PDA

View Full Version : Dexter Jackson and Kerry Brown invited to All-Star games

ERASU2113
December 18th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Jackson is going to play in the East-West Shrine game in Houston on January 19. It will air on ESPN2 at 7 p.m.

Brown will play in the Texas v. the nation on Feb. 2nd in El Paso, Texas. It airs on CSTV at 5 p.m.

Full story can be found here.

http://goasu.com/article/11393/

Smendy
December 18th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Good news and bad news:

Good news is the East-West game got 2 excellent athletes.....Bad news is Corey Lynch should be going, also! xeyebrowx

ERASU2113
December 18th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Yea I thought Lynch was going somewhere. Ashamed he isn't.

I don't know if all of the all star games are announced at once or what...maybe he's got a chance for another one. That's what I'm hoping for atleast.

Smendy
December 18th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Yea ASU, who knows, maybe Lynch gets an invite due to injuries....or, perhaps, some stars will opt out of the games fearing injuries and he'll be a replace them?

I think, there is one more all-star game after the Senior, Hula and East-West game and that's Texas Vs. Nation.....maybe he represents the National team?

I hate to keep comparing him to Reed Doughty and Craig Dahl (ex-small schoolers), but neither of those two got major all-star invites and they are in the show and playing a lot.

I'd say Lynch is more like Doughty (great tackler, smart and tough), as Dahl measured out at the Combine as one of the bigger and faster strong safeties in Indy -- Amazing to think he went undrafted xeyebrowx

smallcollegefbfan
December 19th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Jackson also has an invite to the Texas game. They should know soon if he takes it. Kerry Brown is in the Texas game already. You won't see Lynch in the Shrine or Texas games. His best bet is the Hula, from what I have heard.