PDA

View Full Version : Flacco??

FightinBlue
January 13th, 2008, 09:24 AM
I had found this on another board. Don't know if it's true or not. I heard he was in the East West game.

http://ind.scout.com/a.z?s=113&p=2&c=719153

Monarch History
January 13th, 2008, 09:37 AM
I was listening to ESPN radio yesterday and a college analyst (can't remember who) listed him as one of his top 5 quarterbacks to be in this year's draft.xthumbsupx

smallcollegefbfan
January 13th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Yes, he is in the Shrine game. Mike Mayock has him 5th. Everyone pay attention to what this guy says. He is much more dead on than Kiper and he talks like he knows his stuff. Mayock has been approached by NFL teams to scout and Kiper never has. If you have NFL Network listen to this guy whenever you can. He knows his stuff.

GannonFan
January 13th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Rumor has Flacco pulling out of the Shrine game and accepting an offer for the Senior Bowl. If true, and I think it is, it's a big step for Flacco - the Senior Bowl is by far the best of the all-star games, at least when it comes to pro potential.

Monarch History
January 13th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Rumor has Flacco pulling out of the Shrine game and accepting an offer for the Senior Bowl. If true, and I think it is, it's a big step for Flacco - the Senior Bowl is by far the best of the all-star games, at least when it comes to pro potential.

Like GannonFan says, the Senior Bowl is considered the best all-star game for those players who hope to make it to the next level. Nearly 600 NFL scouts, coaches, general managers and executives attend the game and the week leading up to the game in order to evaluate talent.

The full roster will be announce next Sunday, Jan. 20th. I feel confident that Flacco will get an invite. Then it's up to him to show what he can do.xnodx

smallcollegefbfan
January 14th, 2008, 02:42 AM
Like GannonFan says, the Senior Bowl is considered the best all-star game for those players who hope to make it to the next level. Nearly 600 NFL scouts, coaches, general managers and executives attend the game and the week leading up to the game in order to evaluate talent.

The full roster will be announce next Sunday, Jan. 20th. I feel confident that Flacco will get an invite. Then it's up to him to show what he can do.xnodx

I heard he might as well. He is still listed on the Shrine website as attending the game. They will update their roster after the players report. Best of luck to him!