PDA

View Full Version : LSU to play Appalachian State

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

JohnStOnge
August 31st, 2008, 07:09 AM
size matters.

Yep. I still say, though, that when a FCS team plays a team as loaded as LSU is with great athletes it's imperative that the little guys make plays when they have the opportunity. I hope to get the chance later today to go through the DVR recording I have of the game and count the number of passes dropped by App State receivers as well as other times plays were there for the Mountaineers but they just didn't execute them.

Like that fumbled option pitch when they went for it on fourth down near midfield. I'll have to look at it again to see if it was the pitch or the failure to catch it that was the problem but that was an easy first down if it's executed. LSU did put good and quick pressure on Edwards but that happens on option plays. Seeing the quarterback whacked almost as soon as he starts running parallel to the line of scrimmage but get the pitch off for yardage is not uncommon at all.

Anyway, no way they would've won unless LSU made a WHOLE lot of mistakes but I think they could've made the score a lot more respectable by executing plays they had opportunities to execute.

udchuck
August 31st, 2008, 07:13 AM
size matters.

No way,Size matters.:D
It's not the size of the ship,it's the motion in the ocean that counts.Quality not quantity( Up and stay up )xlolx The company you keep matters.:D give,give,give,THAN TAKE.xthumbsupx ( Fatherly advice )xrolleyesx :D Wow it sounds like Sex. xthumbsupx

CamelCityAppFan
August 31st, 2008, 07:18 AM
Anyway, no way they would've won unless LSU made a WHOLE lot of mistakes but I think they could've made the score a lot more respectable by executing plays they had opportunities to execute.

My thoughts exactly.

All in all, I was pleased to the Apps continue to play hard in the 2nd half. Armanti showed real poise and composure, even while his receivers were dropping passes and he was getting taken down at the line of scrimmage. I think he's going to have a big year again.

jonmac
August 31st, 2008, 07:31 AM
quote "name a team outside the top 25 that won't lose 41-13
Ok easy south carolina we will see in a few weeks funny according to some dumb carolina's pole that app was ranked ahead of the cocks
Usc will play lsu within 10 much less 30

Yeah, we will see. But you better hope it's a different SC team than I saw play against a woefully horrible NC State(may not win a game other than the Tribe and not sure about that one) team Thursday night. Granted, I didn't watch the second half but SC was having some problems in what I did see. But hey, another thread for another folder.

ericsaid
August 31st, 2008, 09:27 AM
My predictions weren't outlandish, my latest was 41-20. Pretty close to that i'd say.

ericsaid
August 31st, 2008, 09:29 AM
Yeesh....that hit on Edwards must've been scary.

I didn't watch the game, so I'll have to reserve my judgement, but it's not exactly like I'm shocked at the score.

They did about as well as any FCS team could've hoped, so no real shame.

However, SoCon48, since when is App immune to a little post-game smack? You had people like ericsaid predicting a win, and half your fanbase jumping all over people who said you would get blown out.

You're getting a little worked up and putting words in people's mouths just for yanking your team's chain a little. Lighten up. You still have the respect of the FCS no matter what, and you're still the team to beat. xpeacex

I never seriously predicted a win, there were people like ggasu that did, I just said App was going to be competative.

Screamin_Eagle174
August 31st, 2008, 09:32 AM
xdeadhorsex

AppStFan76
August 31st, 2008, 09:33 AM
So I was pretty drunk by the end of the game so could someone tell me how many of their starters were pulled late in the game...the way I remember it they never really pulled many.

EdubAlum
August 31st, 2008, 10:28 AM
so does this loss mean (along with utah's win tonight) we can finally stop talking about the michigan game???

seriously though, i'd have loved to have seen app win.

ericsaid
August 31st, 2008, 12:08 PM
They didn't poull any from what I saw. Chevis Jackson and Chad Jones were in the game until the last play. Tyson Jackson and Fransoius or whatever were also in until the end. O-line was dominated and dropped passes ran rampant. Rebound next week against Jacksonville hopefully, need another wide reciever to emerge as a playmaker.

McNeese75
August 31st, 2008, 07:50 PM
My predictions weren't outlandish, my latest was 41-20. Pretty close to that i'd say.

xnonox

Now there is no playing in the heat of the day or in front of an intimidating crowd. My score changed, ASU 34- LSU-7

xlolx

ericsaid
August 31st, 2008, 08:11 PM
xnonox

xlolx

If you took the 34-7 one seriously i'm sorry but it wasn't meant to be taken literally.xnonox

APPALACHIANstate
August 31st, 2008, 08:12 PM
If you took the 34-7 one seriously i'm sorry but it wasn't meant to be taken literally.xnonox

Sounds like you said it serious, unless he left out smilies...

ericsaid
August 31st, 2008, 08:15 PM
Sounds like you said it serious, unless he left out smilies...

I didn't put any smilies. But for me to go from a 41-20 guess to a 34-7 guess just because of the heat of the day thing should have been self explanatory. My apologies.

McNeese75
August 31st, 2008, 08:37 PM
McNeese75 is starting to sound a lot like GoGuins from last year.

Ok McNeese75 I will take ASU and 14 which is 9 less than the current spread on Betus and 5 Dimes. The loser has to have the avatar of the winner's choice for the rest of the year.

Is it a bet?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh GGASU!!!!!!!!!!

How do you feel about Carolina blue? I think it will be quite becoming in your avatar xnodx I will leave it up to you to find the approporate source for your new look.

http://www.geauxcowboys.com/images/unc.gif

You had the talk, but can you walk the walk?? xwhistlex

McNeese75
August 31st, 2008, 08:40 PM
I didn't put any smilies. But for me to go from a 41-20 guess to a 34-7 guess just because of the heat of the day thing should have been self explanatory. My apologies.

:D Come on ES, You know I'm just f&ckin with ya xprost2x

PantherRob82
August 31st, 2008, 08:59 PM
i stopped watching at halftime. Bummer of a game

ASUMountaineer
August 31st, 2008, 09:37 PM

Yeah, tough game to watch. However, it did look good with the projector. 98" couldn't complain.

texcap
August 31st, 2008, 10:34 PM
I left the game and headed for Houston and the traffic was already getting pretty bad. I hope all the App fans got on the road today, otherwise it will make for a long trip back in the traffic tomorrow.

Stayed until the very end and then spent about 30 minutes getting something to eat in Baton Rouge. I probably got onto I-10 heading west at about 2:30. I didn't get to Houston until midnight. That's 9 1/2 hours to go about 260 miles that would normally take about 4 hours. It was bumper to bumper for about half of the trip. The frustrating part is that it would be stop and go for about 10 miles, then open up where you could get up to about 60 mph for about 10 miles and then slammed to a stop again.

Good luck to those on the Texas - Louisiana gulf coast!

Mountaineer2825
September 1st, 2008, 03:10 AM
I got back into Charlotte, NC this morning at around 6am. We left right after the game, but got hung up in traffic for a while. I had a great time in Louisiana. New Orleans and Bourbon St. was great! We met up with several App.State Alum's and spent the day barhopping. The actual game was a bit of a disappointment however - Mostly how we played, it was very frustrating to watch. But, We really enjoyed tailgating and talking with the classy LSU fans. I will say one thing, and that is that the women that we saw at LSU were GORGEOUS!! I'd love to make a trip back down there soon, let's pray for a night game if we ever return to Baton Rouge!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35005584&l=4061a&id=29702594
Here's a picture of some LSU ladies that wanted to wear our App.State helmets!http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35005584&l=4061a&id=29702594

SoCon48
September 1st, 2008, 06:30 AM

Too bad. Sorry you missed the best part.

JohnStOnge
September 1st, 2008, 07:04 AM
Too bad. Sorry you missed the best part.

Not if you were pulling for the local school (LSU) that your kids go to like I was! To me the best part was right at the beginning where there were things like the App State return man getting smacked down hard on the opening kickoff and LSU's opening offensive play. It became very clear very early that LSU had a high intensity level.

However, I would have preferred it if App hadn't made so many unforced errors. Noticed another one last night while I was watching the first part of the replay. App had LSU's second possession stopped after a third down tackle but was called for dead ball personal foul after the play. LSU went on to score and make it 14-0.

I just would rather have seen App State play at least close to its best game in terms of just fundamental things like keeping their heads, minimizing penalties, and making catches on passes and pitches. I think if they'd done that it would not have gotten so far out of hand in the first half, would've been a more competetive game, and would've created a better impression with respect to FCS football.

SoCon48
September 1st, 2008, 07:56 AM
Not if you were pulling for the local school (LSU) that your kids go to like I was! To me the best part was right at the beginning where there were things like the App State return man getting smacked down hard on the opening kickoff and LSU's opening offensive play. It became very clear very early that LSU had a high intensity level.

However, I would have preferred it if App hadn't made so many unforced errors. Noticed another one last night while I was watching the first part of the replay. App had LSU's second possession stopped after a third down tackle but was called for dead ball personal foul after the play. LSU went on to score and make it 14-0.

I just would rather have seen App State play at least close to its best game in terms of just fundamental things like keeping their heads, minimizing penalties, and making catches on passes and pitches. I think if they'd done that it would not have gotten so far out of hand in the first half, would've been a more competetive game, and would've created a better impression with respect to FCS football.

Wouldn't lose a whole lot of sleep over FCS representation. I think fans will be as impressed with App's representation of FCS football as Virginia Tech, Mississippi State, Middle Tenn, and Louisiana Tech fans were last year.
You'll see a whole lot worse from SEC opponents this year, too. Count on it.

One thing is for damn sure, if any FCS teams take Sat's game as an indication of App's vulnerability, they may be in for an unpleasant surprise....again. No App fan is crying in his beer this week end.
The line called for around 24. And that's pretty much what you got.

AppStFan76
September 1st, 2008, 08:30 AM
All you other FCS school on our schedule, you should all assume that App is not worth your time of preperation. We will not be any good this year go ahead and mark us down for a "W" on your schedule.xsmiley_wix xwhistlex

APPALACHIANstate
September 1st, 2008, 08:38 AM
All you other FCS school on our schedule, you should all assume that App is not worth your time of preperation. We will not be any good this year go ahead and mark us down for a "W" on your schedule.xsmiley_wix xwhistlex

We need to come up with a name for this type of post...

Didn't someone mention it earlier in a WCU thread? xlolx

GGASU
September 1st, 2008, 02:16 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh GGASU!!!!!!!!!!

How do you feel about Carolina blue? I think it will be quite becoming in your avatar xnodx I will leave it up to you to find the approporate source for your new look.

http://www.geauxcowboys.com/images/unc.gif

You had the talk, but can you walk the walk?? xwhistlex

Yep...I love to talk...LOL

Was hoping you guys could pull it out against the heels ..was checking the updates every 5 minutes on the way back from Baton Rouge.

udchuck
September 2nd, 2008, 11:11 AM
Just to let you #1 APPALACHIAN STATE fans know I will pay off my dept to Touchdown Yosef.I had the nerve to predict a 31 pt.loss to LSU.----WELL,xbawlingx I was winning up to a few minutes when Touchdown Yosef, payed off the LSU coach to let down and let APP ST. kick a last minute field goal. :)

http://www.alumni.appstate.edu/wallpaper/td_yosef_lg.jpg

Touchdown Yosef
September 2nd, 2008, 11:23 AM
Just to let you #1 APPALACHIAN STATE fans know I will pay off my dept to Touchdown Yosef.I had the nerve to predict a 31 pt.loss to LSU.----WELL,xbawlingx I was winning up to a few minutes when Touchdown Yosef, payed off the LSU coach to let down and let APP ST. kick a last minute field goal. :)

http://www.alumni.appstate.edu/wallpaper/td_yosef_lg.jpg

Good man Chuck! I must say you have one sharp avatar. I hope to see you posting many times over the next month. It was a fun bet I enjoyed our banter. Good luck to Dayton this season.

Geaux Tigers
September 2nd, 2008, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=Mountaineer2825;1082349]But, We really enjoyed tailgating and talking with the classy LSU fans. I will say one thing, and that is that the women that we saw at LSU were GORGEOUS!! I'd love to make a trip back down there soon, let's pray for a night game if we ever return to Baton Rouge!

Glad you had a good trip, I would recommend coming for one of the big home SEC games for the full gameday experience. Everyone I have talked with enjoyed having the App fans in town. I miss the ladies at LSU myself, but I was lucky enough to find a good one while I was there.

Here are a few pics from gameday that my wife posted.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=166751585&albumId=1550627

biggie
September 2nd, 2008, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=Mountaineer2825;1082349]But, We really enjoyed tailgating and talking with the classy LSU fans. I will say one thing, and that is that the women that we saw at LSU were GORGEOUS!! I'd love to make a trip back down there soon, let's pray for a night game if we ever return to Baton Rouge!

Glad you had a good trip, I would recommend coming for one of the big home SEC games for the full gameday experience. Everyone I have talked with enjoyed having the App fans in town. I miss the ladies at LSU myself, but I was lucky enough to find a good one while I was there.

Here are a few pics from gameday that my wife posted.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=166751585&albumId=1550627
I enjoyed everything (except the driving, the heat, and the decadence thing Friday). LSU fans were all nice. Got to prepare for a hurricane, never done that (Stay with an aunt, helped board up some windows).

Looks like you were sitting a few rows in front of me from the camera angle, unless you were on the opposite corner of the field, hard to tell.

McNeese75
September 2nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
Yep...I love to talk...LOL

Was hoping you guys could pull it out against the heels ..was checking the updates every 5 minutes on the way back from Baton Rouge.

xbowx A true man of his word xthumbsupx

udchuck
September 4th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Why has the Talk stopped,??? App St.was going to give LSU a great game??--When are these AD's going to use their heads and schedule a few easier games before taking on a Power house.xconfusedx Give the offense and defense a few games to get the kinks out.
I give the ASU AD a lot of credit for playing LSU but NOT the opening game. xthumbsupx Avatar is displayed for losing a bet.I thought LSU would beat ASU by more than 31 pt's.xbawlingx

phillyAPP
September 4th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Why has the Talk stopped,??? App St.was going to give LSU a great game??--When are these AD's going to use their heads and schedule a few easier games before taking on a Power house.xconfusedx Get the offense and defense a few games to the kinks out. I give the ASU AD a lot of credit for playing LSU but NOT the opining game. xthumbsupx Avatar is displayed for losing a bet.I thought LSU would beat ASU by more than 31 pt's.xbawlingx

Not a bad statement about not playing LSU early but App had its oportunities and just didn't catch the ball or fill in the right holes. The good thing about the game is that it is over early, no one was hurt to bad, and we can focus on FCS games and the playoffs.

Don't xbawlingx Chuck, the season has just started. There are more stories to be made. Have a great FLYER weekend !!!

udchuck
September 4th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Not a bad statement about not playing LSU early but App had its oportunities and just didn't catch the ball or fill in the right holes. The good thing about the game is that it is over early, no one was hurt to bad, and we can focus on FCS games and the playoffs.

Don't xbawlingx Chuck, the season has just started. There are more stories to be made. Have a great FLYER weekend !!!

Thanks Philly
Your team will be OK,the way I see it, APP St. will still win Back to Back to Back to Back.xnodx
Our Flyers have a whole new offensive team this year.( only 2 returning starters).however the kids coming up are great players,also we have a great coaching staff.xthumbsupx

udchuck
September 4th, 2008, 12:42 PM

Thanks Philly
Your team will be OK,the way I see it, APP St. will still win Back to Back to Back to Back.xnodx
Our Flyers have a whole new offensive team this year.( only 2 returning starters).however the kids coming up are great players,also we have a great coaching staff.xthumbsupx

jonmac
September 4th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Why has the Talk stopped,??? App St.was going to give LSU a great game??--When are these AD's going to use their heads and schedule a few easier games before taking on a Power house.xconfusedx Give the offense and defense a few games to get the kinks out.
I give the ASU AD a lot of credit for playing LSU but NOT the opining game. xthumbsupx Avatar is displayed for losing a bet.I thought LSU would beat ASU by more than 31 pt's.xbawlingx

I'd like to see that too but it's usually a take it or leave it deal. I doubt we have a lot of say in when the game is. And there are only a few Saturdays to work with. But I like the idea.

lizrdgizrd
September 4th, 2008, 02:10 PM
I give the ASU AD a lot of credit for playing LSU but NOT the opining game. xthumbsupx Avatar is displayed for losing a bet.I thought LSU would beat ASU by more than 31 pt's.xbawlingx
The talk stopped because the game is over. We had our chances and didn't capitalize on them. We didn't play our A game and it showed. At least we didn't get blanked like YSU. :o

SoCon48
September 4th, 2008, 02:34 PM

There's such a thing as conference schedules. Like LSU is going to give App a mid-season game? Happenstance created one two years ago and we had to get SoCon brethren to change our games with them.

ASU contacted a ton of schools seeking a game. Looked like for a long time we were going to have to play a short schedule.

Plus you talk like we really got embarrassed. Second half was certainly not bad and well before LSU subbed. You want to see embarrassed, look at LSU's FBS results last year.

As to why has the talk stopped? It hasn't. It's now about the rest of the season. One game at a time although the JMU game is high on the immediate fret list.

Screamin_Eagle174
September 4th, 2008, 02:45 PM
This is the thread that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people, just keep posting not accepting that it's over, and they'll keep posting and posting because this is the thread that doesn't end, yes it...

udchuck
September 4th, 2008, 03:56 PM
There's such a thing as conference schedules. Like LSU is going to give App a mid-season game? Happenstance created one two years ago and we had to get SoCon brethren to change our games with them.

ASU contacted a ton of schools seeking a game. Looked like for a long time we were going to have to play a short schedule.

Plus you talk like we really got embarrassed. Second half was certainly not bad and well before LSU subbed. You want to see embarrassed, look at LSU's FBS results last year.

As to why has the talk stopped? It hasn't. It's now about the rest of the season. One game at a time although the JMU game is high on the immediate fret list.

In the first place,don't put words in my mouth.xmadx I was trying to be nice. I'm not the type to kick a man when he's down,BUT YOU WERE EMBARRASSED.--ASU was not ready for the likes of LSU.--If you were in the same conference as LSU,The coach would beat you by 50 if he could,(and I'm sure he could)--he probably would have left the first string in the whole game. That's the way of college football.This game meant nothing to LSU,other than making sure they WON the game.xcoolx

McNeese75
September 4th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Regardless of who the team is, I think you are better off playing a team like LSU right out of the gate. Give them a few weeks to get the wheels greased and those rookie QBs confident and it might really get ugly

ERASU2113
September 4th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Regardless of who the team is, I think you are better off playing a team like LSU right out of the gate. Give them a few weeks to get the wheels greased and those rookie QBs confident and it might really get ugly

Well in 2005....mid-season....ASU v. LSU....24-0. Can't really say letting them get going would have made it worse xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Granted it was two completely different teams, compared to now xnodx xnodx

udchuck
September 5th, 2008, 03:59 AM

Good Point,I guess there is no easy solution to the " David and Goliath " effect.:D

appfan2008
September 5th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Is this thread really still going???

udchuck
September 5th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Is this thread really still going???

Why Not???We're going far 4000.:D

appfan2008
September 5th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Why Not???We're going far 4000.:D

oh please i hope this doesnt get to 3000

jus10asu
September 5th, 2008, 10:16 AM
2506!!!!!!!!!!

SoCon48
September 5th, 2008, 10:22 AM
This is the thread that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people, just keep posting not accepting that it's over, and they'll keep posting and posting because this is the thread that doesn't end, yes it...

As long as you continue posting, it can never end.xcoolx

Some people, just keep posting not accepting that it's over,

Oh, they know it's over, they just are knocking themselves out trying to rub it in and making silly jealous comments. The spread was pretty much what most App fans predicted. Not hoped, but predicted.

jus10asu
September 5th, 2008, 10:27 AM
We should probably just keep it going for the next time App plays LSU

SoCon48
September 5th, 2008, 10:31 AM

Mid season 2005: 24 point spread. Opening game 2008 28 point spread

Mid Season 2005 14-0 in 4th quarter Opening game 2008 31-0 at the half.

BTW, I've been knocking myself out trying to test your theory on McNeese-LSU results. Can't seem to locate any. Found pastings of other Louisiana teams at the hands of LSU.

SoCon48
September 5th, 2008, 10:31 AM

More theories, please.

Mid season 2005: 24 point spread. Opening game 2008 28 point spread

Mid Season 2005 14-0 in 4th quarter Opening game 2008 31-0 at the half.

Sure, their QB's would get more confident by mid-season and maybe by then our receivers could learn to catch bread basket passes.

FCS teams just don't have the talent to match the top teams every time.

McNeese75
September 5th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Well in 2005....mid-season....ASU v. LSU....24-0. Can't really say letting them get going would have made it worse xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Granted it was two completely different teams, compared to now xnodx xnodx

I agree they are different teams, but I sure would not want to play them later this year :)

AshevilleApp2
September 5th, 2008, 10:59 AM
I agree they are different teams, but I sure would not want to play them later this year :)

Early or late, they kicked our asses. Hopefully our team isn't banged up to badly and kept their confidence for the real season.

Oh, and congratulations on how well your team played against the Tar Heels last weekend.

SoCon48
September 5th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Early or late, they kicked our asses. Hopefully our team isn't banged up to badly and kept their confidence for the real season.

Oh, and congratulations on how well your team played against the Tar Heels last weekend.

More like congratulations on getting to play their baby blue candy azzes. They've dodged so many decent programs it isn't funny and still managed to suk to the tune of 23-44-0 in the last 7 years.

McNeese75
September 5th, 2008, 03:42 PM
More like congratulations on getting to play their baby blue candy azzes. They've dodged so many decent programs it isn't funny and still managed to suk to the tune of 23-44-0 in the last 7 years.

xrolleyesx

Do I detect .......

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/Sour%20Grapes.jpg

(We feel the same way about LSU although their reason given is different xcoffeex )

ERASU2113
September 5th, 2008, 04:58 PM
I believed this was answered awhile back but does LSU not want to play anyone in-state anymore?

I would think a McNeese St./LSU game would be pretty big in La.

McNeese75
September 5th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I believed this was answered awhile back but does LSU not want to play anyone in-state anymore?

I would think a McNeese St./LSU game would be pretty big in La.

This is correct. The reason given is because if they play one in-state FCS school they will have to play them all and we have 6 in LA. I call BS on that but what can you do. They told our AD in 2003, IF we had won the NC in 2002 they would have scheduled us but who knows if that was true.

C'est La Vie

GeauxColonels
September 5th, 2008, 05:15 PM
This is correct. The reason given is because if they play one in-state FCS school they will have to play them all and we have 6 in LA. I call BS on that but what can you do. They told our AD in 2003, IF we had won the NC in 2002 they would have scheduled us but who knows if that was true.

C'est La Vie
I don't. Personally, I wouldn't want to see my Colonels get destroyed in Tiger Stadium. But you're kidding yourself if you don't think practically EVERY other FCS school would cry foul if LSU decided to play McNeese and not them as well. That's basically what happenned with ULL, ULM and LaTech.

McNeese75
September 5th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I don't. Personally, I wouldn't want to see my Colonels get destroyed in Tiger Stadium. But you're kidding yourself if you don't think practically EVERY other FCS school would cry foul if LSU decided to play McNeese and not them as well. That's basically what happenned with ULL, ULM and LaTech.

Oh, I agree with you but I do not understand what the problem is with playing one of the in-state schools every year on a rotating basis. I mean, don't you think your team's coffers could use the $500,000 - $750,000 they are paying the out of state FCS schools to play them? I say give everyone a chance and knock the price down to $400,000. Works out for everyone. Or they can simplify things and just not play any fcs schools.

GeauxColonels
September 5th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Oh, I agree with you but I do not understand what the problem is with playing one of the in-state schools every year on a rotating basis. I mean, don't you think your team's coffers could use the $500,000 - $750,000 they are paying the out of state FCS schools to play them? I say give everyone a chance and knock the price down to $400,000. Works out for everyone. Or they can simplify things and just not play any fcs schools.
It's not that I don't agree, I do. Especially since they've got ULL and LaTech on the schedule in the same year in the near future. Personally, I would rather see Nicholls schedule some solid OOC FCS opponents to help with playoff eligibility. I hate seeing them get thrashed by FBS schools. BUT, if they're going to do it and a game with LSU would make more financial sense, I could support that.

ERASU2113
September 5th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Shoulda pulled a last minute switch. ASU goes into Chapel Hill while McNeese heads to Baton Rogue. Wishful thinking - no one in NC will play App....wish they would

SoCon48
September 5th, 2008, 05:53 PM
xrolleyesx

Do I detect .......

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/Sour%20Grapes.jpg

(We feel the same way about LSU although their reason given is different xcoffeex )

Sour Grapes? ROFLMA. Think about it, man. Losing by 2 scores to a team which hasn't had a winning season in 7 years or by 4 TD's to last year's FBS National Champions???xrolleyesx xrolleyesx What's to be jealous of?

I am PO'd at UNC that we haven't been able to get the Blue toids to play us while they sukked so badly this millenium.

Understandably you are galled by the fact that LSU has played 3 other Louisiana schools 40 times over the decades but not McNeese?

(We feel the same way about LSU although their reason given is different )

What's different? North Carolina has 6 also (soon to be 7 with NCCU moving up) and UNC has stated the same reason several times. Both coaches and AD's going back to John Swofford.
The diff is UNC is scared. LSU isn't.

McNeese75
September 6th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Sour Grapes? ROFLMA. Think about it, man. Losing by 2 TD's to a team which hasn't had a winning season in 7 years or by 4 TD's to last year's FBS National Champions???xrolleyesx xrolleyesx What's to be jealous of?

I am PO'd at UNC that we haven't been able to get the Blue toids to play us while they sukked so badly this millenium.

Understandably you are galled by the fact that LSU has played 3 other Louisiana schools 40 times over the decades but not McNeese?

(We feel the same way about LSU although their reason given is different )

What's different? North Carolina has 6 also (soon to be 7 with NCCU moving up) and UNC has stated the same reason several times. Both coaches and AD's going back to John Swofford.
The diff is UNC is scared. LSU isn't.

xrolleyesx Who lost by two TDs??? Better recheck your scores. And whats to say McNeese would have lost by more than 4 tds to LSU?

Jealous? I never said anything about being jealous xcoffeex

No, I am not galled by LSU playing the the weak ass FBS teams in the state but I am because they schedule out of state FCS teams. It's BS that they send those funds out of state when there is a need in Louisiana.

Its obvious LSU isn't scared of ASU.

We both know the real issue here is recruiting within the state xnodx

Grizzaholic
September 6th, 2008, 01:11 AM
I was thinking this thread would just fall off of the main page after the game, but I see I am wrong as usual

phillyAPP
September 6th, 2008, 05:44 AM
I was thinking this thread would just fall off of the main page after the game, but I see I am wrong as usual

I am also. Its like watching the History channel !!

THE END !

elon77
September 6th, 2008, 08:40 AM
I am also. Its like watching the History channel !!

THE END !

Is everyone sure about THE END? xeyebrowx

SoCon48
September 6th, 2008, 08:47 AM
xrolleyesx Who lost by two TDs??? Better recheck your scores. And whats to say McNeese would have lost by more than 4 tds to LSU?

Jealous? I never said anything about being jealous xcoffeex

No, I am not galled by LSU playing the the weak ass FBS teams in the state but I am because they schedule out of state FCS teams. It's BS that they send those funds out of state when there is a need in Louisiana.

Its obvious LSU isn't scared of ASU.

We both know the real issue here is recruiting within the state xnodx

Fixed it, two scores not two TD's. 10 pts.xrolleyesx

If it makes you feel better, we'll all pretend to be humiliated at losing to the FBS National Champions by 28 and you can halt your attempts to rub it in.xcoffeex

SoCon48
September 6th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Is everyone sure about THE END? xeyebrowx

Thanks for helping keep it going.

McNeese75
September 6th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Fixed it, two scores not two TD's. 10 pts.xrolleyesx

If it makes you feel better, we'll all pretend to be humiliated at losing to the FBS National Champions by 28 and you can halt your attempts to rub it in.xcoffeex

xrolleyesx Uhhhhhhh WTH are you looking at? Not sure about the math where you come from but since when is 35-27 10 pts?????? Unless you are talking about a td and conversion being two scores........

And then, get off your high horse, I have never indicated ASU should be humiliated by the outcome of the LSU game. That game ended exactly as I predicted it would months ago and we all had to listen to the BS about a win, there will be no more than a 10 points to 2 tds spread, and LSU would never hold you to under 30 points yada yada. Those of us familiar with LSU tried to explain over and over that the Tigers were not Michigan ......

FYI, I think your team will be just fine this year and the talent did show through in parts of the game. In other words, more than likely no other FCS team would have done any better. xpeacex

SoCon48
September 7th, 2008, 10:02 PM
xrolleyesx Uhhhhhhh WTH are you looking at? Not sure about the math where you come from but since when is 35-27 10 pts?????? Unless you are talking about a td and conversion being two scores........

And then, get off your high horse, I have never indicated ASU should be humiliated by the outcome of the LSU game. That game ended exactly as I predicted it would months ago and we all had to listen to the BS about a win, there will be no more than a 10 points to 2 tds spread, and LSU would never hold you to under 30 points yada yada. Those of us familiar with LSU tried to explain over and over that the Tigers were not Michigan ......

FYI, I think your team will be just fine this year and the talent did show through in parts of the game. In other words, more than likely no other FCS team would have done any better. xpeacex

Sorry. I read the score off a UNC web site and confused your rhetoric with those of the many other App haters. I never predicted an App win. The Vegas line is usually close. And it was.

McNeese75
September 8th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Sorry. I read the score off a UNC web site and confused your rhetoric with those of the many other App haters. I never predicted an App win. The Vegas line is usually close. And it was.

xrolleyesx Sorry to disappoint you but I am not a App hater xcoffeex

ASUMountaineer
September 8th, 2008, 07:37 AM
xrolleyesx Sorry to disappoint you but I am not a App hater xcoffeex

I know you're not 75. And, honestly, who cares if people are App haters. Let them hate.

http://www.incompetentpictures.com/sitefiles/Player%20Haters%20Ball.jpg

"Please excuse me while I go put some water is Buck Nasty's momma's dish." xlolx

I-AA Fan
September 10th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Boy, you ASU fans are not being fair to the rest of us. We had to see at least one Michigan thread ever day for the past year, why are you not doing the same here. What was the score of the loss again? Welcome back to earth with rest of us mortals.

elon77
September 10th, 2008, 10:02 AM
THE END!

jus10asu
September 10th, 2008, 11:22 AM
THE END!

Really?xconfusedx xconfusedx

elon77
September 10th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Really?xconfusedx xconfusedx

guess notxbawlingx

SwacFans
September 10th, 2008, 02:51 PM
I love the fact that they are playing...and I hope I am wrong......but Appy loses by 3 TD's.....but I still love the fact hat they are taking on the "other" national champs and I will pull for them to win

All sports are a game of match-ups. ASU just matched up better with Michigan last season. But there are a lot of these games where the FCS team has a good chance and hangs in well until the FBS takes advantage of a few mistakes or missed oppurtunities

CopperCat
September 10th, 2008, 02:54 PM
All sports are a game of match-ups. ASU just matched up better with Michigan last season. But there are a lot of these games where the FCS team has a good chance and hangs in well until the FBS takes advantage of a few mistakes or missed oppurtunities

Welcome to the board SF, BUT:

Don't post on this thread ever again. **** this thread, its done and over, enough is enough.

AshevilleApp2
September 10th, 2008, 02:55 PM

Welcome aboard!! Oh, and not all threads pertain to App. It just seems that way to some folks.

AshevilleApp2
September 10th, 2008, 02:56 PM

Don't post on this thread ever again. **** this thread, its done and over, enough is enough.

FTG06' loves threads about us!! xlolx xlolx xnodx

lizrdgizrd
September 10th, 2008, 03:03 PM

You still reading this thing? Hope you've got your nitro pills!

ericsaid
September 10th, 2008, 05:11 PM
LOSE

SoCon48
September 13th, 2008, 12:35 AM

Have to laugh when people complain about a thread lasting too long and should be ended yet their posts help perpetuate it!xcoffeex

ASU88
September 13th, 2008, 07:58 AM
I think it's funny, too. xlolx

Now let this thing DIE! xnodx

:D

furman94
September 13th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Hahaha! Yeah DIEEE!

(okay last post here)

proasu89
September 13th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Hahaha! Yeah DIEEE!

(okay last post here)

Yeah, seriously folks. What fu94 said:D

SoCon48
September 13th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Yeah, seriously folks. What fu94 said:D

Not a chance. Only 455 to go to the magic 3K!!!xrulesx

GreatAppSt
September 13th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Not a chance. Only 455 to go to the magic 3K!!!xrulesx

only 455 more?xnodx

ERASU2113
September 13th, 2008, 05:32 PM
So this is where all ASU fans go on an offday? :D

SoCon48
September 15th, 2008, 05:17 PM
only 455 more?xnodx

Yes, ONLY!

Piece of cake. All we have to do is start something perhaps about how ASU started it's 2005 championship run by dropping an exact 28 point loss margin to unranked Kansas.
Well nah, Surely there's something else.

452 left.

ericsaid
September 15th, 2008, 05:18 PM

proasu89
September 15th, 2008, 07:57 PM

Fo-Fitty

GreatAppSt
September 15th, 2008, 08:34 PM
449 y'all just know I can't resist a good countdown.

FTG06's progression on this thread... xscanx.... xthumbsdownx..... xoopsx.... xshhhx..... xnonox..... xbangx..... xflamemadx..... xpissedx.... xsplatx

xpeacex

EdubAlum
September 15th, 2008, 08:40 PM
the thread that won't die

BeauFoster
September 15th, 2008, 09:10 PM
the thread that won't die

But it's such a good thread...xlolx

Keep 'em coming boys!

McNeese75
September 15th, 2008, 09:12 PM
But it's such a good thread...xlolx

Keep 'em coming boys!

xlolx nothing but bad memories from this thread xnodx

BeauFoster
September 15th, 2008, 09:15 PM
xlolx nothing but bad memories from this thread xnodx

You gotta drink more...that way you don't remember what happened yesterday. It's like a whole new website every morning!

And just to keep it on topic, ASU had LSU, they just didn't want to embarrass another UM man. Sandbagging was all it was! xnodx

SoCon48
September 15th, 2008, 09:53 PM
You gotta drink more...that way you don't remember what happened yesterday. It's like a whole new website every morning!

And just to keep it on topic, ASU had LSU, they just didn't want to embarrass another UM man. Sandbagging was all it was! xnodx

Reminder. 28 points was the exact same margin we lost to unranked I-A Kansas in '05 to start the glorius 3 year (so far) NC run. There's magic in recurring numbers.

Fo fotie fo.

SoCon48
September 15th, 2008, 09:57 PM
449 y'all just know I can't resist a good countdown.

FTG06's progression on this thread... xscanx.... xthumbsdownx..... xoopsx.... xshhhx..... xnonox..... xbangx..... xflamemadx..... xpissedx.... xsplatx

xpeacex

xbangx His skull was numb long before he started banging it. Couldn't resist.

AlphaSigMD
September 17th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Ahhh....Thats better. I missed it.

BEAR
September 17th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Ok. Had to do it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVENWl8uBeg

xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

blackfordpu
September 17th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Can we please let this thread die?

udchuck
September 17th, 2008, 11:19 PM

NO,----- 4000 or bustxlolx :D :D xthumbsupx

SoCon48
September 18th, 2008, 11:28 AM
3K will suffice.

Fo thutty ate leff

jus10asu
September 18th, 2008, 11:36 AM
This is the thread that doesn't end. Yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting on it forever just because this is the thread that doesn't end. Yes it goes on and on my friend...............

jus10asu
September 18th, 2008, 11:37 AM
2564!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GreatAppSt
September 18th, 2008, 12:40 PM

xnonox Say Uncle!

Rekdiver
September 18th, 2008, 12:51 PM
I was at the game.....it was early....it was hot.....I was hung over.....traffic sucked....so did the game....so did our execution....LSU was VERY BIG AND FAST....rude awakening....It was very dark at night in Mississippi and Alabama.....I was humbled.........Now the markets suck......
If you don't post after reading this chain thread you will have 10 years of bad luck......

Grizzaholic
September 18th, 2008, 12:59 PM
xnonox Say Uncle!

Uncle. SO now no one will post on this thread again??? Please.

Rob Iola
September 18th, 2008, 01:09 PM
First!

appfan2008
September 18th, 2008, 01:15 PM
this really is ridicules!

udchuck
September 18th, 2008, 11:31 PM
:D 2570-------Go UD----2-0

hippy@GSU
September 18th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Well I had to post in the infamous "LSU to Play Appalachian State" thread for the first time, and in doing so I keep the monster happy and alive. Live on you giant lumbering beast!!!!!

udchuck
September 19th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Well I had to post in the infamous "LSU to Play Appalachian State" thread for the first time, and in doing so I keep the monster happy and alive. Live on you giant lumbering beast!!!!!

I liked your post until I read further and seen your -"Vote Obama." sig.--- You must be kidding. It 's like me working for GE for 2 years ( only going to the office 64 days ) then make me CEO. He has a sliver tongue, ( used only for licking silver spoons ) ,but a little over his head. Maybe in a few yearsxrolleyesx Like 20. But he has got to go to work in the morning like you and I.

SoCon48
September 19th, 2008, 12:44 PM
I liked your post until I read further and seen your -"Vote Obama." sig.--- You must be kidding. It 's like me working for GE for 2 years ( only going to the office 64 days ) then make me CEO. He has a sliver tongue, ( used only for licking silver spoons ) ,but a little over his head. Maybe in a few yearsxrolleyesx Like 20. But he has got to go to work in the morning like you and I.

And what's funny, he thinks he is running against the Republican Vice Presidential candidate. Heck, he can't even match her experience.

ASU88
September 19th, 2008, 07:28 PM
This thing still goiing on?

Let it die!!!!!

(oh ... sorry ...)

ERASU2113
September 19th, 2008, 08:45 PM
I figured the ASU/Michigan thread would have gone on forever....

Not the ASU/LSU thread...I mean we lost by 30+ :(

ASU88
September 19th, 2008, 08:58 PM
I figured the ASU/Michigan thread would have gone on forever....

Not the ASU/LSU thread...I mean we lost by 30+ :(

Well ... 28 ... but who's counting? :)

ERASU2113
September 19th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Well ... 28 ... but who's counting? :)

True I sure wasn't xwhistlex xwhistlex :D

udchuck
September 19th, 2008, 09:31 PM
This thing still goiing on?

Let it die!!!!!

(oh ... sorry ...)

You do what you wantxthumbsupx . Let this thread go on as long as there are posters.:D 4000 or bust.xthumbsupx

ERASU2113
September 19th, 2008, 09:35 PM
You do what you wantxthumbsupx . Let this thread go on as long as there are posters.:D 4000 or bust.xthumbsupx

This thread should get 100k+ views too xthumbsupx

hippy@GSU
April 20th, 2009, 04:42 PM
I had to do it

SideLine Shooter
April 20th, 2009, 09:23 PM
I had to do it

Somebody Smokin Something.xnodxxnodx

3rd Coast Tiger
April 20th, 2009, 10:21 PM
FREE POST! xrotatehx

DLS
April 21st, 2009, 08:18 AM
the 10am kickoff was the worst thing about this game . . . . well that and the first half.

Lumberjacks76
April 21st, 2009, 09:26 AM
No offense to App. State, but LSU is going to walk all over them. The score will be something like 45-14.

Paul

Redwyn
April 21st, 2009, 09:52 AM
Sorry mate, you're a bit late on this one. The game was last year! If you did indeed not know that you were pretty close in the prediction - score was 41-13

PhoenixPhan06
April 21st, 2009, 10:23 AM
Haha

jonmac
April 21st, 2009, 10:30 AM
Hey, let's see if we can get thread to 4000 posts.xthumbsupx:D

phillyAPP
April 21st, 2009, 11:23 AM
Hey, let's see if we can get thread to 4000 posts.xthumbsupx:D

2588 ..... here and present..... By the way APP was beat by 8 big plays..... and I want another chance to play LSU at night..........Its unbelievable.... the atmosphere.... the sights...... the cajun hospitality !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me more LSU !!!!!!!!!

phillyAPP
April 21st, 2009, 11:25 AM

I am with you UD CHuck....... it may be the first time.... ??????

phillyAPP
April 21st, 2009, 11:28 AM
I had to do it

I think I understand your humor ?.... I think i may be sick ???.... Hippy and UD chuck...........i tink its a virus you have spread........nauuuu its a classic " Lack of real football" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xeekxxeekx

CrackerRiley
April 21st, 2009, 11:28 AM
I was just REALLY confused for a second...

phillyAPP
April 21st, 2009, 11:30 AM
I was just REALLY confused for a second...

LMF A$$ OFF xthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupx

ASU
April 21st, 2009, 12:34 PM
Since LSU wouldn't take the 5PM kickoff so it could be on national TV....guess it didn't matter as much that the day before the game they changed it to a 10AM kickoff to get people out of town because of the incoming hurricane.

If App State could have played the entire game the way they played the 2nd half, it would have been a heck of a game. I believe they won the 2nd half. Can see why they only normally play night games there at that time of year though.

udchuck
April 21st, 2009, 04:51 PM
Hey,we have this thread going again ???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTT

udchuck
April 21st, 2009, 04:56 PM
APPst. is going to play UD in 2010 . UD will win this game by 20 points mim.

This should get the posters out from hibernation. 4000 or bust

jonmac
April 21st, 2009, 04:58 PM
I wonder if any of the news folks are reading the whole thread trying to catch up.

SideLine Shooter
April 21st, 2009, 08:06 PM

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxcoffeex

udchuck
April 21st, 2009, 10:31 PM
xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxcoffeex

What a jerk, --shooter, lets not get personal, grow up a little and have a little fun.

----- "You can't cure stupid" Humm,gee I never heard that one before.xrolleyesx try being original .

phillyAPP
April 22nd, 2009, 09:42 AM

I love your NEW humor.... It must be all the good vibes from "Labron".

Isn't APP going to UD to play? ...... and isn't UD paying for APP to play in Dayton?..... Hey, this might be a good idea as a FUND raising effort for UD !!!!!!!!!............ Your turn Chuck.......

phillyAPP
April 23rd, 2009, 07:17 AM
Where's the LOVE ????

App is playing LSU and nobody is talking about it ??????

3 months til camp........ Rest APP... 2009 will be FUN !!!!!!!!!!!

udchuck
April 24th, 2009, 11:03 AM
I love your NEW humor.... It must be all the good vibes from "Labron".

Isn't APP going to UD to play? ...... and isn't UD paying for APP to play in Dayton?..... Hey, this might be a good idea as a FUND raising effort for UD !!!!!!!!!............ Your turn Chuck.......

I found out this will be a home and home arrangement,xwhistlex APP will pay UD to play both games . The winner will play LSU. BTW Le Bron will play for UD.---WR.xcoolx
I guess the winter was toooooo long. LOLxeekx

jonmac
April 24th, 2009, 12:14 PM
I found out this will be a home and home arrangement,xwhistlex APP will pay UD to play both games . The winner will play LSU. BTW Le Bron will play for UD.---WR.xcoolx
I guess the winter was toooooo long. LOLxeekx

I thought LeBron was gonna play for the Browns?xsmiley_wix

Welcome back chuck.xwhistlexxthumbsupx

udchuck
April 24th, 2009, 04:57 PM
I thought LeBron was gonna play for the Browns?xsmiley_wix

Welcome back chuck.xwhistlexxthumbsupx

Thank you my good man. Naw, LeBron will play for UD. The Browns have Braylon Edwards,xrolleyesx However they're going to fit him with Bushel baskets for his hands so he can catch the friggen ball. Or have a good high school WR work with him and teach him how to catch it. ----xlolx

udchuck
May 6th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Div I - FCS Dayton beat San Diego 30 - 22
Div I - FCS San Diego beat UC Davis 28 - 20
Div I - FCS UC Davis beat Portland St 38 - 24
Div I - FCS Portland St beat E Washington 47 - 36
Div I - FCS E Washington beat Weber St 33 - 26
Div I - FCS Weber St beat Montana 45 - 28
Div I - FCS Montana beat James Madison 35 - 27
Div I - FCS James Madison beat Appalachian St 35 - 32

Therefore, Dayton is better than Appalachian St
as shown in 8 rounds by a combined score of 291 - 215.

Lets see if this gets this thread going again. 4000 or bust

SideLine Shooter
May 6th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Div I - FCS Dayton beat San Diego 30 - 22
Div I - FCS San Diego beat UC Davis 28 - 20
Div I - FCS UC Davis beat Portland St 38 - 24
Div I - FCS Portland St beat E Washington 47 - 36
Div I - FCS E Washington beat Weber St 33 - 26
Div I - FCS Weber St beat Montana 45 - 28
Div I - FCS Montana beat James Madison 35 - 27
Div I - FCS James Madison beat Appalachian St 35 - 32

Therefore, Dayton is better than Appalachian St
as shown in 8 rounds by a combined score of 291 - 215.

Lets see if this gets this thread going again. 4000 or bust

That makes about as much sense as a bucket of dung.xlolx

udchuck
May 7th, 2009, 07:34 AM
That makes about as much sense as a bucket of dung.xlolx

xlolx

udchuck
May 7th, 2009, 07:40 AM
My Team:
Your Team:

Div I - FCS Appalachian St beat Jacksonville 56 - 7
Div I - FCS Jacksonville beat Dayton 19 - 14

Therefore, Appalachian St is better than Dayton
as shown in 2 rounds by a combined score of 75 - 21.

http://www.myteamisbetterthanyourteam.com/default.asp?winner=Dayton&loser=Ohio+St

Try this,It's cool..put any team against any team,see what happens.

uofmman1122
May 7th, 2009, 08:07 AM
My Team:
Your Team:

Div I - FCS Appalachian St beat Jacksonville 56 - 7
Div I - FCS Jacksonville beat Dayton 19 - 14

Therefore, Appalachian St is better than Dayton
as shown in 2 rounds by a combined score of 75 - 21.

http://www.myteamisbetterthanyourteam.com/default.asp?winner=Dayton&loser=Ohio+St

Try this,It's cool..put any team against any team,see what happens.My Team: Montana
Your Team: Carroll MT

Sorry, I can't show that Montana is better than Carroll MT.

xlolx

Edit: Even BETTER!

My team: James Madison
Your team: Montana

Div I - FCSJames Madison beat Richmond38 - 31Div I - FCSRichmond beat Montana24 - 7
Therefore, James Madison is better than Montana
as shown in 2 rounds by a combined score of 62 - 38.

xlolx xlolx xlolx

phillyAPP
May 7th, 2009, 08:55 AM
My Team: Montana
Your Team: Carroll MT

Sorry, I can't show that Montana is better than Carroll MT.

xlolx

Edit: Even BETTER!

My team: James Madison
Your team: Montana

Div I - FCSJames Madison beat Richmond38 - 31Div I - FCSRichmond beat Montana24 - 7
Therefore, James Madison is better than Montana
as shown in 2 rounds by a combined score of 62 - 38.

xlolx xlolx xlolx

I cant wait to get back to LSU for "THE REVENGE GAME" , that 10am game killed us . We were asleep til half time. Plus the girls didn't look as good tailgating at 6am !!!!

biggie
May 7th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Plus the girls didn't look as good tailgating at 6am !!!!
No one from NC could see anything because of the heat anyway.

phillyAPP
May 7th, 2009, 02:48 PM
No one from NC could see anything because of the heat anyway.

It could have been I am not as young as I used to be and couldn't party all night so at 6am they ALL looked good.

It was wierd drinking at sunrise for a football game..... and it was way hot up in stands so high in the air..... closer to the sun,i guess ..xeyebrowx

biggie
May 7th, 2009, 02:57 PM
It could have been I am not as young as I used to be and couldn't party all night so at 6am they ALL looked good.

It was wierd drinking at sunrise for a football game..... and it was way hot up in stands so high in the air..... closer to the sun,i guess ..xeyebrowx
We were on the opposed end and lower level, still that hot there too.

udchuck
May 7th, 2009, 03:34 PM
I cant wait to get back to LSU for "THE REVENGE GAME" , that 10am game killed us . We were asleep til half time. Plus the girls didn't look as good tailgating at 6am !!!!

If you have a REVENGE GAME, with LSU, App St. will get their butts kicked again.xpeacex There is no way App ST. will beat LSU. Any day,any time,any where, PERIOD xthumbsupx

biggie
May 7th, 2009, 03:37 PM
If you have a REVENGE GAME, with LSU, App St. will get their butts kicked again.xpeacex There is no way App ST. will beat LSU. Any day,any time,any where, PERIOD xthumbsupx
Completely wrong statement to say its impossible. But thanks for trying.

DLS
May 7th, 2009, 03:37 PM

2nd half :D

udchuck
May 7th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Completely wrong statement to say its impossible. But thanks for trying.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE ,The game will be close only at the beginning.0-0 tie.xcoffeex Sorry,

biggie
May 7th, 2009, 03:51 PM
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE ,The game will be close only at the beginning.0-0 tie.xcoffeex Sorry,
And somewhere that was said about many other games/contest. And they were proven wrong at some time in history.

phillyAPP
May 8th, 2009, 07:48 AM

Come on UDchuck !
Stop living in reality !!!

I know you live in the world of POSSIBILTIES !!!!!

That how Miracles happen, like APP beating Michigan and UD beating APP !!!!xsmiley_wix

Good luck this year for UD....... I hope they get that BIG win this year !

udchuck
May 8th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Come on UDchuck !
Stop living in reality !!!

I know you live in the world of POSSIBILITIES !!!!!

That how Miracles happen, like APP beating Michigan and UD beating APP !!!!xsmiley_wixxlolx nice touch

Good luck this year for UD....... I hope they get that BIG win this year !

Don't compare Michigan with LSU,--- Mich.was unprepared and took APP St. lightly,and payed the price. xnonoxIt was no Miracle, it was stupidity by the Mich's coaching staff.
Thank you,Dayton will do alright. xthumbsupx

udchuck
May 8th, 2009, 12:23 PM
And somewhere that was said about many other games/contest. And they were proven wrong at some time in history.

True,Very True. Also it was said that a black man will not be President until pigs Fly. In side 100 days of Obama being president. Swine flu.xlolx xrolleyesx

phillyAPP
May 9th, 2009, 07:34 PM
True,Very True. Also it was said that a black man will not be President until pigs Fly. In side 100 days of Obama being president. Swine flu.xlolx xrolleyesx

Pigs flying ?????????? APP is playing LSU !!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we play a good second half !xsmiley_wix