PDA

View Full Version : David Ball High School Highlight Tape

UNHFan99
February 20th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Its a little choppy but still pretty cool to watch. Alot of dunks from his basketball days. Still hard to believe he was a walk on for football at UNH after seeing this. Enjoy. xbowx

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HeyKQdpqskk

UNHWildCats
February 20th, 2008, 08:39 PM
white boy can jump...... very impressive video.

Hoyadestroya85
February 21st, 2008, 02:53 AM
That QB looks pretty good.. i think his name is Colt Brennan.. Ring a bell anyone?

UNHFan99
February 21st, 2008, 10:28 AM
I think his basketball team at Worcester Academy had Craig Smith and Jered Jack on it too.

UNH 40
February 21st, 2008, 10:41 PM
That QB looks pretty good.. i think his name is Colt Brennan.. Ring a bell anyone?

Ball has said that Santos is a much better QB than Brennan.

dgreco
February 22nd, 2008, 08:09 AM
looks like a ball hog on the basketball court there.

UNHFan99
February 22nd, 2008, 09:50 AM
It is a highlight tape!!!

UNH_Alum_In_CT
February 22nd, 2008, 11:33 AM
looks like a ball hog on the basketball court there.

Looked like he had higher percentage shots than anything else available.

VT Wildcat Fan53
February 23rd, 2008, 09:05 AM
Hard to believe that in Vermont, he could find an outdoor court not covered with snow, even in July. As to his jumping ability, he high jumped 6'11 1/2" at a UNH track meet as a sophomore.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
February 23rd, 2008, 02:28 PM
Hard to believe that in Vermont, he could find an outdoor court not covered with snow, even in July.

Don't be feeding the trolls into actually thinking that it snows 12 months a year up there! I have a brother-in-law from Oklahoma and he thinks it snows year round up in VT, NH and ME. A May trip to Old Orchard Beach and a September fishing trip to the western mountains of Maine didn't do much to change his mind. :p :p

As to his jumping ability, he high jumped 6'11 1/2" at a UNH track meet as a sophomore.

Seeing those clips reminded me of some of the spectacular leaping catches he made as a sophomore. And it made me realize how much that jumping ability was not part of his senior season at UNH.

I also wondered how many technical fouls he got for hanging on the rim!

Hoyadestroya85
February 23rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
Ball has said that Santos is a much better QB than Brennan.
All I know is that Brennan is gonna get drafted.. and Santos isn't (as much as I think he should be)