hurts them.

I actually think its the exact opposite, and remember this is coming from a Bison fan. I think SIU is very lucky to get Dale Laennon as a coach; he will do a lot better job with the offense than Jerry Kill did.

slostang
February 29th, 2008, 12:47 AM
We will see in the second and third weeks if Cal Poly should be in the above list. They take on Montana in San Luis Obispo in week 2 and McNeese State in Lake Charles in week 3. I would say at this time that Cal Poly should be favored over Montana who graduated a lot of players this year. Cal Poly finally gets them at home and Cal Poly returns 10 of 11 starters off the number one offense in the FCS in 2007. Cal Poly also returns 7 starters on defense. I think this could be a very good year for the Mustangs.

BlueHen86
February 29th, 2008, 08:32 AM
I just voted.

xhomerx

Death Dealer
February 29th, 2008, 10:44 AM
If by recent you mean the mid-80's then yes I assume it is pretty recent... ASU's championships have come in the past 3 years but it is not like that is the first success we've tasted.
The reason I would say BL is on the hot seat is because of the hype his teams have had only to not rise to the top. With the talent he has had I think many alumni would expect more than what was acheived. App had this problem in 01 and 02. They returned virtually everybody from a semifinal team and went to the QF's in 01 and 1st round in 02... Many thought FU of 07 was top 5 material, including myself, and they went 6-5... Also, you can't keep losing close games to rival teams and expect people to be content. Furman was right there in 05 but have trailed off since. And like I mentioned before it doesn't help when you lose consistently to a conference rival (ask John Cooper... he was basically fired from Ohio State because his record against Michigan was horrible).
I am not implying Furman should send him packing but they should expect more than a 6-5 team or even a first round bump from the playoffs.
It will be all right down here in G'ville. BL may or may not be in the hot seat, I don't claim to be that in the know about the inner workings of the FU athletic department. I know that I'd like to see us win more games than last year, and would love as much as anyone to see us in Chattanooga. But, that is not necessarilly the most important priority for me when I think about those kids on that field. Remember that with our admin. and lots of our boosters (I included), the first and most important priority by far, is to graduate these players with one of the best educations to be found in the SOCON and the FCS. Few, if any, of these kids have any shot at pro football, and need to be equipped to enter the real world with a competitive edge over their peers. Furman does as good a job, maybe the best in the SOCON IMHO, of doing that. These kids are students first, athletes second.

I think we will see the Paladins return to the top of the SOCON this season. Maybe even make the playoffs, and do well there. If we don't, I'm sure lots of fans will be frustrated and upset, including me. But I know that even if we don't, our boys will graduate, and move on to bright futures providing gainful employment for all those App. State and GSU grads.xsmiley_wix

89Hen
February 29th, 2008, 10:53 AM
I just voted.

xhomerx
You aren't alone. 95% of the votes are xhomerx

uofmman1122
February 29th, 2008, 10:57 AM
I can't really think of a clear-cut favorite right now, so...

xhomerx

ericsaid
February 29th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Isn't Cal Poly a mid-major? Guess they will have plenty of chances to prove themself this year. Looks to be NDSU and App though. I still believe JMU has a better shot then NDSU just because the conference, in my opinion, is tougher for JMU.

Go Bison
February 29th, 2008, 11:52 AM
I have to vote for App. I am hoping that NDSU can fly under the radar.

Jerbearasu
February 29th, 2008, 11:56 AM
But, that is not necessarilly the most important priority for me when I think about those kids on that field. Remember that with our admin. and lots of our boosters (I included), the first and most important priority by far, is to graduate these players with one of the best educations to be found in the SOCON and the FCS. Few, if any, of these kids have any shot at pro football, and need to be equipped to enter the real world with a competitive edge over their peers. Furman does as good a job, maybe the best in the SOCON IMHO, of doing that. These kids are students first, athletes second.

I can't disagree with you there... Furman is a great school with a very good academic reputation. Hot seat may have been the wrong word. I guess I was looking to find out the overall frustration level Paladin fans have towards BL. He seems to lose a lot of close ones with very good teams was my only point. I didn't mean to offend anyone with the statement as it was nothing against FU.

Personally, as an App fan I love having Bobby Lamb coaching Furman!xsmiley_wix

Jerbearasu
February 29th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Isn't Cal Poly a mid-major? Guess they will have plenty of chances to prove themself this year. Looks to be NDSU and App though. I still believe JMU has a better shot then NDSU just because the conference, in my opinion, is tougher for JMU.

Great West Conference is not a mid major. Cal Poly has had a quality program for the past few years. Also, I don't think you give the Gateway enough credit. That has historically been a great conference and next year should be no different. I expect them to have 4 teams in the Top 25 and both UNI and NDSU are solid Top 10 teams...

GreatAppSt
February 29th, 2008, 12:01 PM
JMU!:(

neersnbeers
February 29th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I have to vote for App. I am hoping that NDSU can fly under the radar.

Touche Bison man.

BDKJMU
February 29th, 2008, 12:58 PM
As for James Madison, i hope App beats them but it could be a good game. It won't be like this past year though where Appalachian was forced to make stops on defense in which they did when they had to. With more experience they have and holding the two top runners in the FCS to under 100 yards in consecutive games, they will be a much better run defense this year. If JMU is better then i think and beats App they have in my opinion a legit shot at a national championship.
(page 9)

Mcneese has no chance. I would still say JMU has the best out of the CAA and possibly just as good of a chance as App has, would be exciting to see them play in the Title game and I believe evryone affiliated with these two schools would love it. (page 13)

I am an App fan telling everyone not to overlook JMU next season, they have a damn good shot. From what i've heard better then NDSU UNI and maybe even Appalachian, how terrible that would be. But it does seem to fit. Suprised no Dukes have jumped back onto this thread yet. (pg 26)

Isn't Cal Poly a mid-major? Guess they will have plenty of chances to prove themself this year. Looks to be NDSU and App though. I still believe JMU has a better shot then NDSU just because the conference, in my opinion, is tougher for JMU. (pg 27)

Ok, so you think JMU is real good and will be a contender for the NC. Wait a minute. From the "What does JMU look like for 08'?" thread you wrote:

villanova also wont do anything this season, or next or the next UR is returning a lot of players and from what i saw ayt the App semi final game will be a force to be reckoned with for the next couple of years, as for james madison, im sorry i cant say the same thing

I would honestly be interested to see how this new guy app got from Tampa to possibly back up armanti will be, jerry moore seems to think he's a "clone" of armanti saying when watching film of him "if he had number 14 on you would think that was armanti", heard that in an interview with him, but i dont know but i believe App if armanti stays healthy and stays consistent i could see a 2000+ possibly and a 2000+ passing, which is almost a given but he maube if he plays every game throw for 2500 this season. i say apps leading reciever will be brian quick and d.j. smith leading tackler rising sophomore, he's ranked 11th out of linebackers in draft year of 2011 by the nfl draft scout thingxthumbsupx, app beats jmu by 21 since apps defense wont be near as inexperienced against the run as they were this past year, that close game next year will drive app more thanJMU to work harder, anyone who has seen appalachian can tell they have great motivaters on that team

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37943

Ok, so which is it?

ericsaid
February 29th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Everyone on that poll is a contender. Yes i think JMU has a real chance at it but still believe App will beat them. Either way everyone knows my opinion. That last post that is quoted is dumb, was one of my first i think. If JMU beats App as i said before they will be contenders.

Death Dealer
February 29th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I can't disagree with you there... Furman is a great school with a very good academic reputation. Hot seat may have been the wrong word. I guess I was looking to find out the overall frustration level Paladin fans have towards BL. He seems to lose a lot of close ones with very good teams was my only point. I didn't mean to offend anyone with the statement as it was nothing against FU.

Personally, as an App fan I love having Bobby Lamb coaching Furman!xsmiley_wix
Bro! No offense taken. I wasn't saying that I'm not frustrated by BL's lack of success with the level of talent he's had. I was just pointing out something about small privates that has driven the big publics crazy for years. We love to win and do. (remember, we still have a winning record against you guys) But, winning football games isn't the first priority of our program.

My sister is a crAppy alum by the way, and I came a few months from going there myself. If FU hadn't offered me an academic ride, I'd probably be as obnoxious as Eric. xlolx

JohnStOnge
February 29th, 2008, 06:34 PM
I'd have to do a lot of research to have any idea.

Syntax Error
February 29th, 2008, 07:24 PM
furman owned the socon for many years and app,i can go back to that 70-7 game with utc.how things have changed.Cal Poly should be on the list

PaladinFan
February 29th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Bro! No offense taken. I wasn't saying that I'm not frustrated by BL's lack of success with the level of talent he's had. I was just pointing out something about small privates that has driven the big publics crazy for years. We love to win and do. (remember, we still have a winning record against you guys) But, winning football games isn't the first priority of our program.

My sister is a crAppy alum by the way, and I came a few months from going there myself. If FU hadn't offered me an academic ride, I'd probably be as obnoxious as Eric. xlolx

DD, I certainly agree with you that we have to have a delicate balance of academic and athletic success. I might also say that there are only a small handful of FCS teams that have been as consistently good for as long as Furman has. BL has been a part of the winning tradition at FU since the early 80s as a coach and a player.

da_Bison
February 29th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Cal Poly should be on the list

Definitely agree Cal Poly is a contender!!

Kid Dakota
February 29th, 2008, 08:47 PM
I didn't see the South Dakota State Jackrabbits on there ?

"Fear da Rabbit"

Grizo406
February 29th, 2008, 09:41 PM
I think it will be a four peat for the Mountaineers.

Although their fingers are heavily laden with Championship rings, someone in Boone will keep the appropriate finger on the pulse of what it takes to win yet another NC me thinks.

I'd like to see Georgia Southern do very well next season, and I'll be more than happy if the Griz make the post season.

ericsaid
February 29th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Well, Cal Poly could be, but I don't know much about them, and if they beat Montana and McNeese i'll make a new poll with them on it. But until then, I believe all of the teams listed on this poll could be them.

Grizaholic17
March 1st, 2008, 02:40 AM
what about Eastern Washington?

They will be very good this year...look for them to surprise a lot of people....including griz nation.

ericsaid
March 1st, 2008, 08:44 AM
I saw EWU at Appalachian this past season. Besides the special teams, they have room to grow but i believe maybe two seasons from now with the new dual threat quarterback they recieved, could be a real contender but i dont expect for them to make much of a fuss this season.

Pantherpower
March 1st, 2008, 08:45 AM
I actually think its the exact opposite, and remember this is coming from a Bison fan. I think SIU is very lucky to get Dale Laennon as a coach; he will do a lot better job with the offense than Jerry Kill did.

Couldn't agree more, Bison05. While it is great for the strength of our conference, SIU hiring Laennon from UND should put everyone on notice. Salukis will build off of legacy that Kill left behind.

He brought the DII Fighting Sioux to the UNI-Dome a couple of years ago and passed all over the field against us. Exciting times ahead in Carbondale.

The other thing I'd bring up is in regards to UNI. Many of the O-linemen who return have considerable experience. Last year's group was one of the best ever, if not the best at UNI. However, UNI simply seems to reload when it comes to the O-line.

As for the Panther's QB, I'd liken it to when I was a student and Jay Johnson was the starter for four years with a backup, Kurt Warner, waiting in the wings. Warner obviously had more physical tools than Johnson, but all Johnson did was win and he was an incredible leader and intelligent QB.

I think this year's QB, Patrick Grace, has a lot of Warner attributes and will surprise many folks around the league and country.

Touchdown Yosef
March 1st, 2008, 10:02 AM
what about Eastern Washington?

They will be very good this year...look for them to surprise a lot of people....including griz nation.

I posted about EWU early on in this thread and I fully expect them to be right in the mix all year. I know they are dealing with a coaching change but it seems like all the pieces are in place. If I remember correctly though didn't they lose a number of O-Linemen? They reminded me a lot of Elon with that dangerous QB. Have to give a lot of credit for the way they played in Boone last year, down a lot of points but never gave up and fought till the end and almost beat us.

ericsaid
March 1st, 2008, 10:06 AM
You could say almost beat but thats being modest. Appalachian put in all their 2nd stringers with 6 minutes left with a 38-21 lead. I was there to witness it even though EWU did make it interesting. As did Richmond, and JMU. Deleware never really put up much of a fight.

But i'm suprised no one is talking about the OSU transfer for Delaware.

proudsioux
March 1st, 2008, 10:39 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38372

furman94
March 1st, 2008, 11:09 AM
Why are you posting that on every thread?

eagle1
March 1st, 2008, 11:41 AM
EWU played probably its worst game of the season (other than Portland St) against App St and still almost won with special teams. I think that you are giving the neers too much credit and EWU not enough. EWU flew all the way across the country and competed to the end. Seriously, if you take Mr. Edwards out of the mix that was all that you had. Go Eagles!!!

HENJOHN
March 1st, 2008, 11:49 AM
You could say almost beat but thats being modest. Appalachian put in all their 2nd stringers with 6 minutes left with a 38-21 lead. I was there to witness it even though EWU did make it interesting. As did Richmond, and JMU. DelAware never really put up much of a fight.

Truth is we ran into a buzzsaw that night. If Delaware wasn't worthy or any good, we would not have beaten the #1 and #3 teams on the road during the playoffs, not to mention waxing another team prior to that. Give APP State credit, but we didn't exactly slide our way into that game.

ericsaid
March 1st, 2008, 11:55 AM
I wasn't taking credit away from EWU. Honestly without special teams the game could have easily been 38-7 or 45-7. Because of a ruoughing the kicker call on corey lynch, where he dove and was inches away from blocking a punt, didn't hit the punter, then the punter landed on his right foot, and when he brought his left foot down he hit corey lynch and he fell over and they threw a flag. On the ensuing play, EWU ran a fake punt for a touchdown.

Two seperate kick off returns they returned to the 9. App's defense played probably their best game of the year against one of the top offenses in the FCS.

I gave EWU credit for playing till the end. If you take Mr. Nichols out of the mix, thats all you had.xrulesx

And devon Moore also rushed for 100 yards in that game, so it wasn't. I just don't see EWU being contenders this year. Maybe Nichols senior year after he gets adjusted with the new coach, lets see them win the Big Sky first.

uofmman1122
March 2nd, 2008, 03:12 AM
I wasn't taking credit away from EWU. Honestly without special teams the game could have easily been 38-7 or 45-7. Because of a ruoughing the kicker call on corey lynch, where he dove and was inches away from blocking a punt, didn't hit the punter, then the punter landed on his right foot, and when he brought his left foot down he hit corey lynch and he fell over and they threw a flag. On the ensuing play, EWU ran a fake punt for a touchdown.

Two seperate kick off returns they returned to the 9. App's defense played probably their best game of the year against one of the top offenses in the FCS.

I gave EWU credit for playing till the end. If you take Mr. Nichols out of the mix, thats all you had.xrulesx

And devon Moore also rushed for 100 yards in that game, so it wasn't. I just don't see EWU being contenders this year. Maybe Nichols senior year after he gets adjusted with the new coach, lets see them win the Big Sky first.Huh....I somehow thought Special Teams were a part of football....
Saying "if you take away special teams" is like saying "if you take away offense or defense."

Honestly, you guys won by 3 points. It was close enough that a lucky break could have you left with two championships instead of three, and a barrel full of excuses, and I don't care how it ended up how it did.

fjblair
March 2nd, 2008, 11:20 AM
Wow. I guess the rest of us just shouldn't show up. It's almost like ASU didn't lose two conference games in '07, make it past the first round by a fortunate turn of events, and lose their entire defensive backfield to graduation.

They will be good, but they are certainly not invincible.

I don't think most ASU fans are so sure of a certain trip to Chattanooga. It is a long season...

skinny_uncle
March 2nd, 2008, 09:04 PM
Where is the "None of the Above" option?
:D

RabidRabbit
March 2nd, 2008, 09:25 PM
4 CAA's
2 Southern
2 Big Sky
1 Southland
1 Gateway

Some choices!

And the one Gateway is newcomer, NDSU!

Guys - I know NDSU is good. It is likely that my Rabbits will fall again in Fargo, (no wins there since 1962!) xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x

But PULLLLEEEAAASSSEEE, stop the coronation of them as Gateway champs.

Poly may come thru and surprise everyone!!! :p :p

ericsaid
March 2nd, 2008, 09:43 PM
Leave your opinion on who if you don't like the choices provided.

Syntax Error
March 2nd, 2008, 10:08 PM
Well, Cal Poly could be, but I don't know much about them, and if they beat Montana and McNeese i'll make a new poll with them on it. But until then, I believe all of the teams listed on this poll could beat them.????????? "Cal Poly loses just one starter off an offense that led the nation in total offense, surpassed the 500-yard mark in total offense four times, shattered the school record for most points scored in one season and scored 30 or more points seven times last year, equalling the 1997 (10-1) and 2005 (9-4) teams and one short of the school mark of eight set by the 1995 squad (5-6)." The defense returns five starters.

Syntax Error
March 2nd, 2008, 10:12 PM
4 CAA's
2 Southern
2 Big Sky
1 Southland
1 Gateway

Some choices!
Guys - I know NDSU is good. It is likely that my Rabbits will fall again in Fargo, (no wins there since 1962!) xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x
Poly may come thru and surprise everyone!!! :p :pDoes look rather slanted doesn't it? xreadx

crunifan
March 2nd, 2008, 10:49 PM
4 CAA's
2 Southern
2 Big Sky
1 Southland
1 Gateway

Some choices!

I love how it seems people think that UNI, Southern Illinois, Youngstown State and even South Dakota State and Illinois State are just going to move over and allow the Bison to become the top Gateway team.

FargoBison
March 2nd, 2008, 11:01 PM
I love how it seems people think that UNI, Southern Illinois, Youngstown State and even South Dakota State and Illinois State are just going to move over and allow the Bison to become the top Gateway team.

Just remember it is mostly non-Bison fans making these comments, we know we are in for one heck of a grind come Gateway conference play.

NDSUFREAK
March 2nd, 2008, 11:03 PM
be prepared to see the best NDSU team since 2000....this is the year

NDSUFREAK
March 2nd, 2008, 11:05 PM
Why are you posting that on every thread?

ignore him, he's a sioux fan

Syntax Error
March 3rd, 2008, 12:21 AM
ignore him, he's a sioux fanWhy ignore Sioux fans? xconfusedx Should we ignore you because you are a Bison fan?
be prepared to see the best NDSU team since 2000....this is the yearThe year for what? Why is this the year for whatever? xconfusedx

seantaylor
March 3rd, 2008, 12:24 AM
be prepared to see the best NDSU team since 2000....this is the year

I disagree. I think NDSU is worse than the 06 and 07 teams they put out. They will be in contention for a playoff spot.

BDKJMU
March 3rd, 2008, 12:42 AM
You could say almost beat but thats being modest. Appalachian put in all their 2nd stringers with 6 minutes left with a 38-21 lead. I was there to witness it even though EWU did make it interesting. As did Richmond, and JMU. Deleware never really put up much of a fight.

The guy was talked about on a ton about a month ago when the the news broke that he was transferring.

BDKJMU
March 3rd, 2008, 12:48 AM
4 CAA's
2 Southern
2 Big Sky
1 Southland
1 Gateway

Some choices!

UNI & SIU should be in there. They'll probably both be pre season top 10, definitely top 15.

BDKJMU
March 3rd, 2008, 12:53 AM
Just remember it is mostly non-Bison fans making these comments, we know we are in for one heck of a grind come Gateway conference play.

I remember reading your pre season depth chart after the season (I know, I'm sure it changed during the season) and it showed 7 starters slated to return on offense and 8 on defense but your QB was a senior. What do you have for QB next season? Would be very hard to contend for NC if you were breaking in a new starting (non transfer) QB. Me thinks NDSU will likely be one of 3 in the playoffs from the Gateway though.

FargoBison
March 3rd, 2008, 01:06 AM
I remember reading your pre season depth chart after the season (I know, I'm sure it changed during the season) and it showed 7 starters slated to return on offense and 8 on defense but your QB was a senior. What do you have for QB next season? Would be very hard to contend for NC if you were breaking in a new starting (non transfer) QB. Me thinks NDSU will likely be one of 3 in the playoffs from the Gateway though.

I'm comfortable with our new QB Nick Mertens, he is a redshirt junior that knows the system and has a lot of weapons to work with. His arm and athleticism definitely set him a part from Walker but intangibles are a question mark and that is where Walker truly shined.

FargoBison
March 3rd, 2008, 01:10 AM
I disagree. I think NDSU is worse than the 06 and 07 teams they put out.

You know this how? This team is deeper and more experienced then either 06 and 07. I won't say that means NDSU will be better but the potential is definitely there.

Cwboyfan
March 3rd, 2008, 01:15 AM
Ericsaid originally said:
"Maybe I did exaggerate about the Gateway a bit. McNeese proved the southlands competative-ness. I'd like to say the SoCon and CAA are easily the most competative in the FCS. Then again I may be wrong."

Don't let a game where McNeese was minus 3 of the 4 pre-season all- americans it had and was as flat as it had been all year judge its competiveness. McNeese is rebuilding its tradition with a great new coach who will get us over the hump this year and put us back where we belong.

Also, you don't bring up EWU's fumble near the goal line that made for a fourteen point swing. And I agree with the EWU fan that said they did not play as well as normal against ASU because they did not miss a catch against us in the rain on an unbelievably sloppy field.

Lets face it it was destiny for ASU to win it again and nothing was going to stand in its way. Not even a few miracle plays to keep the three-ring circus going.

If you have been following this division as long as I have you know that all the teams mentioned and then some have a chance a a title in '08.
Oh yey you weren't born then.

Go Bison
March 3rd, 2008, 11:02 AM
I'm comfortable with our new QB Nick Mertens, he is a redshirt junior that knows the system and has a lot of weapons to work with. His arm and athleticism definitely set him a part from Walker but intangibles are a question mark and that is where Walker truly shined.

Mertens should be fine. I am more concerned about the defense. Last year Walker was able to work his magic and pull off some wins but if the defense becomes more dominate then it won't all fall on Mertens. The secondary will have a lot of competition as will the defensive line. I am sure the offense will score its share of points, the determining factor though IMHO will be how the defense plays. UNI and Youngstown State will be tough road games to win.

Go Bison
March 3rd, 2008, 11:10 AM

Very true! It is going to be a tough but also a lot of fun. NDSU and their fans have been waiting for a chance at the playoffs. Now they have the opportunity and that is all you can ask for.

AppStFan76
March 3rd, 2008, 11:46 AM

I think NDSU has a great shot at the playoffs this year. Their program was very strong last year and I for one was glad that they were not in the playoffs last year. The same questions were asked about App in 06' "would we be able to replace Ritchey Williams?" Armanti Edwards rose to the challenge and lead the Mountaineers to a second national title. I'm not saying your argument is not valid, just that there's always that player that will come along and take the challenge and excell . NDSU has shown that they have an excellent program and I think the FCS is going to be seeing some great football from them for the next several years

lizrdgizrd
March 3rd, 2008, 11:49 AM
I'm just glad we won't have to hear D1B bitching about how NDSU should have been in the playoffs and would have obviously been the NC if they'd only been allowed to play. xrolleyesx

rudy1648
March 3rd, 2008, 12:14 PM
There's some crazy folks, and I mean this in a good way, in Caldwell County. Some of my best friends, and most of the people I tailgate with before ASU games, are from there.

My son played football in eastern Burke Co, then graduated from ASU, and now teaches and coaches at S. Caldwell. Not sure if that is the best of both worlds or not.

rudy1648
March 3rd, 2008, 12:18 PM
Truth is we ran into a buzzsaw that night. If Delaware wasn't worthy or any good, we would not have beaten the #1 and #3 teams on the road during the playoffs, not to mention waxing another team prior to that. Give APP State credit, but we didn't exactly slide our way into that game.

I am guessing that traveling and playing so many games on the road, having that layover with the snow, and then having to get ready one more time for the NC game took a lot out of your team. You would have had to play a nearly flawless game to beat ASU in that last game. Once a few of the calls and breaks went against you, we could almost see the fight go out of UD players. Was like a rollercoaster going down hill,,with the ASU team picking up speed with every play. I don't think it was representative of how you played in the earlier playoff games.

USDFAN_55
March 3rd, 2008, 12:44 PM
Until ASU is beaten in the play-offs, they will continue to be my number one contender.

slostang
March 3rd, 2008, 12:56 PM
Until ASU is beaten in the play-offs, they will continue to be my number one contender.

That and they have AE at QB.

PaladinFan
March 3rd, 2008, 02:23 PM

I just want em to have a road game in the playoffs. Thanks McNeese....

CharlestonAppFan
March 3rd, 2008, 02:29 PM

We do, sort of....The Rock West, otherwise known as Chattanooga xnodx :D

JohnStOnge
March 3rd, 2008, 03:37 PM

No one was more disappointed that I was at the way McNeese played in the first round with a chance to host App State on the line. Also, though it may be heresy, I think McNeese may have matched up well with the Mountaineers. I also think that, obviously, they'd have been sky high for that game.

I think they may well have had a shot. But I don't blame other people for not thinking so due to how they got ripped by Eastern Washington and the way App pretty much controlled Eastern Washington the next week.

uofmman1122
March 3rd, 2008, 04:39 PM
Pesky ankle biters! xmadx xlolx

I was looking forward to seeing Appy play us at home last year. Would have probably been the FCS game of the year, IMO. But alas.....Maybe next year, even though I won't get to see it. Hopefully we get the chance to knock them out at the Rock next year, instead. :p xthumbsupx

ericsaid
March 3rd, 2008, 04:44 PM
Good Luck.

uofmman1122
March 3rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
Good Luck.Well, as much as I'd love to have the Griz beat you guys at Washington Griz, beating you at the Rock would give me an excuse to not see it, since I'll be in Tokyo, and unable to see any Griz games. xwhistlex xthumbsupx

ericsaid
March 3rd, 2008, 05:04 PM
Well as much as i'd enjoy seeing the Griz not win the Big Sky, oh wait, that could happen this year.

As could App not winning the SoCon, but shhhhh.

BDKJMU
March 3rd, 2008, 05:31 PM

I think NDSU has a great shot at the playoffs this year. Their program was very strong last year and I for one was glad that they were not in the playoffs last year. The same questions were asked about App in 06' "would we be able to replace Ritchey Williams?" Armanti Edwards rose to the challenge and lead the Mountaineers to a second national title. I'm not saying your argument is not valid, just that there's always that player that will come along and take the challenge and excell . NDSU has shown that they have an excellent program and I think the FCS is going to be seeing some great football from them for the next several years

I said I thought NDSU would make the playoffs. I'm just saying history shows its very hard to win an NC with a new (Non big time BCS transfer) starting QB. ASU with Edwards was an exception. Even when JMU won in 04' with Rascati transferring from Lousiville, JMU had 18-19 staters backs from the year before. Experience here plays a bigger factor than any other position. Speed, athleticism, arm strength, accuracy, the ability to read defenses, etc are all great, but I still think the most important thing is experience. A 1st time starting QB, if he has a ton of talent around him and the right intangibles (Edwards in 06' for ASU) can QB an NC team. It of course helps if the new QB is a 4th yr junior vs a 2nd yr redshirt freshman.

It will be intersting to see how the new QBs for some of the contenders fare. So go these new QBs, so go these teams.
Gateway- NDSU, UNI, SIU, and YSU (what years will the UNI, SIU and YSU new QBs be?)
CAA- UD with the Ohio State transfer
So-Con: GSU, Wofford, Furman?

Look at some of your top contenders that I know return a starting QB:
CAA: JMU, UR, Nova, UMass
So-Con: ASU
Big Sky: EWU & Montana

What about Cal Poly?

I just think the NC winner will be a team with a returning starting QB, or a BCS transfer. If not, at least a new starting QB who is a 4th yr junior like the NDSU kid.

I would be very surprised if the NC winner is a team with a new starting QB who is a freshman or sophmore (non transfer).

BDKJMU
March 3rd, 2008, 05:36 PM

They will be my #1 contender, but that could change Sept 20th. xsmiley_wix

slostang
March 3rd, 2008, 05:56 PM
It will be intersting to see how the new QBs for some of the contenders fare.

What about Cal Poly?

Cal Poly returns Sr QB Jonathan Dally. Dally is the highest rated returning QB in the FCS. In 2007 he was the second rated QB with a 196.7 QB rating (behind only San Diego's Josh Johnson's 198.3 rating). He threw for 2,238 yards with 29 touchdowns with only 5 interceptions. He rushed for another 763 yards and 12 touchdowns. He led the number offense in 2007 (487.1 yd/gm) and the number 6th scoring offense (39.3 pts/gm). Cal Poly returns 10 of 11 starters (they lose left guard Daniel Bradley to graduation) and most of their two deep on offense.

BDKJMU
March 3rd, 2008, 06:37 PM
Cal Poly returns Sr QB Jonathan Dally. Dally is the highest rated returning QB in the FCS. In 2007 he was the second rated QB with a 196.7 QB rating (behind only San Diego's Josh Johnson's 198.3 rating). He threw for 2,238 yards with 29 touchdowns with only 5 interceptions. He rushed for another 763 yards and 12 touchdowns. He led the number offense in 2007 (487.1 yd/gm) and the number 6th scoring offense (39.3 pts/gm). Cal Poly returns 10 of 11 starters (they lose left guard Daniel Bradley to graduation) and most of their two deep on offense.

How about the defense?

slostang
March 3rd, 2008, 06:53 PM
How about the defense?

3 of 4 DBs, 2 of 3 LBs, 2 of 4 DLs for a total of 7 returning starters on the defensive side.

NDSUFREAK
March 3rd, 2008, 06:55 PM
Why ignore Sioux fans? xconfusedx Should we ignore you because you are a Bison fan?The year for what? Why is this the year for whatever? xconfusedx

i was joking about ignoring him...

McNeese75
March 3rd, 2008, 08:02 PM
3 of 4 DBs, 2 of 3 LBs, 2 of 4 DLs for a total of 7 returning starters on the defensive side.

Stangs will test their mettle pretty quick this year. Great OOC schedule out of the gate. xnodx

BDKJMU
March 3rd, 2008, 08:11 PM
Ericsaid originally said:
"Maybe I did exaggerate about the Gateway a bit. McNeese proved the southlands competative-ness. I'd like to say the SoCon and CAA are easily the most competative in the FCS. Then again I may be wrong."

Don't let a game where McNeese was minus 3 of the 4 pre-season all- americans it had and was as flat as it had been all year judge its competiveness. McNeese is rebuilding its tradition with a great new coach who will get us over the hump this year and put us back where we belong.

Also, you don't bring up EWU's fumble near the goal line that made for a fourteen point swing. And I agree with the EWU fan that said they did not play as well as normal against ASU because they did not miss a catch against us in the rain on an unbelievably sloppy field.

Lets face it it was destiny for ASU to win it again and nothing was going to stand in its way. Not even a few miracle plays to keep the three-ring circus going.

If you have been following this division as long as I have you know that all the teams mentioned and then some have a chance a a title in '08.
Oh yey you weren't born then.

McNeese's media guide from this past season lists only 5 starters (including QB) returning on offense and 4 on defense. Maybe they'll still win the Southland and make the playoffs, but I don't see them as an NC contender.

AppStFan76
March 3rd, 2008, 08:11 PM
I said I thought NDSU would make the playoffs. I'm just saying history shows its very hard to win an NC with a new (Non big time BCS transfer) starting QB. ASU with Edwards was an exception. Even when JMU won in 04' with Rascati transferring from Lousiville, JMU had 18-19 staters backs from the year before. Experience here plays a bigger factor than any other position. Speed, athleticism, arm strength, accuracy, the ability to read defenses, etc are all great, but I still think the most important thing is experience. A 1st time starting QB, if he has a ton of talent around him and the right intangibles (Edwards in 06' for ASU) can QB an NC team. It of course helps if the new QB is a 4th yr junior vs a 2nd yr redshirt freshman.

It will be intersting to see how the new QBs for some of the contenders fare. So go these new QBs, so go these teams.
Gateway- NDSU, UNI, SIU, and YSU (what years will the UNI, SIU and YSU new QBs be?)
CAA- UD with the Ohio State transfer
So-Con: GSU, Wofford, Furman?

Look at some of your top contenders that I know return a starting QB:
CAA: JMU, UR, Nova, UMass
So-Con: ASU
Big Sky: EWU & Montana

What about Cal Poly?

I just think the NC winner will be a team with a returning starting QB, or a BCS transfer. If not, at least a new starting QB who is a 4th yr junior like the NDSU kid.

I would be very surprised if the NC winner is a team with a new starting QB who is a freshman or sophmore (non transfer).

I agree that a team with a returning, experienced qb will win the NC this year, I happen to think and hope that it will be AE and company for a 4th strait title. The thing I love about college football is that you never know from week to week what will happen. I just read your post and it made me think of all the comments I heard about Armanti Edwards in 06'.

As we have all said "Any Given Saturday"

I cant wait for August cause this Basketball crap is gettin old!!

dakotadan
March 3rd, 2008, 08:30 PM
i was joking about ignoring him...

I'm not even sure he is a real Sioux fan.

McNeese75
March 3rd, 2008, 09:07 PM
McNeese's media guide from this past season lists only 5 starters (including QB) returning on offense and 4 on defense. Maybe they'll still win the Southland and make the playoffs, but I don't see them as an NC contender.

A fair number of those starters in the media guide were not starting by year end due to injuries, etc. Believe what you want but there is plenty of experience returning on both sides of the ball this year xnodx

Out of curiosity, how many of the "Starters" shown in the JMU media guide from last year will be back this year?

slostang
March 3rd, 2008, 09:32 PM
Stangs will test their mettle pretty quick this year. Great OOC schedule out of the gate. xnodx

I am really looking forward to the McNeese State game in Lake Charles in 2008. Should be a great game and a real challenge for the Mustangs. I am also looking forward to McNeese State returning the game in 2010.xthumbsupx

McNeese75
March 3rd, 2008, 10:06 PM
I am really looking forward to the McNeese State game in Lake Charles in 2008. Should be a great game and a real challenge for the Mustangs. I am also looking forward to McNeese State returning the game in 2010.xthumbsupx

I am really looking forward to both as well. xthumbsupx

I really expect a shootout here this year (and hopefully we can stay in the saddle :D )

ericsaid
March 3rd, 2008, 10:10 PM
I am really looking forward to both as well. xthumbsupx

I really expect a shootout here this year (and hopefully we can stay in the saddle :D )

Sounds a lot like people trying to explain that Appalachian has people coming back.

JMU has a fair amount from what i've read that other people have posted.

They are getting a RB from Temple. Thats a scary thought.

McNeese75
March 3rd, 2008, 10:19 PM
Sounds a lot like people trying to explain that Appalachian has people coming back.

JMU has a fair amount from what i've read that other people have posted.

They are getting a RB from Temple. Thats a scary thought.

xconfusedx There ya go again. You lost me xlolx My comment was directed at the McNeese vs Cal Poly games for 2008 and 2009. Cal Poly is going to be wild on offense this year and will be a very formidable opponent for McNeese the second game of the season (following the week we return from the UNC game).

Don't be too worried about that RB from Temple until he hits the field for JMU and proves himself.

Cwboyfan
March 3rd, 2008, 11:32 PM
BDKJMU said;
"McNeese's media guide from this past season lists only 5 starters (including QB) returning on offense and 4 on defense. Maybe they'll still win the Southland and make the playoffs, but I don't see them as an NC contender."

Well, we only lose two true starters on offense one of which will be replaced by all american steven whitehead who was a medical redshirt last year. The other, our FB, is replaced by his back-up who got almost as many reps as he did. A starting lineman went down in the summer and one of his replacements graduated. The starter will be back. Our original starting RB, who was special, broke his leg on the first play of the third game so he lost his senior year. We finished the year by committee and two of those guys will be back plus we add a JC transfer that originally signed with UCLA out of high school. Our QB will be a third year starter as a junior with a talented line and outstanding receivers. I think his QB rating was one of the tops in the FCS all year.

On defense we lose a few more starters but we rotate so many in its hard to tell who the starters are sometimes. We regain the services of '07 preseason all american SS jamelle juneau who sat out last fall for grades. We lose AA Bryan Smith but he missed the last two and a half games due to injury. His back up got a lot of playing time and is a transfer from La Tech. We lose a LB that will be replaced by his twin who is a stud. Our DBs will be faster and more physical than last year.

We were ahead by so much by half time in most of our games last year our younger guys got tons of playing time.

A bunch of teams have a lot of great players coming back. I am only saying all of this to say don't count us out because of the EWU game. We played our worse game of the year on a sloppy cold field that was right up the ally of our opponent. They did everything right and we did nothing right minus our top player and that hurt attitudes.

Good luck to everyone and I cannot wait for August.

BDKJMU
March 3rd, 2008, 11:41 PM
A fair number of those starters in the media guide were not starting by year end due to injuries, etc. Believe what you want but there is plenty of experience returning on both sides of the ball this year xnodx

Out of curiosity, how many of the "Starters" shown in the JMU media guide from last year will be back this year?

From the pre season media guide 16: 9 offense, 7 defense. Thats accurate except it will likely be 8 defense-one of the de ends (2nd team All CAA) listed as a senior likely will have another year eligibility, so that would be 17.

McNeese75
March 4th, 2008, 08:39 PM
From the pre season media guide 16: 9 offense, 7 defense. Thats accurate except it will likely be 8 defense-one of the de ends (2nd team All CAA) listed as a senior likely will have another year eligibility, so that would be 17.

Sounds like JMU is going to be a load this year xnodx

ericsaid
March 4th, 2008, 08:41 PM
I hope notxsmhx

GreatAppSt
March 4th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Sounds like JMU is going to be a load this year xnodx

Prolly will.xnodx

AppStFan76
March 5th, 2008, 11:38 AM
IMO it App can get a win at JMU then we have an excellent shot at the NC. Aside from the LSU game that, our toughest game all season. Not trying to belittle any of our SoCon opponents they are great football teams and we very well may have a loss or two in conference. But if we fair well in the James Madison game I like our chances for a 4th National Title!

AppGrad06
March 5th, 2008, 11:47 AM
as do I

ericsaid
March 5th, 2008, 02:41 PM
The Appalachian JMU game will probably be on the Mid Atlantic Sports Network, or Sports South. Thats where some of the games were televised last year but this one will definently be on one of the two.

AppStFan76
March 5th, 2008, 07:09 PM
The Appalachian JMU game will probably be on the Mid Atlantic Sports Network, or Sports South. Thats where some of the games were televised last year but this one will definently be on one of the two.

I hope its Sports South, even though I dont care for their comentary and David jackson is about 15 sec. delay.

I dont get MASN, but may have to invest!

Hopefully will be able to make the game and it wont be an issue for me, still trying to figure out my schedule for that weekend.

ericsaid
March 5th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Yeah, i'd like to but i I know there's no chance i will be able to make it. I have both channels so it's convenient.

Soar7
March 28th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Listen you bunch of prideful knotheads. It's proven year after year, anyone can be beaten on any given Saturday. And, even though you may look the best from last year's results or from a great recruiting class, you may end up with a mediocre team-because of various, unpredictable reasons.
So before all of you "top of the mountain", super duper, can't be beaten teams place the NC trophy in your school's trophy case, lets play some games first!

DLS
March 29th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Listen you bunch of prideful knotheads. It's proven year after year, anyone can be beaten on any given Saturday. And, even though you may look the best from last year's results or from a great recruiting class, you may end up with a mediocre team-because of various, unpredictable reasons.
So before all of you "top of the mountain", super duper, can't be beaten teams place the NC trophy in your school's trophy case, lets play some games first!

theres still somethings that need to be said before the games are played. but, youre right tho "It's proven year after year, anyone can be beaten on any given Saturday" and it's usually proven that we win year after year. . . . . . . . .

. . . after year.

JohnStOnge
March 29th, 2008, 11:08 AM

I think everybody knows. It's just that it's fun to try to predict then see if anybody's right.

At times like this I recall that, if you'd have had this kind of discussion after the 2004 season, I don't think anybody would've been mentioning Appalachian State as a possibility. The Mountaineers had finished 6-5. Their season ended with a loss to 4-7 Western Carolina. I remember at least some App fans on this board were saying it was time for Jerry Moore to go.

Anybody that would've suggested that they'd win the next three national championships in a row after that season and after having never made it to the title game in their history would rightfully have been branded insane.

SideLine Shooter
March 29th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Who and how will a team win the national championship?

I thought Coastal would be on the list...

paward
March 31st, 2008, 07:53 PM
Ok, back to the original post! Richmond, that is my story and I am sticking to it.

ericsaid
March 31st, 2008, 08:00 PM
Back to my original post, i'm going with Gardner-Webb.......joke...

Somehow they got a quarterback by the name of Darius Thomas who through 52 TD's last season and threw for 500+ yards in two seperate games and had well over 4,000 yards on the season. He is 6'1 and around 180 i believe.

Anyone care to explain how he is not FBS material?

McNeese75
March 31st, 2008, 09:35 PM

Somehow they got a quarterback by the name of Darius Thomas who through 52 TD's last season and threw for 500+ yards in two seperate games and had well over 4,000 yards on the season. He is 6'1 and around 180 i believe.

ummmmmm, maybe because he is at GW xrolleyesx

He seems a bit small for a "Good" FBS team but I am sure he would do fine on one of the bottom dwellers.

Hoyadestroya85
March 31st, 2008, 09:37 PM
Villanova

Purple For Life
April 1st, 2008, 03:16 AM
It's probably been said, but thanks for leaving UNI out of the poll...

xrolleyesx

katstrapper
April 1st, 2008, 05:48 AM
I'm curious to see North Dakota State, and how they stack up with the rest of the country, now that they are finally eligible for the playoffs.

What are you curious to see about NDSU? They are a very solid program and I look for them to be among the top 5 all season. 10-1 last season with wins over TWO FBS schools last year, Central Michigan and Minnesota. I dont think they lost a whole lot.

lizrdgizrd
April 1st, 2008, 08:04 AM
What are you curious to see about NDSU? They are a very solid program and I look for them to be among the top 5 all season. 10-1 last season with wins over TWO FBS schools last year, Central Michigan and Minnesota. I dont think they lost a whole lot.
Thought they lost their QB.

SideLine Shooter
April 1st, 2008, 08:14 AM

Maybe he is a "few sandwiches short of a picnic".xeyebrowx

ericsaid
April 2nd, 2008, 03:15 PM
Maybe he didn't come from the brightest school system. But GWU is a private school. Not much of one that I know of but it still a private school. I'd say GWU might be in the playoff mix when he matures.

Wide recievers that GWU recruits will see the quarterback they have and they will visit ready to sign. Can't say much for their Defense, but atleast their offense should be on the rise.

ericsaid
April 2nd, 2008, 03:18 PM

xrolleyesx

After three or four of UNI's players were arrested and loss of all of the O-line? i think i read somewhere, and Eric Sanders. UNI won't be a threat unless some miracle happens for them.

furman94
April 2nd, 2008, 03:39 PM

xrolleyesx

FURMAN too! I know right! xnonox

:D

Jerbearasu
April 2nd, 2008, 05:15 PM
Maybe he didn't come from the brightest school system. But GWU is a private school. Not much of one that I know of but it still a private school. I'd say GWU might be in the playoff mix when he matures.

Wide recievers that GWU recruits will see the quarterback they have and they will visit ready to sign. Can't say much for their Defense, but atleast their offense should be on the rise.

Gardner Webb has had a pretty good offense the past few years. The only way they make the playoffs though is if they put together a pretty stout OOC schedule. That is how Coastal made it 2 years ago and they were still sitting on the bubble with a 9-2 record.

ericsaid
April 2nd, 2008, 07:44 PM
Yeah, It would be a good game to see GWU and LRC play.

ericsaid
April 2nd, 2008, 07:45 PM
As of right now, maybe not after Darius matures. He in my opinion may be NFL material based on his high school years.

drpnut
April 3rd, 2008, 10:04 AM
I want to expand the list and include Wofford as a potential candidate to win it all.

I think the SoCon could be as jumbled as last year and with the right breaks the "short-haired" dogs will come out as the champs again.

We have a legitimate shot at beating South CArolina this year, and would go into the SoCon schedule with a lot of "Uncle Mo".

It doesn't hurt our feelings that folks are picking us fourth to sixth in the Conference. We always expect to be the "underdogs" and get no respect.

So watch out for the T-Dogs.

Holla

AppStFan76
April 3rd, 2008, 10:35 AM
I want to expand the list and include Wofford as a potential candidate to win it all.

I think the SoCon could be as jumbled as last year and with the right breaks the "short-haired" dogs will come out as the champs again.

We have a legitimate shot at beating South CArolina this year, and would go into the SoCon schedule with a lot of "Uncle Mo".

It doesn't hurt our feelings that folks are picking us fourth to sixth in the Conference. We always expect to be the "underdogs" and get no respect.

So watch out for the T-Dogs.

Holla

I have no problem with that.

D1B could you go ahead and change the prediction?

Woofford wants you to proclaim them the Nation Champs for 08'. I'm sure all the App fans on AGS wouldn't mind if you changed your prediction!xwhistlex xlolx xlolx xthumbsupx

lizrdgizrd
April 3rd, 2008, 10:38 AM
I have no problem with that.

D1B could you go ahead and change the prediction?

Woofford wants you to proclaim them the Nation Champs for 08'. I'm sure all the App fans on AGS wouldn't mind if you changed your prediction!xwhistlex xlolx xlolx xthumbsupx
Don't forget, Appaholic is The Cursebreaker! xthumbsupx

Screamin_Eagle174
April 6th, 2008, 05:03 PM
The head coaching change won't be a factor for Eastern Washington being a contender. Baldwin was only gone from EWU for a year while at CWU, and knows most of the players well, especially QB Nichols. His staff is keeping the offense the same for the most part, and tweaking the D slightly. Our biggest concern is how quickly our 4 new linemen will progress. Our center (WSU coach Paull Wulff's nephew, Charlie) is the only player with starting experience on the line (20 starts). As long as they can protect Nichols long enough, EWU will be hard to beat. No gurantees, but watch for the BCS upset of Colorado. Texas Tech will be a great test of where we stand... too bad it's that early in the season.

uofmman1122
April 6th, 2008, 05:11 PM
LOL

I love how even in a down year, we're the fourth most likely team to win the NC. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx
xsmiley_wix xsmiley_wix xsmiley_wix xsmiley_wix

Screamin_Eagle174
April 6th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Don't worry, it'll change real quick after the state of Montana leaves Cheney with their heads down. :D

uofmman1122
April 6th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Don't worry, it'll change real quick after the state of Montana leaves Cheney with their heads down. :DI dunno....we've had a recent streak of luck in Cheney.

That and it's practically a home game. xlolx xsmiley_wix