PDA

View Full Version : AP TD Pass

bodoyle
December 30th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Orton shovels to AP and he throws a strike to a wide open Berrian.

Where was this all year?

Baldy
December 30th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Also, 10 carries for 56 yards in the first half.
Hell of a game for AP!

spelunker64
December 30th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Green Bay vs. Lions here, Blah...

Rob Iola
December 30th, 2007, 02:08 PM
and apparently this guy Hester's pretty good at catching passes...

oh, and returning punts...

spelunker64
December 30th, 2007, 02:09 PM
and apparently this guy Hester's pretty good at catching passes...

oh, and returning punts...

Passes are still a project in the making

Punts and KR, Yes Hester=Stud

Rob Iola
December 30th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Passes are still a project in the making

Punts and KR, Yes Hester=Stud
1 of each for TDs so far this afternoon...

grizband
December 30th, 2007, 02:22 PM
1 of each for TDs so far this afternoon...
I have seen Hester drop some wide open passes...however, if he dedicates himself he could become a very formidable double threat. xnodx

seantaylor
December 30th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Lovie Smith needs to be fired. And their entire front office. No way Benson should have been doing anything this year but bagging groceries.

grizband
December 31st, 2007, 01:23 AM
Lovie Smith needs to be fired. And their entire front office. No way Benson should have been doing anything this year but bagging groceries.
Unfortunately, when you trade your number one RB away, and are paying Benson that much, he is going to start regardless of ability. AP should have been starting the entire year; I would love to see what he could do if given one year to prove himself.

stevdock
January 1st, 2008, 10:06 AM
AP has always been a great #2 back and I think he always will be. I don't think he can handle the load for an entire season. As far as firing Lovie, please stop, he had very little say in drafting Benson and had no choice but to start him this year after they traded away Jones. The main problem with Benson is I don't see the committment to the game the way that most saw it at Texas. If he commits to the game, I think he's still got a shot to be good, but I don't think he will ever commit the way he needs to.

grizband
January 1st, 2008, 01:27 PM
AP has always been a great #2 back and I think he always will be. I don't think he can handle the load for an entire season. As far as firing Lovie, please stop, he had very little say in drafting Benson and had no choice but to start him this year after they traded away Jones. The main problem with Benson is I don't see the committment to the game the way that most saw it at Texas. If he commits to the game, I think he's still got a shot to be good, but I don't think he will ever commit the way he needs to.
Some experts worried about this when he listed Ricky Williams as his idol before the draft. xrolleyesx

stevdock
January 1st, 2008, 02:56 PM
Some experts worried about this when he listed Ricky Williams as his idol before the draft. xrolleyesx

That's funny and the first I heard of this. Damn I wish they would have gone OL or DL that year like they should have.

Peems
January 1st, 2008, 04:34 PM

What makes you think he can't handle the load of an entire season? That just seems bizarre rational.

seantaylor
January 2nd, 2008, 01:07 AM
What makes you think he can't handle the load of an entire season? That just seems bizarre rational.

Totally weird rationale, considering Benson is injury prone. Every year in the NFL, he has missed at least 4 games. AP has never missed that much.

JDC325
January 10th, 2008, 04:31 PM
How in the heck can some say he could not handle a full season? What in the heck is that based on? He holds about a billion records carrying the ball but yet he is somehow different than every other back????