January 26th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Shrine game = Josh Johnson MVP
Senior Bowl = Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie MVP

Yeah, the others are bigger, faster, stronger, better xrolleyesx

Syntax Error
January 26th, 2008, 10:57 PM

Yeah, the others are bigger, faster, stronger, better xrolleyesxNow some reports say Rodgers-Cromartie was not an MVP.

Syntax Error
January 26th, 2008, 11:06 PM
"Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie: The latest of "Prime-Time's" projects did NOT disappoint today. He has make-up speed that allowed him break up a couple of passes that he was beat on and he also played the deep ball better than a very good receiver, LaVelle Hawkins.

Niner Coach, Mike Nolan, said that the one thing they were watching was how physical he would be. he did answer those questions early on by making some great technique tackles. In the NFL, it is VERY important to have CB's that can tackle on the quick hitches when they have to make solo stops.

Cromartie is a First Round pick now. IF Dallas doesn't grab him with one of their two picks, it would be a SIN!!!"
http://www.silverandblackpride.com/story/2008/1/26/20302/6400

Syntax Error
January 26th, 2008, 11:28 PM
http://nwe.scout.com/a.z?s=121&p=2&c=723660 says he won the "Under Armour New Prototype Award."

DetroitFlyer
January 27th, 2008, 09:33 AM

Yeah, the others are bigger, faster, stronger, better xrolleyesx

Wait, let me make sure I understand this.... JJ is now an FCS player, just like any other FCS player...? You mean to tell me that USD and the rest of the PFL are not smaller, weaker, and worse than other FCS teams...? The outright hyprocrisy here is beyond reason. Clean up your own house and attitude before you even think about hammering FBS!

And for the record, JJ absolutely performed far better than Santos or Flacco in the all star games....

bench
January 27th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Wait, let me make sure I understand this.... JJ is now an FCS player, just like any other FCS player...? You mean to tell me that USD and the rest of the PFL are not smaller, weaker, and worse than other FCS teams...? The outright hyprocrisy here is beyond reason. Clean up your own house and attitude before you even think about hammering FBS!

And for the record, JJ absolutely performed far better than Santos or Flacco in the all star games....

Everyone loves an underdog, but they hate whiners worse.

I trust you can see where I'm going with this

uni88
January 27th, 2008, 11:38 AM

From what I've read, Syntax Error is an unabashed cheerleader for all things FCS including the PFL. This criticism appears to be inaccurate and uncalled for. xsmhx

DetroitFlyer
January 27th, 2008, 12:22 PM
From what I've read, Syntax Error is an unabashed cheerleader for all things FCS including the PFL. This criticism appears to be inaccurate and uncalled for. xsmhx

Only if the PFL knows its place.... Start talking about the PFL in terms of being a regular part of FCS, including playoff access and the "cheerleading" seems to disappear....

proasu89
January 27th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Only if the PFL knows its place.... Start talking about the PFL in terms of being a regular part of FCS, including playoff access and the "cheerleading" seems to disappear....

Playoffs, you're talking Playoffs! (In my best Jim Mora voice)xlolx

uofmman1122
January 27th, 2008, 02:03 PM

xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx