Syntax Error
February 7th, 2008, 03:37 AM
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4344The real AP

bodoyle
February 7th, 2008, 08:13 AM
<--------has no comment!

AshevilleApp2
February 7th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Great ballplayer. I was glad when he moved on.

Zoo
February 9th, 2008, 06:47 PM
I really think he can overtake Cedric Benson for the starting job down there in Chicago.

Unless they draft a running back early on in the draft.

jhbeagle
February 10th, 2008, 01:24 PM
If they can get afew decent OL's. Both AP and Benson struggled because of a terrible OL. I do think AP is more of a complete back than Benson. He is a far better blocker and reciever. He is just a better back.

bodoyle
February 11th, 2008, 09:10 AM
I really think he can overtake Cedric Benson for the starting job down there in Chicago.

Unless they draft a running back early on in the draft.

He's a good 3rd down back and pass-catching back, but while he did better then CB last year, I don't think he should start, unless we don't get a RB in the draft somewhere.

bobbythekidd
February 11th, 2008, 10:49 AM
I thought you had no comment

bodoyle
February 11th, 2008, 11:17 AM
I thought you had no comment

I didn't on Feb 7th :p

seantaylor
February 11th, 2008, 05:28 PM
He's a good 3rd down back and pass-catching back, but while he did better then CB last year, I don't think he should start, unless we don't get a RB in the draft somewhere.

Absolutely crazy. AP is easily the best back on the Bears.

bodoyle
February 11th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Absolutely crazy. AP is easily the best back on the Bears.

I didnt say he wasnt the best RB on the team.

I'm just saying he isn't an NFL starter. The Bears need a RB, WR, QB, OL, OLB etc.

seantaylor
February 12th, 2008, 01:42 AM
He is easily an NFL starter. The Bears have the worst O line and QB in the game, and defenses absolutely load up on the run. And AP still puts up good numbers.

Hoyadestroya85
February 15th, 2008, 03:30 AM
definitely my favorite Adrian Peterson..
Its a shame you guys don't run the Flexbone anymore.. that offense was an American institution as far as it pertained to GSU

bodoyle
February 15th, 2008, 07:36 AM
He is easily an NFL starter. The Bears have the worst O line and QB in the game, and defenses absolutely load up on the run. And AP still puts up good numbers.

They had the same Oline and QB a year ago when they made it to the Super Bowl. Only difference is we don't have Thomas Jones.

JDC325
February 17th, 2008, 10:14 PM
They had the same Oline and QB a year ago when they made it to the Super Bowl. Only difference is we don't have Thomas Jones.

....and a ton of luck. Your defense could not make up for your horrible o-line and pitiful QB situation this year.

bodoyle
February 18th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Teh D wasn't a problem 2 years ago - until we lost Tommie Harris for the playoffs